Other Cookwares:

Horrid

from NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

• Scratches Easily
    • Tough To Clean

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

Everything sticks, with oil or spray or nothing at all. Huge waste of money. I have to use bleach to get stains off.

The "Little GreenPan" cleans like magic

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

I have bought and wasted so much money on pans over the years that when I was needing yet another frying pan I just laughed when my husband came home with the "Little Green Pan" But guess what? I'm giving this little guy a ten..cleaning, cooking and it doesn't stick. It's really terrific.

Doesn't Stick
      Wow and double wow. I have never had a pan, particularly one you fry in that not only doesn't stick, it doesn't stick. Perfect browning every time.

Heat Distribution
      Everything browns evenly and the pan doesn't have hot spots in it. Great for browning onions. They cook evenly and don't have that burned smell or taste.

Ease of Handling
      I would like to have a complete set of these pans They aren't so heavy that you can't lift them but they are great for lifting and moving.

Amazing is the only word that I can think of to describe how easy these pan are to clean.

I just wish these were a different color than green but I will put up with green to have a pan that I find so helpful in the kitchen

Usually a few month down the road after using a pan, I have scratched it and it doesn't look all new and shiny. This little green pan, still looks new, and is used constantly.

love it

Wonderful product

Doesn't Stick
      I love that this pan doesn't stick, it makes it so much easier to cook an entire meal at once.

I bought a smaller one and really loved it for frying eggs.

After long time use it starts to show signs of wear and tear but I for sure feel as though I got my money worth out of it.

• Ease of Handling:

Best nonstick frying pan!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

Great pan for many uses. We use it all the time for sticky items such as eggs. We got ours as a Christmas gift and we love it. Much healthier than those other non stick pans where the coating starts to chip off in your food.

Doesn't Stick
      Such a breeze to clean. Food wipes right off with minimal effort. Non stick coating stays on strong and does not chip off like other non stick coatings.

Heat Distribution
      We have not had any issues with heat distribution. Pan seems to cook things evenly and the pan heats up a reasonable rate.

Ease of Handling
      Easy to use. Nice long handle makes it easy to use.

I love how easy this pan cleans up. Everything wipes off super fast. It does not easily scratch while cleaning it either. I wish I had more of them because this pan cleans easier than my other pans.

I have no complaints with the design!

I have been impressed with the durability. We have dropped ours several times and it has held up. The nonstick coating is great. No signs of chipping or cracking. I have been looking into a bigger sized one because it is so durable.

• Ease of Handling:

This is my new favorite frying pan.

from Buckley, MI

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

If you can use a pan that doesn't have the awful chemicals in it's coating, why wouldn't you? This pan works as well as any other non-stick that I've used and without the nasty chemicals. I use this pan almost every time I cook. The size is also fantastic. Clean up is a breeze.

Not worth the price

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

I was so excited to try these pans out but was quickly disappointed. They're rated for high heat cooking but after a few times of using them with cooking spray there is a residue/coating that just won't come off for anything!!!! They were great at first but not nearly as great as what everyone raved about.

• Ease of Handling:

Promising start, but ends up being a pain to cook with.

from Auburn, CA

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

This pan cooks the food, but is a real pain.

Doesn't Stick
      When I first got the pan, it was wonderful. It was perfect at foods not sticking and because of that an easy clean up. But after about 7 months of using the pan exactly as the company says, food began sticking. It is just horrible at trying to cook with.

Heat Distribution
      Heats the food good enough.

Ease of Handling
      Feels very solid but light so makes it easy to use.

Was great for the first 7 months, but now is terrible to try to clean, despite use and care of the pan exactly as I read on their website.

Looks and feels very solid. Would be better with handles that conform to the hand. Both interior and exterior of the pan look nice. After so MANY times of food sticking, though, the interior has become stained.

Durability is great. No loose attachments, very solid, but lightweight. Interior of pan was great to begin with, but now is stained on bottom. Sides are fine. Non-stick coating is still good, not coming unpeeled.

• Ease of Handling:

I couldn't boil water on my own, now I make perfect omelets.

from Bryn Mawr, PA

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

I am beginning a career at a luxury hotel. I didn't cook before, now I make perfect omelets. This pan is a delight to use. Nothing sticks to it and there is no need to use oil or cooking sprays. This is very important to me because I need to cook healthy foods low in fat. Cutting out the oil and butter is a great aid to me in my diet and health care needs. This pan is a joy to use.

So far, so good

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about GreenPan The Original Green Pan:

I am really loving this product. I don't even mind having to manually wash it, because it's so easy to clean. I've made eggs and Indian Jalfreezi sauces in it. The eggs don't stick, and the tomato based sauce hasn't stained the finish.

Doesn't Stick
      It performs just like in the commercials.

Cooks evenly.

Ease of Handling
      It has a bit of weight to it, but that's to be expected for a pan of it's size. I still find it much lighter than my old stainless steel pan.

Quick!

I love simplicity, and this is very simple.

We've only had it for a month, but it's holding up so far :)