4.1
Gucci II Pink Purfume

Gucci II Pink Purfume

4.1

My All-Time Favorite

I love, love, love this scent.  The full name is Gucci Eau de Parfum II - I'm not sure where the "Pink" in the title is coming from here. But it is a light, beatiful scent that is floral (with hints of rose and violet, among others) and slightly sweet without being overwhelming. It is definitiely a very feminine perfume, and one that doesn't need to be applied heavily. Just a few light spritzes should be enough to get by. It's meant to be a subtle scent, the kind that doesn't attract attention (conciously, anyway...), and doesn't linger too long in the room after you leave.  The packaging is also really nice and subdued--it comes in a tall or short rectangular bottle, which itself is in a fitted pink rectangular box.  Nothing too showy, just classy.  Being Gucci, it is definitely pricier than your average drugstore perfume, but it's worth it to have such a distinct and unique scent to wear.

I love all things pink, this one not so much

I love perfume. Oddly enough I get most of my perfume ideas online, then have to find a local store that carries the scent and then purchase it.  I fee naked without perfume. I l ike this perfume because it is clean and fresh and floral. I tend to go for green or floral scents. Another great think about the size of the bottle I have is that it is airline approved, but it is heavy.

I do use this with the shower gel and the fragrance lasts longer. Its a great summer scent.

A bit of a disappointment

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

When I bought this fragrance, I expected it to be a bit sweeter/fruity based than it was. The opening notes were fruity, but within minutes, it turned into more of a woodsy scent and the fruity notes were gone. More of a balance between the notes would have made this a better scent.

Best perfume for ladies! So pink!

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

I have never really approved of perfumes that are really heavy.  I personally don't wear perfumes that much.  Then I was introduced to Gucci's pink perfume.  It was so girly that I couldn't resist.  Though it was quite expensive, the scent lasts and is the type of perfume that smell really good close and far away.  I totally recommend this perfume.  The brand is awesome too.  My friends and I share this perfume and it has been one that I wear everywhere I go.  The scent is so good.  The pink, girly taste has always been a signature of mine and I am pleased to say that this perfume is the best I have ever tried. It can also be used as a present for other girlfriends you may have.  The smell is fresh and ageless; lingers on clothing and good to wear around guy friends.

My All-Time Favorite

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

Gucci Pink is like walking through flowers

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

This parfume is the only scent I've ever bought that has actually lingered all day. I would be like, what is that smell in the evening, and then i smell my wrists and I remember that I have this awesome parfume. i loooove the smell so much!!

this is a-m-a-z-i-n-g

from Watervliet, NY

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

This perfume is just absolutly amazing.The smell of it just puts a smile on you face everytime you smell it.I have bought 6 bottels of it this past year just for myself.

iv bought a majority for friends and family. I nver have anything negitive to say about gucci

Smells like raspberry

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

I love many perfumes and I have a tendency to wear a different every day. For some reason, I reach for Gucci II when i am sad or when it is raining. It doesnt cheer me up, but it works well with my melancholic mood, and it smells especially intense when it is raining (or maybe it is my imagination). The scent is mainly of raspberries or some other berries as well with a hint of mint, which makes it is especially refreshing. It doesnt last too long, i have to spray myself at least every hour to smell it. I dont get too much compliments on it but i think it is due to its short life....

wow great

from Hanford, CA

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

Gucci II perfume is a very beautiful fragrance that comes in a classy pink container and bottle. The scent is very soft, clean, and sexy with notes of floral and woods. This has become a classic of some sort and is an excellent choice if you're looking for something elegant and noticeable. Gucci II perfume can be worn in a variety of occasions, from romance to fun.

I love all things pink, this one not so much

from Portage, MI

Lights up my day

from Issaquah, WA

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

This perfume really lights up my day. When I was first introduced to this perfume by a friend of my, I was truely in love with it and I knew whis would be added to my list of other collection and it was. I have got many admirers since then, but the only downside is it does't long that last and also it is too expensive a investment.

A light, very pretty scent. My all-time fave!

from Newcastle, WY

Comments about Gucci II Pink Purfume:

I love this perfume!  Probably better for a summer fragrance, as it's very light and airy.   It's especially nice when you combine with the body wash and the lotion.  That helps it last longer, also.

I'm a little picky when choosing fragrances.   If I think I'll like the sample (like from the magazines or catalogs), I have to rub it on my arms and wear it around for a while before I can decide.  Loved this one immediately, and loved it even more after wearing it.