4.1

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (58), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (7)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

Groupon continues to amaze and delight me!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have tried at least two dozen discount websites over the past five years. Groupon consistently beats all others from every perspective.
1. The variety of products and services is outstanding!
2. The quality of products and services is outstanding! If there is ever a problem, their Customer Service department makes it right.
3. The site is quite simply fun to use! The person who writes up their product descriptions has a sense of humor, and that adds to the experience.
4. They guarantee each voucher's face value indefinitely! How amazing is that?
5. They make every aspect of the customer experience extremely easy. I especially appreciate this when it comes to requesting a refund. You can contact them multiple ways (Live Chat, email, phone call), and they always respond quickly. Their customer service reps seem to genuinely want to help!
6. Their Fine Print really lays out the answer to any question you might have. They have no desire to "bait and switch" you.

As a result of their stellar performance, Groupon has earned ten times more business from me than all the other sites combined. I highly recommend them and will continue to use their site with a great deal of enjoyment!

Have been purchasing lots of great things from Groupon.

from Las Vegas

Comments about Groupon.com:

Love, Love Groupon !!! Always have the best and cheap deals in town. Customer service is awesome also. Thanks Groupon for saving me and my family money:)

Could be 5 *s

from Los Angeles

Comments about Groupon.com:

I use groupon and the process is easy. The categories are too general. I would like to be able to check off sub categories, like kinds of restaurants. I tend to delete groupon emails because the are loaded with products/services that don't interest me.

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Groupon.com:

Great customer service! Promptly responded and I received a refund for a duplicate order due to a website problem.

Big Disappointment

from Memphis Tn

Comments about Groupon.com:

I purchased a voucher from Groupon, but when I reached out to the merchant to redeem it, I was told that they do not do business with Groupon & that it is a scam. When I made contact to Groupon, I was told they would resolve the issue & that it would take 5-7 business days. I have heard that numerous times that it carried over into a month that I was dealing with the issue. Groupon was no help at all. I communicated with them through email, phone, & the app. & each time the associate never reviewed the account or made notes of what was going on as I had to explain the situation time & time again. I have since then reached out to a law firm to pursue a class action lawsuit. 2 days ago I called Groupon once again & they made changes to my account without consent. My advice to anyone is to contact the merchant first to see if they actually honor Groupon vouchers or else you will be in store for some terrible customer service!

I love using Groupon

from West Palm Beach, Fl

Comments about Groupon.com:

I've been using Groupon for years now and are always pleased with the quality of the services provided. Groupon customer service is extremely fair and easy to use if you have questions with one of their services.

A+ Customer Service!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Groupon.com:

I have encountered a couple problems with processing orders when trying to use a promo code or discount. While it is frustrating, things happen and it's life. Groupon's customer service people have always come through for me and I am very pleased. I love the great deals you can from them! Yes, you need to do your homework and check the reviews before purchasing from businesses you may know nothing about. Groupon simply cannot be held responsible for every disappointment. For me, it's "live and learn." For the most part, my experience has been very good.

It will be my only voucher supplier

from Vancouver, BC

Comments about Groupon.com:

I made a mistake to purchase Groupon for lunch, which I could never commit. Yet Groupon was willing to do a refund credit though the expiry date was over a year. With Groupon, I will always feel secure of purchasing the vouchers, knowing it will be honoured regardless.

Groupon Makes It Right

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Groupon.com:

I ordered a few items from a Groupon supplier and did not realize the cost of postage. It was in the description--I just missed it. I wrote to Groupon for a credit and they gave me the credit. Thank you.
I have been a Groupon customer for a few years.

Customer service

from Bronx

Comments about Groupon.com:

I've used the online chat service several times. The representatives are very helpful and answered my questions in a timely manner. It's nice to know that they are there if questions arise!!