3.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (120), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (16)

Great website for great deals!

I have been a Groupon shopper for a long time now. I shop online on their website Groupon.com very frequently and it always gives me the best deals on everything possible since there is hardly anything out there that is not available on Groupon.com. I am yet to have a bad experience with them. Their customer service is excellent, they have always helped me whenever I've had any issues with my order. If they weren't able to give me a refund, they gave me a credit instantly. They are completely trustworthy and I don't hesitate to purchase from them ever! I'd also like to point out that I've had a number of experiences where my purchased coupons expired, but I was still able to apply the coupon amount towards the purchase of services. How great is that. I have shopped from many other similar online deal websites but I have had to deal with a lot of problems and was never credited or refunded. There is no other website like Groupon.com and I know it from experience. Going to stick with it for a long time!

Don't waste your money!

The first time I ever purchased a Groupon it was for 3 movies from Redbox for $1.  I purchased the Groupon in the beginning of December and the promotional codes that where sent did not work.  I emailed Groupon on 19 Dec and letting them know there was a problem.  I got a response on 20 Dec basically telling me that I must be entering the codes incorrectly.  I responded to the email immediately and did not receive a reply.  I called Groupon on 29 Dec and was told that there were some glitches with the codes and that they would issue new codes within 2 days.  I did not receive any new codes until 5 Jan when I emailed Groupon AGAIN.  I did not try the new codes until 16 Jan and none of them worked.  I emailed Groupon that same day and got a response on 19 Jan stating that again I am entering the codes wrong.  I am not entering the codes wrong.  I know how to read and follow directions.  I have asked Groupon to refund my money and have not got a response yet.   Now, for some reason I cannot sign into my account and when I call they hang up or send me straight to voice mail.  Don’t waste your money.  I have heard lots of great things about Groupon but the good reviews are from people who’s Groupons work.  If you have a problem with your Groupon the customer service is awful and it is impossible to get it resolved.

from Woodstock IL

Comments about Groupon.com:

GROUPON have very good customer services. I am satisfied. Thank you

Groupon customer service does not listen, does nothing!

from Michigan

Comments about Groupon.com:

Terrible customer service, representative hung up on our chat before it was finished. My Groupon wasn't fulfilled per the terms and I was looking for support to correct it both for myself, others, and Groupon but the Groupon rep Prasanthanan M. must not understand or read English very well. Absolutely terrible service! Strangely, in previous issues Groupon was spectacular. Wonder what the difference was this time?

False Advertisement

from Chino, ca

Comments about Groupon.com:

A product was advertised a certain price but each time the price almost doubled in price when went to the site. Contacting customer service whom wouldn't honor advertised price even though price hadn't expired

Terrible system and customer service

from Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

Comments about Groupon.com:

I wanted to buy a pet waste bag, but their system did not take the shipping address I entered. It is the address I use with all other online retailers and is the one USPS suggests to use. I tried a lot of variations such as changing Highway to Hwy and adding a Zip code suffix but nothing worked.

I had a chat twice with their customer support, but they were not helpful at all. A day later, they got back to me with the address I should use. The address they suggested did not make a sense at all. They told me to use add a street number with # at the end of the street address. For example, "1234 Main St." to "1234 Main St. #1234".

I replied back with my frustration and dissatisfaction, but what I got from them was a computer generated reply saying "We're so glad we could resolve your issue today!"

Absolutely the worst system and customer support.

Thankful for this company

from Ohio

Comments about Groupon.com:

I accidentally purchased 2 groupons, (updated bank card during processing) I called the next morning when I saw both groupons went through, they sent out a message to their concern team, told me they would get back within 72 hours, for back with me the very next day and refunded the money within 2 days! Thanks Groupon for understanding a human mistake! I will continue to buy from you forever ❤️

Absolutely terrible

from Brockton, MA

Comments about Groupon.com:

My husband and I bought a hotel Groupon but were not able to go because of the family emergency (family member dying). I contacted the hotel, it they directed me back to Groupon. The leve chat was not available (conveniently), it's impossible to find a phone number to call them, so the only thing we could do was to email no reply was received. When I was finally able to get hold of their representative later via a live chat, I was told it's too late and we are not getting any refund or credit towards future purchases. Later on they sent me an email saying they are glad they resolved our issue! We lost a lot of money and they lost us as their customers. Very poorly run business!!!!

Groupon Canada - great deals + trade-in

from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon Canada has great deals and their order trade-in policy provides the adequate level of post-purchase support to manage customer dissonance.

I would like them to get even more local businesses on board.

Outstanding customer service

from Alberta Canada

Comments about Groupon.com:

We are visiting Utah from Alberta Canada. We we're searching potential properties to stay for the next nights , we were searching late the night of Aug 28th & accidentally bought a room at a resort..for THAT night (the 28th) It was after call centre hours, but we could use the chat feature, the representatives were so easy to chat with& Very understanding of our situation ... we immediately canceled the accidental room at the resort & groupon called the resort on our behalf the following day & that afternoon we had our money back, even through it was outside the cancellation hours . I am still reeling from the incredible customer service we received. We use Groupon on a regular basis .. actually we travel several times annually & refer to our trips as "groupon inspired holidays" ... this experience solidified our love for the app & the company.

REFUND

from henderson nevada

Comments about Groupon.com:

I CAN NOT GET HELP FROM ANYONE. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO REAL PERSON NOT MACHINE.

False Groupon Promotions

from Ky

Comments about Groupon.com:

Groupon sent me a get50 promotion. It did not work. When I contacted them I sent them the e-mail and a snapshot of the rejection when trying to claim. I never got an answer as to what the problem was. They did offer me s $5 certificate. The purchase I was going to make would have gave me a $25 discount. I continued asking what the issue was with the original offer. They just kept sending notes that my problem was resolved and surveys to fill out which I have completed each one. Has anyone else been able to use the get50 promo? I think it is a scam to get you to make a purchase and then they offer $5 coupon. I would like to know how many folks have been mislead by this ploy?