Other Breads:

Granny's Delight 100% Whole Wheat bread: Low Fat, High Fiber

Happy Customer!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Granny's Delight 100% Whole Wheat bread: Low Fat, High Fiber:

I recently discovered Granny's Delight 100% Whole Wheat bread. I was impressed that I knew what every ingredient on the label was. I use the same ingredients in my kitchen regularly. I love the smooth, soft texture. The tast is rich and flavorful. I can spread jam, honey, peanut butter and butter on the bread with no tearing or crumbs. I also like that it is less expensive than comparable whole wheat bread. 80 calories per slice is an added bonus, 100 calories seems to be the normal I am accustom to (unless the bread is wafer thin and water is the first ingredient!). I have become a loyal fan and do not want to buy imitation bread ever again!

No compromises!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Granny's Delight 100% Whole Wheat bread: Low Fat, High Fiber:

It's my pleasure to have such a great product produced locally!  Granny's Delight 100% Whole Wheat bread: Low Fat, High Fiber was a real find when I started Weight Watchers.  Most bread slices are 2 points each.  This 1.5 lb bag has about 17 slices.  One slice is 80 calories, 1 g fat and 6 g fiber.  That equals 1 pt (or about 1 1/3 pts, even I only take 1 for this).This bread also had a good flavor. I was worried because I had heard some "cardboard" stories about low fat breads.  This is another product I'm happy to have found.  I get this from Target.I couldn't find their official website, if they even have one, so I took a photo of MY bread for this review.If you're lucky enough to find it, I hope you like it too!