Other Snacks & Cookies:

Great Value - (Walmart) All Natural California Raisins

Pretty Good for the Price

from Utah

Comments about Great Value - (Walmart) All Natural California Raisins:

We have found that natural raisins are generally very expensive, so we were pleased to find an off-brand option that is cheaper than the name-brand alternatives. We also have been pleased with the results of using this product. The packages are generally sealed well, and the raisins inside have been fresh and good. The expiration date on them is also generally pretty far out, so they will last a good while after they are bought. We also have been pleased with the taste of these products. Even though they cost less money, they still have as good and pleasant of a taste as any other natural raisins that we have tried. The nutritional value also seems to be about as good as the more expensive brands as well. All-around, this product has been a good bit cheaper than the name-brand equivalents, but they have performed just as well as any other that we have tried, so we will be sticking with this product.

Great price

Comments about Great Value - (Walmart) All Natural California Raisins:

I don't personally like raisins, but my oldest daughter loves them. I used to buy more expensive raisins until I found these. She really likes the great value raisins and I like the price. One time when they were out, I bought the more expensive brand and she refused to eat them again. She told me she wanted the ones in the white box. It's a great, healthy snack for kids that doesn't cost a lot. The individual packs are great to take along too!

California raisins packaged by Great Value for Walmart.

Comments about Great Value - (Walmart) All Natural California Raisins:

Great value All Natural California Raisins are absolutely no different than any other brand of raisins, but they are so much cheaper. I don't understand why anyone would choose to pay so much more when there is no discernible difference in taste or appearance.