Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens

Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens

This stuff is awesome

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

I love the idea that you can color in spots on your furniture to hide the Knicks and dings. After using the furniture pins it was hard to tell the difference. It is not for huge, noticeable spots of course. It is just to touch up small areas. It is awesome that there are different colors to choose from so you can pick the color that matches the wood in your house.

Great Coverage

from TN

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

I bought these touch-up pens to cover some scratches I had on my kitchen table. My table is a dark oak color and these pens did a pretty good job. I didn't think it was going to work at first because the color of my table was different from the pens but once I started to blend the pen colors together they matched my table perfectly.

Great product for furniture

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

In my household there are kids and pets running around all the time, scratching or damaging furniture. With
Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens, you can cover up most of the scratches and makes your furniture like good. I love these pens because if you have hardwood floors, you can also use them on it.

Works, but for touch ups only

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

Like the name says, these pens are used to touch-up scratches that occur on your furniture. I got a few scratches on my dining table, and used these pens to remedy them; it did cover up the scratches, but if you look closely, it's clear that scratches have been covered up. From a distance, it's fine.

A great product for touch ups (as the name implies!), but if you have a lot of damage to a piece of furniture, these pens would not be the best course of action.

Great Touch Up Pen!!

from Milledgeville, GA

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

These touch up pens work great!! I recently screatch my wife's expensive piece of furniture when trying to reinstall a draw. You can blend the two colors together to get the desired color you want. Highly recommend!!!!

Works Great!

from Lutz, FL

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

The guardsman pens are permanent and blend very well.  Test color first.  You can get them at Havertys Furniture.  They are good quality.  Guardsman is a division of Valspar, which is a huge chemical company.  You may know them for paint,  You can also see what they have available at guardsman.com.

Don't buy Guardsman anything.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

I bought a Guardsman policy on my new leather sofas. I was warned that these type of companies always find a loop hole and they did. They refused my claim, said it wasn't enough damage (can you believe that?), I thought I was being proactive. And now if the damage progresses, it won't be covered because it is 'wear'.

Just what you need

from Lutz, FL

Comments about Guardsman Furniture Touch-Up Pens:

Quality long lasting finish, wide assortment of colors, always start lighter, you can always make it darker, but don't start darker, because you can't make it lighter. Havertys Furniture stocks an assortment package of 3 of the most commonly needed colors.