View more all in one printers

2.5

2.5

DON'T BUY IT!!

from Sumter, SC

Comments about HP All-In-One Printer:

I had nothing but problems with this printer. I have emailed and called customer service. I have tried all the recommended solutions. I think there is a problem with it being compatible with certain Windows progams. I know of others with the same issues. I think the company should have recalled this particular printer.

After trying and trying to fix it using the downloads from HP, I finally just gave up and bought another printer.

If you check on-line , you will see that people all over the US are having problems. I tried every recommended fix because I did not want to purchase another printer. I keep checking from time to time to see if this printer has been recalled by HP yet. I am saving it just in case they do have a recall or offer to fix the glitch.

This is perfect for a student

from San Diego, CA

Comments about HP All-In-One Printer:

The HP all-in-one printer is a great item for students or for someone that does not require heavy printing, scanning or copying. It is a very good all-in-one printer. It is compact enough so that you don't have to make much room for it. It is a nice light gray and dark gray color with obvious top-side instructional buttons. The HP all-in-one printer was very easy to install. I had no problems at all. The ink cartridges are reasonable enough, about average cost. The HP all-in-one printer does not seem to take well to generic cartridges.  I tried it and it only worked for a little while and then the HP all-in-one printer stop working. Once I changed the cartridge back to an original HP all-in-one printer cartridge the printer started working right away.  I would recommend this HP all-in-one printer to anyone. If you purchase it, you won't be dissatisfied. I is a very good investment. I think you will like the HP all-in-one printer.