Other Rental Cars:

Green Motion Car and Van Rental

Green Motion

from Washington, DC

Comments about Green Motion Car and Van Rental:

Beware! Right from the start this company is pressing for money. I booked through a website. On arrival, the manager tried to charge me twice - for an additional driver that I already paid for. Their service is poor and staff is unprofessional and unfriendly Do not drop the car out of hours. They will automatically take the excess. I disputed the damage as I have pictures of the car at drop off. No reply by their customer - what? - service. The location is most inconvenient. It takes you about one hour to get there. Of course, you can pay extra for a pick up. Sure, it is much easier and cheaper to take one of the rental firms directly at the airport.

Personalised service to meet my needs

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Green Motion Car and Van Rental:

I havent come across a car company that offers personalised services, i called direct they let me pick the car i wanted and picked me up from the airport they made me feel special, i was in charge of the whole booking. Not like many of the bigger car rentals firms which couldnt care less. i booked a car from Luton airport never heard of green motion but was reccomended by a friend have to say it was excellent service from start to finish. If anyone books a car from Luton would recommend these guys.