View more laptops

HP
CQ62 - 225NR
HP Compaq Presario CQ62-225NR 15.6" Laptop (XA500UAABA) PC Notebook

HP Compaq Presario CQ62-225NR 15.6" Laptop (XA500UAABA) PC Notebook

Compaq laptop is Really Nice!

Comments about HP Compaq Presario CQ62-225NR 15.6" Laptop (XA500UAABA) PC Notebook:

Ok I just got this for an early Christmas present for the family but of course I have to check it out to make sure it is working properly and I LOVE IT! this is the first laptop I have owned so do not have anything to compare it to but I do know that for the price I am very happy with this purchase. It has Windows 7 Home on it which I really like a lot. It also has a DVDRW drive which I am sure will be nice to have. Being made by HP gives me reassurance that this should be a good quality  laptop. It has 320 GB Harddrive disk space and 3 GB Memory so I should be set for awhile. This laptop only weighs 8.10 lbs so it is not so big and heavy that it is a pain to carry around. With the 15 inch LCD screen it gives a really nice picture that I was really impressed with. It was very easy to set up , you get walked through every step. I I really think my family will all enjoy this laptop and I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a new laptop the price is great too!!