3.8

Cons

Good for Off Brand

from Utah

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

Personally, I am a little bit picky about the bathroom tissue that I use. I like to find a good deal, but I also like to find something that is strong and durable to get the job done well. This Great Value ultra strong bathroom tissue does a good job of combining these elements. It is comfortable to use without leaving rashes or raw skin, it cleans well, and it comes at a low price. Combining these important factors leads me to highly recommend this product as one of the few options of bathroom tissue that I use consistently.

Comfort
This Great Value bathroom tissue is pretty soft and comfortable. It is strong enough to do the job, but it does not chafe or irritate the skin in a bothersome way.

This product is called ultra strong, and it is very durable. Even when it gets wet, it is strong enough to stay together instead of pulling apart.

Absorption
This product does absorb quite well.

Lasts forever

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

One roll of toilet paper goes a long way.

Comfort
It is soft and not scratchy like some toilet tissue. It won't give you a rash. It is also gentle on your nose.

It holds up very well and won't leave anything behind.

Absorption
It does what it was meant to do. It absorbs well and keeps you feeling clean.

• Absorption:

Great quality for the price.

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

Very comparative to name brands with lower price tag. Soft but still holds up well. Thick and very absorbent. Like it better than some other big name brands that my family has used in the past.

Thick and soft

Thick and doesn't tear easily. Holds up very well.

Thick and absorbent.

• Absorption:

Works well for my family.

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

Great Value ultra strong bathroom tissue works well for my family. This toilet paper is very soft. It's not extremely thick but it's strong enough to work the way a toilet paper should. There are times when I choose to not buy cheaper products (an off-brand) but this toilet paper is an exception because the quality is good and it's affordable.

The name says it all!

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

Great Value toilet tissue is a great choice when compared to the other brands. For something as simple and essential as toilet tissue it makes sense to go with the most cost effective product, while still being quite comfortable and durable when needed. This product hits the nail on the head.

• Absorption:

the only bathroom tissue I will buy

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I love the Great Value Extra Soft Bathroom Tissue. It is soft and holds up well. In my house it is used not only as a bathroom tissue but also for blowing of noses, wiping eyes and sometimes as coasters. I do not have any trouble with lint or breakage. It is also the only tissue that I do not break out in a rash from.

Great Value Toilet Paper Leaves Lint in All the Wrong Places

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

**Great Value Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue** (12 pack) caught my eye because it cost significantly less than the other brands of toilet paper. Always looking to cut corners on the budget, I decided to give this 12-roll pack a try.

The good points of this toilet paper:

- It's price is lower than the other brands

- It has cute quilted designs (my kids really liked this)

- It is soft

- It is 2-ply (so we're supposed to use half as much)

- It fits on the roll

- It tears easily at the perforations

- It doesn't have any perfumes

What I don't like about this toilet paper:

- It leaves lint on one's skin (that's enough right there for me not to buy this one again)

- The roll disappears VERY quickly (maybe it's because we're used to single-ply rolls and maybe everyone is using more than we need)

**My Viewpoint:**

After this pack is used up (which apparently won't be long at all), I'll be going back to Scott (feel free to read my review on that as well). Although the price is better, I don't think it saves us very much because everyone is used to using a single-ply toilet paper at my house - I'm having to replace the toilet paper every day with a family of five. The biggest drawback for me is that it leaves lint. Although I like to save money, I have to be happy with a product, and **Great Value Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue** doesn't fit that bill for me.

Don't last long

from High Point, NC

Comments about Great Value (Walmart) Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

Sometimes when I am low on cash,I will buy the off brand of toliet paper. This brand may come many in a pack at a great price,but you end up buying more in the long run because it does not last long at all. It is very small rolls and it goes fast. In every other way it does great with the job it is suppose to do. It is kind of thin so you have to take a little more off the roll,that could be a reason why it does not last long? It flushes and absords great and no problems with that part. It has never clogged up the toliet or nothing like that. It is pretty much just a basic toliet paper not too soft and not hard,it is kinda in the middle. It really feels like those brands you get in hotels and they don't last and you keep having to replace it. I think in the long run it would be best to just pay a little more money and buy a good brand that last. Cause in the end after you get done buying these you could have got just a good a deal in the more money ones.