Other Hand Sanitizers:
Greenbrier International inc.

Great

from Dallas, TX

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Kills Germs
  • Leaves Skin Soft

Cons

• Camping
    • Lunch Box
    • Purses
    • Traveling
    • Workplace

Comments about Greenbrier International Inc. Antibacterial Wet Wipes Moisturizing Towelettes With Aloe:

I got these free for testing purposes on another site, and I got the purse pack I really love them. They leave my skin really soft, moisturized, and they don't take long to dry.

Every Mommy Loves These

from Scranton, PA

Doesn't every mommy have a stash of these in her house? (At least one with toddlers!) I would say that these are great versatile wipes that I use for wiping (what sometimes feels like) endless little messes. They're great for wiping sticky hands and faces. The aloe is a nice touch, because you feel like you're getting a little moisturizer too. Honestly that wasn't a huge selling point for me. I'm just happy with this product because these are great with a little guy in our house who always seems to make messes and find himself literally in sticky situations. It's so convenient to have a pre-moistened wipe that I can just reach for and wipe. Mostly I use it on him, but I do also end up wiping myself (vicarious stickiness I guess) and surfaces that have gotten messy or sticky. They're a quick fix that keeps me going about my day. I am very thankful for whoever invented these. (Must have been a busy mommy...right?!)

Good cleanup product

Always have a bottle of this stuff around, especially in your car. This is a great product to have on hand for those messy kids that spill stuff, or if your a messy person.
    Basically it is good for anyone to have around, kids or no kids.
    I use it on my cars dashboard, on my face to remove makeup if something smeared, or I've used it on my kids as well when I've run out baby wipes. Normally just on their face for quick cleanup and not anywhere else that is very sensitive.

Cleans up just like it says it will. It's not rough on my skin or my kids skin so it's a good product to use for those immediate cleanups that cannot wait.

Ease of Application
    I like how you can pull out one cloth at a time and yank it off just like you would a paper towel. Very easy to pull out of the bottle and then use on whatever mess needs to be taken care of.

Smells just fine, nothing spectacular about wet wipes at all. They don't smell horrible and they do not have a over powering smell to them so for that I rate them as good.