Other Health & Beauties:

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (79), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (10)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Great customer service

from US

Comments about Groupon.com:

Thanks a lot! Very fast resolved my question!

I would buy this product again through Groupon.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

It always easy to deal w/Groupon.

Not Worth the Little You MIGHT Save!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Groupon.com:

Site is very hard to navigate, the fine print keeps them from having any liability for vouchers that cannot be redeemed and customer service is very canned and sends automated responses.

Groupon service

from Canada

Comments about Groupon.com:

Encountered an issue trying to redeem a coupon and contacted Groupon. Immediate response an speedy resolution, very good customer service!

Thanks for getting it right

from Madera, Ca

Comments about Groupon.com:

I made a mistake and made a purchase that I didn't mean to make. I appreciate the correspondence with Groupon who allowed me to correct things. I have been very happy with my purchases and products received. Thank you!

Trouble with printing

from Arnold, Mo

Comments about Groupon.com:

I was having trouble getting a voucher printed. They were so fast and helped me print my voucher. I love groupons.

WORST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE EVER! DON'T ORDER THRU GROUPON! VER

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

Misleading room rates/ inaccurate and seemingly illegal resort fees (bait & switch - small/wrong fine print)/ nil customer service and more, which is not in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's advertising and marketing laws. I am thoroughly livid that Groupon did not provide me with adequate substantiation to support the astronomical extra room charges that were demanded upon checkout. This shameful and invalid business deal has certainly not gone unnoticed. Their poor response rates and their outright unfair marketing claims need to be considered accordingly. They created such red tape that it was difficult for me to enjoy the trip at all. Also, their misrepresentation appeared intentional (e.g., I received multiple identical emails from generic Groupon sales reps with no last names or phone numbers. Their service completely failed to deliver as promised and should be looked into for severe scamming/ false advertising.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Terrible. Un-happy customer

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Groupon.com:

Absolutely no customer service for valid issues by customer. Waste of time. Will not buy from them again. Going to use LivingSocial and other platforms.

OK, but can be a hassle

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon CS was alright, it took a long time to get to the proper departments, as this was a hotel stay we purchased and not a product so we had to talk to multiple people to get to where we wanted.
And we had to make multiple contacts to get the refund we wanted, but in the end it all worked out.

poor customer service

from St Paul, MN

Comments about Groupon.com:

a groupon was posted to my account twice, I did NOT purchase it twice. Groupon refused a refund, and would only offer to deposit the $ into my account with the provision that it be used within 24 hours. $9 is not enough to continue to argue with their customer service, but I will seek out other sites for discounts.