Other Laptops:

Pros

Cons

great laptop, unfortunately comes with windows 8

Comments about HP 15.6-inch Pavilion 15 15-e020us Laptop:

I just recently purchased the HP Pavilion 15 through an online sale from Woot.It was listed as a refurbished model, and I was also able to select the color I wanted. I chose blue, hoping it would be a spec brighter perhaps than what the photo portrayed, but it's a deep blue, that's still really pretty. I knew that Windows 8was out, but I was completely unaware of the massive changes it had in comparison to previous versions. I don't own a tablet so I had never interacted with that type of system. I found it extremely difficult to navigate and very frustrating trying to figure out how to access files and get to various programs. The operating system is frustrating to the point where despite having a great new laptop, I didn't want to use it. My boyfriend suggested putting Windows 7 on it instead, and I was more than willing to try.

Microsoft apparently wasn't having any of it. The operating system is designed to be your permanent solution, whether you want it or not. It took over five hours of finagling, researching, downloading and installing things to get it to a point where i could be a happy laptop user again.

Now that I'm running Windows 7, this laptop is fantastic. HP should seriously reconsider the forced new operating system.

HP pavilion laptop

Comments about HP 15.6-inch Pavilion 15 15-e020us Laptop:

I really like this laptop, it's small and lightweight yet packs a punch. It has a pretty fast processing speed and plenty of memory. Because of it's size it is very portable and can easily be set up anywhere in your home or on the go. Boots up very quickly and shuts down very quickly as well. Fan runs quietly and the bottom does not seem to get too over heated. I use mine mainly for internet but I do use office on it occasionally. This would be a great laptop for kids for back to school since it is so portable. We are very happy with our HP!

Turn it on and there you go! Mine came with Internet Explorer on it, you can always download another web browser. Very easy to hook up to your wi-fi.

Battery Life
I usually leave mine plugged in, but when I do move it around the house it stays charged for about 4-6 hours or so. You will use up more of the battery if your streaming movies.

Support & Service
HP has a great support, both online and on the phone. They are always very helpful in getting you up and running.

Speed/Performance
Very nice speed, processes requests pretty quickly.

Nice thin lightweight design. Can easily be stored out of sight.

My kids use it all the time and it has held up well to them and there rough hands.

Can't go wrong with HP

Comments about HP 15.6-inch Pavilion 15 15-e020us Laptop:

This is a great laptop with plenty of RAM and hard drive space. Lightweight and easy to set up and take with you. HP is a reliable product so I expect to use this unit for many years. Great product at a great price.

There is no setup with a laptop so it could not be easier to use.

Battery Life
Hours of battery life and then gives a clear warning when it needs to be plugged in.

Support & Service
Have not had to use support or service, but I do not fear if this should happen.

Speed/Performance
I have no issues with the speed or performance of this laptop.

Does not show fingerprints which is very nice.