View more laser printers

HP DeskJet 6122 Laser Printer

My dekjet 6122 is great for small quick jobs

from Chicago, IL

Comments about HP DeskJet 6122 Laser Printer:

I love my Hewlett P deskjet 6122.  It is very compact and the if you use the appropriate ink cartridges, the quality is great.  The ink does not fad off the page.  The printer even prints 7 to 8 pages a minute.  This is an older model of the HP printers, but it is still just at great as one of the updated verisons.  We have another Lexar printer for that the kids use that is newer than the HP 6122 and the Lexar gives the kids nothing but problems, the ink runs out a lot faster than my HP 6122.  The HP 6122 ink cartridges lasts about 2 to three months and even then, you only need to replace the color ink cartridge.  I mentioned that the HP 6122 is compact, it does not take up much desk space.  It is even great to keep under the desk if you have a desktop computer instead of a laptop.  You don't have to worry about bumping your feet on it or kicking it while you are trying to type.  When printing pictures, the resolution of the pictures are so clear.  You can even use photo paper and get a professional looking photo.  Needless to say, I still love my HP 6122.