4.1

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (64), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (8)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Great Customer Service!

from Toronto, Canada

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon has helped resolve my queries/issues with utmost satisfaction and to top it all off, they constantly provide you with money off offers when you spend a specific amount respectively!

Great service

from Houston, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

I had a problem with an order. It was addressed and solved immediately..

Customer Service is the BOMB.COM

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Groupon.com:

Customer service was awesome. I contact through chat so I have a copy of the conversation. The chat experience has always been great. For this chat the rep knew exactly what to respond to me with so it was a quick interaction

great customer service

from Virginia

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon is a great tool to get discount. Customer service is really awesome.

Waisted my money and No refund!!!

from Los Angeles

Comments about Groupon.com:

They don't Care about your issue! I had emailed them about returning my vouchers I had purchased before I found out that I'm Pregnant! Obviously I'm not going to use anytime soon my voucher for wine tasting and other stuff that could be dangerous for my future baby!!!! And all they say is : we can exchange your vouchers for something else! No ! I actually need my money back!!! And it had been just 2 weeks since I'd purchased it!!!!

Errant Order

from Scio, Mi

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased a package during cyber monday to get an extra 20% off. As I went through the checkout process I didn't see a place to enter the discount code. Before I knew it the transaction was coomplete and I wasn't able to apply the discount. I immdediately contacted Groupon service/support and was told that since it was a "limit 1 per customer" package, that if the transaction were cancelled that I would not be able to purchase it again (with the discount). That seems foolish to me. I cancelled the order - so Groupon lost out on a sale, the package seller lost its sale and I didn't get the package I wanted. I could understand such restrictions if it were a day later. But I simply made an input error (not being familiar with Group-on screens). Seems like there should be a window of a few minutes to modify an order.

Great and quick customer service

from Chicago

Comments about Groupon.com:

the customer support rep was quick in getting my issue resolved with little trouble on my end. No wait time. Great follow through.

Groupon is the best!

from Long Island,NY

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon has the best deals and best customer service. Anytime I want to find a coupon for a discounted product or service 9 times out of 10 Groupon has what I am looking for.
If I have any problems at all, Groupon Customer service is there to handle anything in a professional and timely matter

Groupon Customer Service is the BEST

from Charlotte NC

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon has always come thru for me....only a few times have I had an issue with a Groupon I purchased. Groupon customer service has always been prompt with a reply and made sure I was completely satisfied. Thank you so much Groupon Customer Service.

Customer service sucks

from Orange county CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

Representitives are dumb enough to forget to tell customers about policies. I did live chat with one of the representative and forgot to tell me allllll trade in polices so i had to wait 10 days to get the money back. Thanks a lot for wasting my time