3.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (112), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (15)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Make sure you really, really want it and that it isn't going

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Groupon.com:

They do not do refunds. Make sure it is 3 star+ and not in a seedy part of town 10+ miles away before you buy or you will lose your money!

Trade in ??.. ;(

from Detroit.

Comments about Groupon.com:

I'd rather have the "Groupon Bucks" not this trade in mess being offer . Very displeased -

Love Groupon

from Northern Virginia

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon never disappoints. I have had to deal with customer service twice and it couldn't have been easier. Less than 5 minutes in chat and I received a refund for an accidental purchase and the other time because the companies site I bought the Groupon for did not work as advertised. Super friendly and knowledgeable agents. Thank You Groupon

Love Groupon!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Groupon.com:

Always enjoy purchasing anything and everything from Groupon. Had an issue with one of my Groupons and was surprised on how fast they responded and how quickly it was solved. Thanks Groupon!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

HORRIBLE SERVICE

from Sacramento

Comments about Groupon.com:

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had! I ordered a chain and the said had shipped (but never shipped by Groupon) after 10 business days I still never got a real tracking number! I spoke with 5 different agents and a supervisor and all they could say was "you can cancel your order if you cannot wait". It said in the fine print to contact if I do not receive my order within 7 business days which I did, also asking can you make sure it shipped from the vendor or warehouse and no one would EVER give me an answer. I think they realized they sold me a chain that was worth more and would not sent it! Horrible experience. Since that chain said "sold out" after I ordered it, I asked to send me a comparable chain instead... you think I heard back from them, NOPE! Terrible

Ultimately, no help

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased several Groupons for the same business, only to be informed,by the new owner, that the business was under new ownership and they would no longer honor Groupon vouchers. I chatted with a Groupon rep about it and he provided me with detailed instructions on how to remedy the problem. I then attempted to follow those instructions, but for whatever reason, it didn't work. When I, then tried to return to the chat, it had been terminated while I was trying to follow the instructions provided.
This experience, coupled with the fact that I have to start the complaint process all over again, served to add insult to injury for me!

NO MORE GROUPON FOR ME

from mesa, az

Comments about Groupon.com:

Trying to resolve a problem on chat is almost impossible. There is no phone number to call. After 45 mins with two different reps my problem was still not resolved. I'm done with groupon

store owner

from springfield ma

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon is not the way people should be shoppping , this is a irresponsible bunch of people that don't return phone calls and can be a way for mounts at a time liike< i ll be back in 30 days in my office.> to make any changes its like you can not get a hold of anyone .Not cooperative what so ever,donn't waist your money and time with these things,go classic word of mouth ,which people seems to forget what it is to day.

Who listens, who reads, who cares at Groupon. No one.

from Indy, In

Comments about Groupon.com:

After selecting a Groupon for a gift for my mother she tried for 3 days of calling to setup an appointment. When the call was finally answered (no voice mail was told they would not honor the groupon as the they now only have one person to run the business.
I reported this in chat, (about an hour on chat) after a day get a email saying they would check into the issue.
A week later, get email saying if they didn't hear back in 4 days they would close the ticket if no reply.
A day later I contacted Groupon via chat again, start all over. Checked and as of this posting this moment Oso Unique Face and Body still have a listing when Groupon has been notified this is a fraud as the merchant won't honor the offer.
Being offered a gift certificate after spending hours dealing with the vendor and support to start over again and hope you actually get a deal honored wasn't worth it. SO if you feel lucky, have nothing better to do with your time, don't mind waiting 10 days for a refund if your lucky then go for it.
I'm not willing to do it again. After years of dealing with this company and getting the worst customer service possible won't be making do it again.

Beware

from New York

Comments about Groupon.com:

Being almost the only daily deal site left (Gilt City serves limited areas and has limited higher end offers, means, apparently, they think they can just about tell you to screw yourself and you'll still wind up coming back. Merchant closed for an extended time preventing you from redeeming the Groupon before it expires in three weeks? Screw you. It's your fault you didn't use it before it expires, even though it doesn't expire for another three weeks. Groupon sends you an email informing you that they are cancelling your purchased offer? Screw you. You have until the day the Groupon expires to exchange it toward a different Groupon. Except, there's no method on the website to do that, and if there are no other Groupons you want at the moment they won't give you a credit towards a future purchase or a refund for the Groupon they cancelled. Merchant refuses to accept the Groupon, for example, adds additional conditions, tells you they won't accept it when it says it is valid? Screw you. That's your problem. Years ago, if you had a problem with a Groupon, their customer service was excellent. They would give you a credit towards a future purchase. Now, screw you.