3.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (117), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (15)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

I've FOUND everything I use on Groupon

from West Hollywood CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I've been a customer of GROUPON since they first
began and I love them. Their lists are phenomenal and I can always find something I want at a great price!

groupon support

from tampa florida

Comments about Groupon.com:

groupon support is great - never a problem

Love my Groupons!!

from Hampton, VA

Comments about Groupon.com:

Great customer service whenever you have an issue or question!

EXCELLENT customer service

from Ogden UT

Comments about Groupon.com:

They're not a whole lot of companies so whose customer service department will go above and beyond what I expected. This company every single time hands down I've ever had a problem or had any questions or needed help with an order with no complications at all has either refunded me fully or assisted me in a multitude of ways to keep me satisfied as a client and everything convenient and easy. The cost for services through this company is amazing because financially it's complicated to take your entire family out to do fun things without breaking the bank when you're on a limited income Groupon facilitates the capability of making great memories and having awesome times with the kids without having to go broke

I tried but can't buy the product AND groupon won't help

from Buffalo NY

Comments about Groupon.com:

Product was a dog blanket with a LdealL through groupon. When ordering it kept refusing my redemption code. Vendor (printerpix) gave me several different reasons finally telling me to contact groupon. You can't actually contact Groupon except In writing. After a week of writing to Groupon without resolution, I gave up, forfeited my money, and vowed not to deal with either party again. The funny part is that the rep's last correspondence was a congratulatory glad we could help message which they didn't. Thumbs down, double down.

Policy is Dumb

from Sacramento, ca

Comments about Groupon.com:

I made a purchase and realized after 1 hour that it was not what I was looking for. Groupon refuses to refund my purchase and I was told to gift it to someone. Great so pass on something I didn't want to purchase. Good answer Groupon.

Excellent Customer Service

from Blairsville, Georgia

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have made many purchases with Groupon vouchers and never had a problem. Recently, there was a problem in getting the voucher to work correctly. When I reached out to Groupon customer service they worked with me and the company I was making a purchase from to correct the error. I appreciate the time they took and their persistence in communication until the problem was completely resolved.

I will use again

from Texas

Comments about Groupon.com:

The representative for groupon was great

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

from Baltimore, Maryland

Comments about Groupon.com:

Great deals. Until you need to return something or have trouble with a vendor. Then no one can help you, your problem remains unresolved, and you get annoying emails from them saying they are so happy they could help when they hadn't done ANYTHING! I used them for years and have never had so many issues. Never again.

Horrible customer service; selling scam vouchers

from Washington, D.C. area

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased a voucher for art lessons; the phone #, weblink and email are all out-of-service. Internet search confirmed this business closed nearly 3 years ago. Attempted for 3 weeks to contact Groupon (they no longer receive incoming calls). Emails, "Chat-helps" and requests for telephone call back were met with auto-messages asking if I were happy with the customer service and no resolution of the problem. When I finally received an email, it offered me a "Trade-In" (not the refund I requested). After much persistence, time, and effort, I received promise that a refund will be provided within 10-days. In spite of my alerting Groupon of the fraudulent voucher to a non-existent business, they are continuing to sell vouchers to other unsuspecting customers.