4.1

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (45), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Poor Merchant Service, but Great Groupon Customer Service.

from North Dallas, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have purchased many Groupons in the past and for the most part gotten good deals. I have had a few merchants who went out of business, or quit "their affiliation with Groupon" and have gotten easy refunds. I recently purchased a massage with 'Majestic Healing Hands' in Dallas. When I called to make an appointment, I left a message and after 4 business days I email and received an email in return stating they were sorry about not returning my call, but they were booked up until December and I could leave my information (which was already in the email I sent them) and they could book me in December. The initial call was October 26th, the Groupon expired November 19th. I emailed back November 1st and supplied my info AGAIN, and still no response. I emailed again 2 more times in November and no reponse. I forwarded the stream of unanswered emails to Groupon Customer Service on November 30th and with 6 hours I had received a refund. I have always been treated fairly and courteously in my interactions with Groupon.

First time user screws up exponentially!!!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupons site to allowed me to access a live chat immediately after totally screwing up my attempt to use an validation code and pin number. It changed my first experience with Groupon from a frustrating one to a complete success!!! They were patient and helpful . Groupon and a customer service live chat operators really help the Newbie out and I'm very happy with the outcome of my order.

My Country Is not listed, although I have a valid Visa Car

from Accra, Ghana

Comments about Groupon.com:

My country Ghana is not listed. Although I have a valid Visa Card, I cannot take advantage of the good deals on this platform.
Please help.

groupon rocks

from Charleston, SC

Comments about Groupon.com:

I love Groupon. I recommend the site to everyone I know!

customer service

from Springfield, VA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I had a problem printing an expired unused groupon and they assisted in getting that copy.

Groupon Help was no help

from Austin, Texas

Comments about Groupon.com:

I made a mistake and didn't mark my Groupon as a gift and wanted to go back and the "Help" said that I can just print it out and give it to them. Maybe there isn't another option but its not what I wanted. It's a Christmas gift and i told them that but they didn't respond.

Groupon is Legit

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Groupon.com:

I love purchasing on groupon, but sometimes the items aren't exactly as described. Groupon has a super easy return policy.

Good service and I will purchase here again and again.

from San Antonio,TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

Good service and I will purchase here again and again.

My first time using Groupon

from Belmont NC

Comments about Groupon.com:

After purchasing some tickets I was careless in reading all the details and restrictions, The tickets were unusable because of it. Groupon still gave me a full refund and very prompt in doing so. I will definitely try them again. Their customer service is AOK in my book.

Great service

from Mi

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon is great to deal with. Not only do they offer great deals, whenever I've had an issue with an order they take care of it within 3 minutes. Thanks Groupon!!!