Other Baby Monitors:
Audio Baby Monitors
Graco
Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units

Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units

Graco Digital Deluxe imonitor working great for us!

We have been using our Graco Digital Deluxe imonitor for just over four months and so far have no complaints.  We live in a row of townhouses with other families also using baby monitors very near by and have never experienced any interference or picked up anyone else’s sounds.  There are many levels of volume, which is nice to be able to customize it based on where you are – we like to keep it low at night in the bedroom (so we don’t wake up with every move the baby makes) and keep the one in the family room louder so we can hear the baby over the other noises such as dishes or TV.  Having the display is really nice also, to be able to see if the baby is stirring based on the lights lighting up.  We haven’t used the vibration feature much but did a couple of times while vacuuming, though the little one slept through it all so the vibrating wasn’t actually set off.  It is also great to be able to easily move the base unit from room to room when the little one naps in a place other than in his bedroom.  We use it so that it runs on battery when we do that, but it is nice not having to plug and unplug it – very portable.  We liked the overall simple look and design.  We have traveled with it to the grandparents’ house too and liked the small design because that made it easy to pack.  It is also nice that you can plug directly into the monitors without their charging bases – one less piece to pack.  I would definitely recommend this monitor.

great monitor

When we were expecting our daughter, we did a lot of research on baby products. I think we did the most on baby monitors though. We ended up with the this monitor based on reviews and other mom's I know had them. 2 1/2 years later, I am still using this monitor. I love that it has 2 bases, so we can keep one in the basment and one on the main floor. That way we don't have to move it around. The sound is great and it is very easy to set up. We have never had interference with it either. However, the battery runs out quickly and it doesn't last long out of the base. It has great range and can even be taken outside, but the battery doesn't allow for long. It has a change channels feature that we have never needed to use and also a vibrate which is nice if you are vaccuming. This way I can clip in on my pants and it will vibrate if she wakes up. This monitor is quite pricey though. It would have been nice not to have to spend so much, but you get what you pay for.

Good monitor

from Webster, MA

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

We have had this monitor for almost 4 years. I love having 2 monitors/bases. For the first 2 years, it worked fabulous. I loved the clip, I could be outside, and I knew I would be able to hear my baby. In the past 2 years, I have noticed that the batteries have not been lasting very long, but I think it's still a good monitor. I have noticed now that it is starting to go, but any monitor that lasts 4 years with very few problems gets an A in my book!

Sound/Video Clarity
Noticed some crackling.

Portability
Very portable, except once the batteries start to go.

• Sound/Video Clarity:
  • Interference:
  • Portability:

SO many features- get this graco deluxe imonitor if you can!

from Bandon, OR

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

This Graco Digital Deluxe imonitor Baby Monitor with Vibration works great! The price is quite steep, so it is nice that it comes through with so many features. I love how portable and lightweight the receivers are. I like how digital it is- that there is less-chance of others listening in or us picking up other people's electronic communication, with mulitple channels. The vibration is nice if I am having a conversation with someone, or mowing the yard- I can still tell right away if my kid is awake without interrupting someone or having to have the volume cranked up super-high. I can't think of any problems we have had with this- it beeps to let you know the battery is going low- sometimes the battery doesn't last as long as our cheaper fisher price one but it charges easily on the station- Maybe it is an electricity sucker? I don't know but that might be something to think about.

Love our Graco Imonitor

from Denton, TX

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

When we were making our baby registry I was a little hesitant to register for this monitor because it was cheaper than a lot of the other models. However, I was a nanny at the time and had pretty good experience with it before. The only problems we had were from constantly moving it and forgetting to turn the receiver on, etc. Now that my son is sleeping in his own room I love how sensitive this monitor is. I love that I get auditory and visual confirmation of sound. Some people might not like how sensitive it is, but I love that I can hear when my baby rolls over in the night. I almost even wish I could turn it up one notch higher than the highest. We have not had any problems with static or feedback. I am not sure abou the battery life because I only use it at night and leave it sitting in its base.

Good monitor

from Metuchen, NJ

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

We have been using our Graco Digital imonitor for just over three years and so far are fairly pleased. We did have one issue where it stopped working sporadically but we replaced the batteries and that seemed to fix it. We ordered the batteries from Graco Replacement Parts and they were expensive but it was still better than buying another set of monitors. We have never experienced any interference or picked up anyone else's sounds. There are many levels of volume, which is nice to be able to customize it based on where you are - we like to keep it low at night in the bedroom (so we don't wake up with every move the baby makes) and keep the one in the family room louder so we can hear the baby over the other noises such as dishes or TV.

Good but die fast

from Kearney, NE

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

We've had a few versions of this monitor. We kept going back to it simply because we knew how to use it and it seemed to be one that was most easily found. The first set eventually could not be used without being plugged in all the time. At first this could have been a fluke or a bad set. But for the next one we got the same one with a newer version and the same thing happened. It doesn't exactly keep the monitor from working, it just makes it more inconvienet to take places. It worked ok for us for we kept one in the bedrooom and one in the livingroom almost all the time. By the time we got this model I seriously started to wonder if we had made the right choice. I decided to take it back and try a different brand and so far have been pleased. I think there need to be some adjustments in battery life for these before I'd consider using them again or giving them as a gift. They work well, but I enjoy the portability of our new monitors.

Just an ok monitor.

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

I have been through 2 of these monitors with my 2 kids. The first one died and did not work after a couple of years. It did serve it's purpose though and I didn't really expect it to last much longer than that. I do have a couple of complaints. We have had several problems with static. They come and go and aren't too annoying but it would be nice if we didn't have to deal with it at all. Also, the battery life on these monitors is almost non-existent. We have to keep the monitors at locations in the house where my son can always be heard because they are almost sure to die fairly quickly. These Graco monitors do not have any fancy bells and whistles, which I think are a waste of money anyway. It is not, in my opinion, worth the money to have the monitor play music. We have only ever had Graco monitors because we normally love their products so I do not have anything (brand wise) to compare them to.

Great Monitor for Price

from Strawberry Point, IA

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

After having several sleepless nights, because we owned a monitor that was extremley loud and everything interfered with the singal, we decided to give the Graco monitor a try and it worked much better then are old monitor. So, far with this montitor we do not have problem with everything interfering with the singnal, so we don't get any static! I love that the part that goes in the babys room has a nighlight, because it is just the right amount of light to check on the baby with out turing on any lights! The volume control on this montor is great, not to loud and not to quiet! This monitor has the virbration feature, which we hated and never use, because it seemed like every little noise it would pick up it would start vibrating and it would wake us almost every few minutes. Other then not likeing the vibration feature on this product it's a great montior. Overall I gave this monitor a 4 star, just because of the viration feature.

Love Graco Digital imonitor

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

Fantastic monitor set. Works clear and simply. I place the microphone near the crib, and through the monitor I can walk away and hear my baby clearly through the monitor. Theres no interference, no background noise. I can hear the baby really well. I can go downstairs and still hear her perfectly, crystal clear. I love it! Gives me an extra peace of mind. The set comes with two monitors and charger holders, and the the microphone base. With the press on a button on the microphone and the press of a button on the speaker, I can hear the baby when she's breathing heavily, when she's crying, and also theres a feature on the speakers that you can select to vibrate, whenever the baby makes noise. Also it has a handy clip so you can clip it on your pants or if your like me, I hold it or place it near me. Over all, its sleek, a great price, perfect for two room speakers (one for mom and one for dad) Works great.

Great quailty

from Apollo, PA

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

We have this monitor and love it. When we registered for our baby we chose monitor not sure about it. I had had other monitors in the past( siblings and babysitting) and they either picked up everything including the neighbors or they didnt work and seemed to be " out of range" all the time. When we got it we were pleasantly surprised. It was noisy or staticy. It picks up our little girl great, we can take the reciever outside or down in our basement and hear just fine. It is very clear. You can use it on vibrate so only the lights light up if you are doing somehting such as watching a movie or leave the noise on so at times like when you are sleeping you can hear them great. When we were having our second child our first was just about 2 and we werent comfortable with removing the monitor from her room yet. It was a hands down choice on what monitor to purchase for the baby. My husband was concerned though that the frequency's would make them squeal when the recievers were by each other. this did not happen! I keep both recievers on my nightstand at night with no issues. They dont pick up each other either. Meaning the reciever associated iwth each monitor only picks up the noises inthat room. It is truly an awesome monitor. Well worth the money!

The Graco imonitor si great for our house

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Graco imonitor Vibe with 2 Parent Units:

My husband and I have been using this monitor since our daughter was born over two and a half years ago.  It has worked great, simple to use, has a great reange and we have never had a problem with interference.  We purchased the two  receiver for our home, and then a single for travel and staying away from home.  It has great sound quality.  We have never been able to really get the vibrating feature to work, but we never really wanted it either.  After two years of use, we have found the rechargeable batteries to not hold a charge well any longer, and there is the occasional static/clicking sound.  The volume range is great too.  The light is a little bright, on the receiver end, but we either turn it or use it as a dim night light in our room.  The monitor in the baby's room fits well in any space, and can be almost anywhere to pick up sounds.  We have used it on bottom shelves of changing tables and now is on the top dresser behind other things and works just as well.