Other Patio Furnitures:
Grand Resort
Grand Resort Keaton 5 Piece Chat Set with Granite *Limited Availability

*Seasonal item with limited availability.  Item may not be available in all areas.

The Keaton 5 Piece Chat Set with Granite is the perfect place to relax and have a great time.

Add old world charm to your modern patio with the Keaton 5 Piece Chat Set with Granite. Elegant and richly-detailed, this dining set adds unmatched beauty and sophistication to your outdoor space.

Grand Resort Keaton 5 Piece Chat Set with Granite *Limited Availability

So Classy

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Grand Resort Keaton 5 Piece Chat Set with Granite *Limited Availability:

Now that our patio is covered with an actual roof, I thought it was time to spring for really nice patio furniture. I found the Grand Resort Keaton 5-Piece Chat Set with Granite and fell in love. The vibrant colors add so much to my gray patio. We are a conversational family who loves hosting friends to hang out and chat, making this the ideal set up for our needs.
The chair cushions are so comfy yet easy to clean and maintain. The chairs are well-made and offer support, unlike many other flimsy patio sets. I just love little details like the cut and style of the table & chair legs. The granite adds a nice touch of class and charm that is also extremely easy to care for.
We keep our set under a covered patio, so I cannot attest to what would happen if you left these pieces exposed to the elements. We do get a lot of wind that also blows rain under our patio, and so far, these have held up amazingly well.