Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams
Grassroots
Grassroots Vitamin C Power Brightening Cream SPF25

Grassroots Vitamin C Power Brightening Cream SPF25

Great SPF cream that firms & doesn't leak.

from Torrance, CA

Comments about Grassroots Vitamin C Power Brightening Cream SPF25:

This cream works great as it does block out the sun with-out leaving a white chalky residue. After about (3) days you will notice your skin is brighter and firmer. I buy the one that is a SPF (30) w/vitamin C at Kohls as when I tried the sample I noticed my complexion looked radiant. The other great think is that it absorbs well and doesn't leak into your eyes. I always put it on (15) minutes before my cover-up and it does not bead or roll off. I am a connoisseur when it comes to beauty products, plus my sister clues me in on face cream as she went to beauty school. Considering I had acne in the past I am very aware of what irritates this condition. I took retin-A for years and antibiotics before it went into remission. When it came back I took Vitamin A in addition to Beta-Ceratine. I also used Alpha-hydroxy products in addition to applying lemon juice and a crushed aspirin to slough off the top layer. I used a sun-block powder at that time by Borghese that is sold a Nordstrom. It is a loose powder with zinc-oxide. I always purchased the translucent one and it always kept my face from being sun-burnt. So being this said, I know what works as when you are using Retin-A you must use a product that protects your face. I would recommend this product for everyday use, of course if you're planning to go out on a boat all-day, I'd use it with a hat and the Borghese loose powder that contains zinc-oxide. I just went to the beach here in Torrance and used the Grassroots SPF 30, in addition to wearing a hat and the Borghese powder and I didn't get sun-burnt at-all. Here in California us girls know that the sun reflects off the sand and the water, so I know what works as I've lived here for (20) years.

Absorption
If you wait (15) minutes you can put your cover-up on and the SPF cream does not roll off. Some of the other SPF products that I've tried you can only put powder over the top.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have an olive complexion and use to have acne, so I always know if a product is prompting a break-out. This one is not greasy and absorbs very well.

My face does not get sun-burnt when I go to the beach here in California; however, I do buy the Grassroots SPF 30 cream which has the vitamin C and is the same exact one in the photo.

• Absorption: