4.1

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (53), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Excellent Customer Service!

from Boston, MA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased a Groupon for Yoga classes and when I went to redeem it at the spa I was told they no longer offered yoga. I contacted Groupon right away and they refunded my purchase within hours!

Good luck with customer service

from Richmond Va

Comments about Groupon.com:

Had an issue with a Groupon due to the restaurant being permently closed. It took me several e mails, 4 phone calls which I was disconnected 3 times before I got a refund.

Excellent service

from Lufkin tx

Comments about Groupon.com:

I would recommend Groupon to everyone! I have saved lots of money by making purchases with them. I have only had one problem due to my own mishap and they kindly helped me without any hesitation. The issue was very easy to resolve. I sent an email and was told the problem would be processed within 24 hours. Within a few hours my issue was resolved without any problem at all.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Easy to use

from San Jose

Comments about Groupon.com:

I've used Groupon quite a few times at different places with no problems. I recently had a groupon expire and ended up never using it. Well, the place closed its business. Months later, I emailed customer service to let them know and they refunded me my full amount in Groupon bucks which I've already used up. It was so quick and simple. Worked for me but if you don't use Groupon that often, the Groupon bucks were only valid for 160 days which means that if you don't use them, you end up losing your money ... That was the only drawback.

easy cancelation

from Los angles CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I bought a groupon for the day of use but the place is closed. I came home and contacted the Groupon customer service via chat and resolved with no problem. you have to contact them within three days of purchase to get the easy refund.

Where's the Customer Service?

from North Carolina

Comments about Groupon.com:

"I recently had a issue with a trip purchased to Great Wolf Lodge. I had originally purchased a trip to their Concord location but cancelled when I booked the Williamsburg location. I continue to receive confirmation emails from GWL for both locations and was told by GWL I would need to contact Groupon to resolve. I did that and when I as specifically asked for the Concord trip to be cancelled the CS rep cancelled my Williamsburg location in error. I immediately told them of their mistake and was told. 'So sorry, but deal is closed and I can't rebook you.' I contacted a supervisor with Customer Service and was also told there was nothing he could do. I asked that they reach out to GWL to tell them of their error and try to re-instate the reservation and he told me that was not possible. Really? Where's the customer service? Luckily I did their job for them by reaching out to the person at GWL that handles Groupon deals and they were happy to honor the Groupon pricing. At least they know Customer Service."

Terrible customer service

from PA

Comments about Groupon.com:

Bought Groupon for Great Wolf Lodge and needed to cancel reservation for credit. Fine print said 4 days notice needed. I started contact attempts on 6. Days prior. When you select change or cancel under your Groupon it takes you in a. Irvle of nothing. Finally able to send email with no response. There is no customer service numbers readily found. Still waiting for a response. Was told I did not. Intact them in time !

Great Product- Great Service!

from Largo, Florida

Comments about Groupon.com:

Love how easy it is to purchase and use My Groupons. Merchants are always happy to accept them, and it is fun to get my Groupon email each day to see what is new. Recently had an issue where i could not pull one of my Groupons up to view or print. The issue was taken care of promptly and professionally. Keep up the good work!

Groupons are Amazing

from Nashville, Tennessee

Comments about Groupon.com:

I love the deals I get on Groupon that allow me to experience things I might not otherwise try due to cost. I have suggested Groupons as well as just group outings based on activities my husband and I have enjoyed. We love Groupon.

Excellent customer service

from Surrey, BC

Comments about Groupon.com:

My husband and I were denied to go past the US borders and I had bought several Groupons that we had planned to use during our visit but due to this change of circumstances I emailed Groupon informing them of our situation and they refunded as with one hour. Never seen such quick customer service.