Other Health & Beauties:

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (88), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (12)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

I Love Groupon!

from New York City, NY

Comments about Groupon.com:

I a big foodie and I find the best restaurant deals on Groupon. Whether it's a favorite restaurant already for me and my family or a new restaurant we've always wanted to try, Groupon deals make it worth our while. What's better than a discount on food that you already love? It's fast and easy! I buy other products on Groupon as well and I've never been disappointed. Thanks, Groupon!

Still waiting

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have to say if it weren't for FB (FaceBook) to get an answer I'd be sitting here resenting everything I ever purchased .... the problem is still NOT totally resolved, as I just sent the Air Filters today, but still don't have any to replace the one needing to be replaced.

Issue resolved quickly. Great customer support!

from Los Angeles, California

Comments about Groupon.com:

Had an issue with the reservation code at hotel in Yosemite. The support was very quick to get me an answer so I could make reservation. Great support and great deals they provide! Love the site!!!

Live chat is awesome!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

The chatting agent is friendly and has solved a problem quickly.
Groupon.com is really nice app.

great deals, not so great customer service

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I still buy groupons even though every time I have had a problem, they don't help. The deals are great, however if a business closes before your groupon expires you will have to fight vigorously to get a refund. Even though it isn't your fault and you didn't let it expire. They have a standard customer service letter that goes out for every complaint, they don't even read your issue. So you may get a great deal or you may lose, it's a risk

Awesome Groupon

from New York

Comments about Groupon.com:

I like using groupon a lot! Best deals there!

I would never never use this again the worst experience ever

from Mystic Dunes hotel celebration

Comments about Groupon.com:

It was a birthday gift by my fiancé and the hotel looked nothing like we purchased It was false advertising to me all I could do is cry we had no tv ,the bed was thrown together, no hotel key we had to find someone to open door cause lock didn't work it was horrible a waste of money that we work hard for

Groupon rocks!

from New york

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased items from Groupon several times and customer service has been great at communication and positive resolution when there was an issue. I will keep on purchasing from Group for selection, price and great customer service

Terrific Customer Service

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have used Groupon on and off over the years. This time was for a Costco membership. I somehow ended up with two purchases. Did I accidently click twice? Did they mess up? Who knows? They didn't ask, they just refunded my money for the second one. And they did it within 24 hours. I appreciate this service.

Money saving

from Manor, Texas

Comments about Groupon.com:

Saving money is easy with Groupon and their offers are diverse enough to keep everyone in the family satisfied. the only reason this is not 5 stars is due to merchants that provide false information. often they have moved to a very inconvenient location that is nowhere near what was on the offer, extreme caution must always be used to avoid auto billing for products that were purchased as a gift.
but products received well within the estimated delivery times and
i have never gotten a damaged product. customer service is great, the one time i had a merchant problem they credited the amount quickly. i am very glad that Groupon is available and would suggest that if you like bargains, check them first.