3.3

Cons

Average Results

from Utah

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

This carpet cleaner gave us average results for a low price. Over the general area of our carpet, it cleaned pretty well. But we had a couple deeply set marks and stains in our carpet that this cleaner struggled to get clean. I think if we had paid a little bit more for a better brand, it would have gotten out the deep stains. But for a general cleaning of the carpets, it did work quite well, especially considering that it is an off-brand and can be bought for a lower price.

In our experience, this product is good for general cleaning, but not so much for stains that have been in the carpet for awhile or that are very dark.

This product has a light scent, which I appreciated. Since we would be doing the carpets throughout our house, anything with a strong scent would be overwhelming and irritating wherever we went in the house. But this product has a light enough scent that it wasn't too bad.

Not a good product.

from Kansas

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner is a pretty poor product. Usually I like buying off-brands because of their cheaper price than the big name brands but in this case, the off-brand is not worth it. It has poor performance and scent.

Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner is a little cheaper than the name brands. It's worth paying the extra money for the name brand because this product is pretty bad. Firstly, it doesn't really foam. The spray just kind of comes out in a mostly liquid form and does not foam at all. It also has a pretty strong chemical smell that sticks around even after you clean up the product. I followed the directions and allowed the product to sit for a while. After cleaning up the product I noticed it did not even touch the spilled coffee I was trying to clean up. I tried to use it again on the spot and it worked a little bit on it but nothing compared to what other products do.

I do not recommend Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner. It doesn't foam, it smells bad and the scent lingers, and it doesn't even clean up stains!

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner is not such a great value. It does not really remove any stains. The smell is okay, it has a fresh scent. I had to spray almost a whole container in one room. I would recommend this product for getting a bad smell out of a room, but not for stain removal.

Greta Valu Cleaning

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

It is only recently I discovered the benefits and cost savings of purchasing store brand products and trust me Great Valu does not disappoint as it does a great job of dare I say "conditioning" drabby and dull looking carpets

This product is great on carpet and I have used it on my tiled kitchen floor and was quite pleased with the results. While not way superior they were just as good as other top name products is removing dirt and grime and giving a clean overall finish. My tiles looked shiny, clean and new. My carpets seemed brighter, lighter, softer, cleaner and even newer after use. I did have to use a bit more than I usually use with other products but even so it was still more cost effective to use the name brand products

After using the Great Valu Carpet cleaner you can rest assured that your floors and surrounding areas would have a pleasant just cleaned smell.

wasteful

from Ebensburg, PA

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

I do not care for this product. It does not clean well and leaves a gooey mess on the floor. The scent was OK, but the acual cleaning was not good.

It does not clean, left a film on the floor.

The scent was OK, but was not fresh

Must have with pets!

from Gloversville, NY

Comments about Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner:

I have 3 cats and 4 kids in my house and I am using the Great Value Foaming Carpet Cleaner all the time!  It's very effective and has a decently pleasant smell that eliminates odors that might get stuck in your carpet.  It's a bit perfumey... so if you're sensitive to odors I wouldn't recommend it.  It comes in a large bottle for a great price, and is simple to use.  Point downward and press the button down and the spray foam covers whatever area you need to clean.   I usually let it sit for a minute and then wipe it with a damp cloth.  It removes any stains and odors very effectively.  If any odor is left I just squirt a little Kids N Pets cleaner on the spot and that eliminates any leftover odors.   I have used it on all the different carpets in my house and haven't had any issues with color bleaching or spotting.  It works very well and is simple to use.  So simple that my 10 and 9 year old can clean up little messes themselves.  Now... if only I could get my husband to clean up after himself!!