Other Lighting & Light Bulbs:

Guardian LW18 UV-C Light Wand

Awesome for Hotel Rooms!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Guardian LW18 UV-C Light Wand:

After reading about the horrors lurking on hotel rooms on Dr. Oz and how traveling with UV sanitizing wand would help kill the ickies I purchased a Guardian Technologies LW18 UV-C Sanitizer Wand and packed it for my very next trip.

As soon as I entered the hotel room I wanded everything from the beds to the telephone to the entire bathroom. Yes, it was a bit overboard, perhaps, but better safe than sorry!

This was super easy to use. You just pass it over the surface and it kills 99% of bacteria and viruses as well as mold spores. I wanded the toilet seat, sinks, shower enclosure and tub, pillows, sheets, telephone, television remotes, etc. Seriously, everything in that room was sanitized! And it only took a matter of minutes. We're talking maybe ten to fifteen minutes to do everything, including the doorknobs!

I was very impressed with the ease of use and the peace of mind it provided for me. And, the best part was that I didn't have even a sniffle on my entire trip or even after I returned home.

I definitely highly recommend this. It's so easy to use it's totally worth it to provide peace of mind.