Other Detergents:

GroVia Tiny Bubbles Cloth Diaper Detergent

Great For Cleaning And Maintaining Cloth Diapers

from Sonora, CA

Comments about GroVia Tiny Bubbles Cloth Diaper Detergent:

GroVia Tiny Bubbles Cloth Diaper Detergent is one of my top three favorite brands of diaper detergents. It does an awesome job at getting rid of that horrific amonia smell that seems to haunt cloth diapers, without damaging the diapers in any way. I also love the fact that it washes completely clean. Some detergents leave a nasty residue that makes the diapers less absorbant and that irritates the my kids' sensitive skin. Because of that, I gladly use it on entire loads of laundry and not just diapers. It took me a few tries before I found the right GroVia Tiny Bubbles for me though. There are several varieties to choose from, depending on if you have hard water, soft water or a preference of scents. I actually picked up a water testing kit, then found the perfect detergent. I recommend any cloth diapering parents do the same. The only negatives I can think of are the price (GroVia Tiny Bubbles Cloth Diaper Detergent is expensive compared to general detergent) and availability (I can only buy it online).