Other Body Lotions:

Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion in Vallina Flame isn't for me.

I received a free sample of gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion in the mail. The sachet is 0.17 fluid ounce (5 ml.). The one I have is Vanilla Flame. The fragrance is Vanilla & Rice Milk.

As soon as I opened it up, the smell of vanilla was a little overpowering. I decided to use it on my legs, and feet, so that it wouldn't be too close to my nose.

The lotion is white, and creamy. I used a little too much the first time, and it turned white on my leg. I then used a tiny bit, and it rubbed in well.

My legs did feel really moist, and hydrated, and I love the fact that it is natural.

I think that I would probably have preferred either the Orange Petalooza, or the Floral Cherrynova. I will check them out at the local drugstore, and see if these fragrances are not so overpowering

I will not be buying this one..

Way too strong for me. I almost felt like washing it off.

Absorption
When I used the correct amount it went in well.

My skin felt soft, and hydrated.

Will not buy again

I bought this lotion because it smells good. That was the only benefit. It doesn't moisturize better than other lotions and the worst part is that it does not absorb into your skin! It lathers when you put in on. Horrible!

Smells Good and keeps Skin Soft

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I like the Gud body lotion. The Vanilla Honey is one of several scents in the line. This one offers a refreshing and invigorating smell that stays on the skin long after the application. As far as keeping the skin soft, this product certainly does that. However, when I used this particular lotion I felt that it went on a bit dry, and did leave just a little bit of film on my skin. Once absorbed, however my skin was very soft and silk to the touch.
It is easy to apply and comes in a bottle that is easy to take along with you no matter where you go.
Gud is affordable, and everyone who wants to get a product that smells great but doesn't cost an arm and a leg will enjoy using it. I would try it again.

The Vanilla Honey has a sweet yet subtle scent. It is truly invigorating to say the least.

Absorption
I was just a little bit disappointed in this department. At first it left a filmy, dry sensation on my skin. It seemed to take a while for it to absorb, but once it did, there were no complaints.

Scented Goodness!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I am using this product now and have used it in the past. I keep it by my bed and put it on a lot of nights and sometimes throughout the day. Everyone one of these that I have smelled have a great scent. I have personally used the orange and pear ones and they are great. It goes on well. It isn't oily and soaks in well. I have used other lotions that dry my skin out because of fragrances and this one doesn't seem to do that. I also like that it is a natural product. I feel better putting it on my body for that reason also. It makes your skin feel smooth and soft. It is a good sized bottle of lotion and lasts me awhile. I really like this product!

The scents of these lotions are great and last awhile. Great smells!

Absorption
It absorbs well into your skin. I've had problems in the past with lotions being to oily, but this one soaks in well. It leaves your skin feeling good.

This lotion works good and is very effective in moisturizing your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

• Absorption:

I really love this lotion

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I have been using this lotion since it first came out. I love the scents it comes in and it is delicate for my skin. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I really love the scents that it comes in. They are subtle but so lovely. The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all, which I really love about it. It is nice and smooth and creamy.

This lotion comes in a variety of scents. They recently discontinued my favorite scent, or just not selling it in stores anymore. However, they have new scents that are just as lovely. Everybody always comments on how nice I smell when I wear this lotion.

Absorption
It absorbs really nicely. However I am not sure if this is a long term treatment for dry skin. I have always had dry skin and the affectiveness doesn't smell to last long. I have to reapply several times a day and after over a year of using this product daily, my dry skin hasn't really improved much.

Again, as I stated above, it works but appears for only short periods of time. I still love the lotion though and will continue to keep on purchasing it.

Good For You Lotion

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion is a luxurious lotion that smells wonderful. Absorbs quickly leaving your skin silky smooth. This lotion is reasonably priced and is now available in most stores. A great gift for the natural enthusiast that will be truly appreciated.

I have tried the vanilla and pear. The vanilla is a light fragrance not overpowering. The pear body lotion is my favorite. Sweet and yummy fragrance. The scent last all day. I always receive compliments whenever I use the pear body lotion. Everyone says it smells great!

Absorption
Good absorption and does not leave a tacky or sticky feeling. Your skin hydrates upon one application. A little goes a long way to nourish your skin.

I appreciate the fact that Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion is natural and good for your body. Quality ingredients for healthy skin. I feel confident using the product. No more dry skin!

Gud Lotion is Great!

from Pullman, WA

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I really enjoy Gud body lotion. I have tried two scents: Orange Petalooza and Pearanormal Activity. Both lotions have a nice scent that is strong, but not overpowering. I love that the scents are not too floral and not strong like a perfume. Even when I use this lotion on my arms and hands I am not overpowered by the scent.

The lotion is white and creamy. It goes on smooth and rubs in nicely. I like that is does not feel heavy on your skin and allows your skin to breathe. It does leave your skin feeling moisturized and fresh.

I like the fact that this lotion is made by Burt's Bees and the ingredients are more natural than other lotions. I feel I can trust products created by Burt's Bees.

You can often find coupons for this lotion, and other Gud products, which is helpful seeing as how this lotion seems a bit on the more expensive side compared to other body lotions. I am definitely on the lookout for more coupons and I look forward to trying the other available scents, like Vanilla Flame and Red Ruby Groovy.

• Absorption:

This is really GUD!! You'll love it.

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

This was also in my Grab Bag that I was able to snag from Burt's Bees. Before Monday of this week, I had never tried this line of products but am glad that I was able to try them in this. They smell heavenly and seem to work just as well as other products but with less chemical enhancements than found in others.

I got the Vanilla scent and my grandson loves it. It smells very natural and is not overpowering so he can wear the spray along with the lotion to daycare.

Absorption
This product absorbs very quickly even for butter and lotions! And it doesn't feel greasy.

I feel that it is very effective considering that I'm not battling with unnecessary chemicals in their products but still feel clean, moisturized and soft after using the products.

Amazing !

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I absolutely adore this product. First, I have eczema therefore my hands are really dry and cracked (It worse in the winter time). I've tried numerous body butter, lotion, cream, etc... You name it. Nothing can keep my hands as moisturize as Gud. There are three scents, the blood orange, cherry blossom, and vanilla. I've used orange and cherry blossom, and currently is using cherry blossom. As it stated on the product that this is made from natural ingredients. Even though it is scented which doesn't bother me and doesn't affect my eczema. I like that about this product, scented but still safe. The consistency is medium thick and rubs on like butter. It just absorbs into your skin instantly, almost like dry oil. This product save my hands. I cannot go back to other brands.

Amazing! I like the orange scent the best.

Absorption
This absorbs like dry oil.

eczema is not much of a problem with this.

Nice and natural

from Salisbury, MD

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

A while back, I was looking for something a little more natural for my skin after hearing all the talk about parabens and other potentially harmful chemicals and the body. I saw this new product by Burt's Bees and thought it was worth a try. I think it was even on a great sale at the time, which was probably part of why I picked it up. It has proven to be worth the money for me. I would probably even buy it without the sale! The scent is an orange fruity scent which is noticeable, but not overwhelming. It does the job on moisturizing and I feel much better using it on my skin, knowing I can recognize the ingredients and even pronounce almost all of them. My daughter, who has pretty sensitive skin, can use it as well and it seems to help her skin be less itchy in the winter. It is definitely worth a try if you are looking for something a little more natural. The tube, which I have had for several months, and use almost every day is still going strong, so it lasts quite awhile.

Awesome product

from College Station, TX

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

Thanks to the availability of samples/testers I'm able totry products that I won't think of purchasing. This product is certainly an example. Its rich, thick and the smell is nostalgic. Even my husband loved it after trying the tester. The moisture is long lasting and for a "natural" product, it certainly worth the cost. I will recommend this over and over again. Its on my list of favorite things

Absorption
Non greasy but certainly mositurizing

• Absorption:

Love the smell love the feel

Comments about Gud by Burt's Bees Body Lotion:

I bought this in the Floral Cherrynova scent after receiving a free sample in the mail. I love the smell of it and can't get enough of it. I am constantly smelling myself throughout the day. lol. I even gifted my sister and sister in law some of this for Christmas

I love it and it is long lasting. If I put it on after my shower, the fragrance lasts until the next day. I can't wait to use it again. I am anxious to try some of the other products in this same scent. My husband is constantly commenting on how great I smell when I wear this lotion.

Absorption
It absorbs nicely and really makes my skin feel soft and smooth

Softness lasts and so does the smell.