Other Health & Beauties:

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (98), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (12)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

DETAIL FANATICS, WAUKESHA WI

from MILWAUKEE WI

Comments about Groupon.com:

Had my CRV detailed at DETAIL FANATICS and their place is bare bones......nothing fancy....they obviously put all their work and effort into doing a great detail job. They are fanatics!!!! I was celebrating my car hitting 100,000 miles and you'd never know by looking at it now. Even the wheels shine (I don't want to drive it in the rain or snow)!!

Groupon is Pretty Great

from Reddding, CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

This has been my first time using Groupon. I love the idea of Groupon, and it's great when you can really find good and relevant deals. However, with my first two purchases the business was not in existence anymore. That was frustrating. It would be good if there was a way to update deals/take them off when the company the deal is for goes out of business. Otherwise, thanks Groupon for your service!

No I would not but again

from Atlanta

Comments about Groupon.com:

I got the run around for 10 little dollars and the fact that I had to call around to four different people...GROUPON HAD THE NERVE TO SAY THEY SOLVED IT..NO THEY DID NOT I SOLVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOT THEM...AND THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH A SCREEN SHOT OF MY CARD BALANCE AND IT WAS OFF BY SOME CHANGE SO LIKE WHAT COULD I HAVE BOUGHT THAT WAS WORTH 40 SOMETHING CENTS...THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING.

Good customer service

from Albany, NY

Comments about Groupon.com:

Last month I ordered 2 oversized bathroom rugs from Groupon, but I only received 1rug, I sent an email to the customer service center, and they helped resolve this problem in a week, I had a good experience.

Great customer service

from Lakewood Ranch Fl

Great customer service

service is terrible

from toronto, ON

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon service is kind of slow, also the service rep did not understand questions well, hopefully they can improve soon.

Poor customer service.

from San Antonio

Comments about Groupon.com:

I tried to receive a refund for a service that I purchased. The company that came to perform the service hit me with a bait and switch which I complain to Groupon about. It almost took an act of Congress for me to get my money back. They don't provide a phone number for you to call, you have to do everything through email. Customer service offered me a Groupon which stated that I had to use it within 24 hours or they would just give me a voucher credit. I had to write three emails in order to receive my money.

I would buy this product again and again!

from Columbus Ga

Comments about Groupon.com:

This was very beautiful on my friend when she went out to eat at nice elegant restaurants and dressed up.

Groupon's Customer NOT-SO- helpful service

from Irvine, California

Comments about Groupon.com:

It took discussing my issue with 6 different chat operators to finally get my tickets purchased but none of them could tell me why my card, which I've used successfully in the past, would not work. They would tell me that they'd successfully purchased the tickets for me only for me to receive an email stating that THEIR purchase had NOT gone through either. One operator was successful at buying my tickets but bought only 1 junior instead of 4 adults!! I had to then cancel that order. When I would ask a question like "why isn't my card working?" they'd not respond to my question or quickly end the chat. Just poof it was over. I asked all of the operators who I could chat with or call about my ongoing problem and only the last one told me how to request a call back. The others would simply not respond to my question. So my experience with Groupon's not-so- helpful chat line was very frustrating and it's probably time for me to start using other discount websites because there are plenty out there!! And I still don't know why my card is not working!!!

Issue handled quickly

from Honolulu

Comments about Groupon.com:

Bought the priority wine membership groupon and when I used it the FIRST time, system told me I redeemed it already. Contacted customer support and Dinesh D handled my issue and my groupon was reinstated within 24 hours. Bought my membership with no other issues.