View more inkjet printers

HP
C6074B
HP DesignJet 1050 InkJet Plotter Printer

HP DesignJet 1050 InkJet Plotter Printer

Nice for small print jobs

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about HP DesignJet 1050 InkJet Plotter Printer:

If you need to do occasional printing at home and don't want to make a huge investment this is a good printer. The set up was very easy and it doesn't take up much space. The ink can cost more than the printer itself, but you can use a reused ink service and save money.

1050 inkjet printer is an amazing value!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about HP DesignJet 1050 InkJet Plotter Printer:

I got this printer on an extreme sale during the christmas specials. I had another HP printer that was larger and difficult to find a place to put it. It was running out of ink and I was about to have to buy new ink, and for less than the cost of ink, I got this printer! As soon as I opened it up, I simply had to download the software and it was ready to go. The product is very lightweight, it is small enough to move around and store away in a closet when not in use and pull out when needed. it is a quick printer from our last printer and the quality of the print thus far is pretty good. i will try and print pictures soon to see how those print out, hopefully decently.

the only 2 issues that i have with this printer is the paper doesnt go through it as smoothly as i would like and sometimes get jammed and the fact that it didnt come with a connector cable, but from my understanding, MOST printers do not include one.

Overall, my thoughts on this are very positive and I would definitely recommend it.