3.8

Cons

Good Dryer Sheets

from Utah

Comments about Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets:

These dryer sheets work extremely well, and they come at a good price. Combining these two factors leads me to highly recommend them.

We live in a dry environment where it is extremely easy to have static electricity problems in clothes. But these dryer sheets do a wonderful job of reducing the static electricity in clothes, preventing uncomfortable and undesired shocks when handling the clothes. One downside about these dryer sheets are that they occasionally get stuck inside of clothes, and it can be rather uncomfortable to feel a somewhat scratchy dryer sheet inside your shirt when you pull it on in the morning (especially if you haven't had your coffee yet and are not fully awake). But other than this minor downside, these dryer sheets work great.

Although these dryer sheets are lavender scented, they are not too strong or overpowering like some other dryer sheets can be. They leave clothes feeling and smelling fresh and clean without an overwhelming scent that ends up being overpowering.

Better sleep

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets:

I used to think that dryer sheets were a waste of time and money. To be honest, I don't feel that way anymore. I have truly come to enjoy the essence that Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets leaves me with. I use them most often for our sheets and other linens. The smell great. They also have this calming effect. That's my main purpose for using them. Whenever I use them, I can smell the scent all throughout the house. I think they are very high quality and can easily compete with their name brand competitors. I highly recommend them for your linens, they seem to improve my sleep.

great for calming effect

Not the best dryer sheet out there, but not the worst

from SalemNY

Comments about Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets:

I am always looking for the Great Value version of every product so i can test it out and weigh it against its competitiors. Usually the great Value products work just as good as other products and sometimess are preferrable because of the savings. These dryer sheets cost less than its competitor and had more in the box. They do help with static but only if I throw a handful of them in the dryer so it's not really worth it in the long run when you only need half the amount of the competitors dryer sheets. They smell okay in the box but my laundry never has a scent from them no matter how many i throw in to the dryer with the laundry. So, for me, I will not purchase again because I would actually save money buying the pricier ones in the long run.

They only worked for me when I threw at least 10 sheets in to help with static.

Smelled great in the box but never really left a scent on my laundry.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets:

When I buy dryer sheets, i want ones that smell really good, and these miss the mark for me. I guess that they work reasonably well in terms of anti-static, but if my clothing doesn't smell good, it just doesn't feel clean. I tend to like some of the other Great Value scented dryer sheets...just not this one. It smells too artificial for my tastes and I wouldn't recommend them.

smells great

from Grand Rapids, MN

Comments about Great Value Tranquil Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets:

i was pleasantly surpried when i found this lavender dryer sheets as i had been spending twice as much for half of the sheets great value gives! i was expecting them not to work as well as the pricier brand but i was in for a suprise!

they combat static as well as snuggle and soften really well.

they smell absolutely wonderful and the smell lasts for a while, at least 8 - 10 days, which is just as long as any other brand name i've tried. if your clothes are packed freshly laundered into a suitcase the smell will greet you when you often up the suitcase and give you a taste of home.

i especially love the way it makes my towels, very soft and great smelling - very pleasant to wrap yourself in after a shower!