4.1
Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco UrbanLite Stroller

Summary

Lightweight travel never looked so good. The urbanlite stroller accepts any top rated Graco infant car seat to create your own travel system. The stroller, which weighs less than 20 pounds, holds your child up to 50 pounds for years of use.

Graco UrbanLite Stroller

4.1

Pros

Cons

Perfect! For both of my girls

Easy to open and close. Never get stuck in the grass. Perfect all around. I have used this stroller for both of my children. I can not believe how great it still looks. We use it a lot it has flown and been in the trunk for many trips. I could not function without it

Folds nicely and easily. Cute girly pattern. Colors work well together.

Safety
No issues stays buckled harness is very secure. Wheels lock easily and unlock easily. Cup holder so mommy can have a beverage Compartment to hold cell. And lots of space at the bottom. Perfect for long days out and about

Child Comfort
She sleeps in it easily. We used it in Disney my 1 year old spent the entire day almost in it. She did not complain once in the 4 days at the park. The canopy provided the shade she needed and the reclining back allowed her to nap.

Maneuverability
Goes in the park grass well. Perfect for the road or sidewalk sunny area.

Takes a beating. Between my 2 girls but it has stood up to the demands we put on it. We take it every where the top handle folds to make it easy to store away. In trunks or closets

A really nice stroller!

This was a sort of splurge buy after I had my 3rd child, I had only bought second hand strollers before and they lasted me through two babies but I finally broke down and purchased this when I knew it would be my last baby, and am glad that I did! The maneuverability, the ease of storage, the ease of steering, makes it so nice to have on outings, walk in the parks, shopping, etc.

It's a really nice design, baby sleeps like, well, a baby in it, and I love having a place for toys, diapers, my purse, not to mention mine and siblings refreshments too.

Safety
It seems to me to be very sturdy and safer than an umbrella stroller, brake system feels very safe and secure, have not had any rolling issues with it.

Child Comfort
My baby is very happy in it and does not squirm and wiggle too much, also reclines back enough comfortably.I love the shading feature that blocks out disturbing light.

Maneuverability
I can whip around and corners and down aisles like a shopping pro, I can go over gravel and dirt trails easily when on an outing.

It feels very secure and durable, which is why I purchased in the first place.

Great stroller

from Delray Beach,Fl

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Infants
    • Long Trips
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

This is a great stroller. It opens easily, easy to clean, and sturdy.

Awesome

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

This stroller is very easy to push and stear. It has a feature were you can fold it up easily with one hand. It was very affordable, and very fashionable. This product also seems like it is the most comfortable for a baby or toddler to ride in. This product is also very durable. Ours has lasted almost four years now, and it is still in great condition!

Very cute

• Maneuverability:

This stroller was not one of the better ones I have used

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

This stroller was given to me as a baby shower gift. We ended up going out and buying a gently used stroller of a different brand because this one had horrible steering. You couldn't even hardly get the darn thing to turn and forget about pushing it on anything but floors or sidewalk. My rating on this is very low because for the price you pay it is a horrible waste of money and a poor product all the way around.

The seat belts were ill designed my daughter was miserable in them because she couldn't really sit up and look around. It is hard to push and steer.

Safety
    I suppose it was very safe given the fact that the child can not hardly move at all once strapped in

Child Comfort
    My daughter hated it. She could not move at all once she was strapped in and she enjoys looking around at things very much. I would not recommend wasting your money on this product.

Maneuverability
    This product had very poor maneuverability it was very hard to steer and push.

I suppose it is durable enough if you never go outside to parks or anything. I

Wonderful pink stroller

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

I loved this stroller it was lightweight and easy to fold up and take in the car anywhere we were going. At first the straps were hard to adjust to but over time they got easier to snap quickly. ALTHOUGH they were first annoying I was glad to have the feature for security purposes. It took us a long time to agree on the stroller to purchase (it had been nine years since we bought our last one) but finally agreed with the cute design and features that this one had. We take her everywhere in the stroller and she loves riding it. The stroller is durable and can withstand a lot of pressure and tugging. She always seems comfortable and happy. She loves riding in the stroller. We have found the price wise that graco is the best product for the money you spend. We have bought many products and are loyal customers. I have to admit the first thing that drew me to this stroller was the adorable design although safety is first with our family we definitly wanted something stylish. We are very happy with our purchase and will continue to buy from Graco. Thanks! LOVE IT!

Pretty pink stroller

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

It is easy to fold and carry in the car. My daughter loves riding in this stroller. Im not crazy about how it straps her in. There should be an easier way. It is very difficult to put together. It blocks the sun from her face pretty good with the retractable visor. The wheels will not come off. They are tightly secure once you get them on. It took me and my husband about 1 and a half hours to put together

• Maneuverability:

Very safe and adorable for babies!

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

My daughter is so cute in this!! She falls asleep easily in it so I know she must be very comfortable. The design is adorable and it maneuvers around very well. Its not cheap but its not too expensive and I have to say that my money was very well spent. I would recommend this for other mothers in search of a decent stroller. I certainly give it two thumbs up plus some. And being as how Im positive this one will remain in great shape, I plan on using it for my second child, that is if its a girl!! If not I will be buying the boy version of it.

A really nice stroller!

Maneuverability

It feels very secure and durable, which is why I purchased in the first place.

• Maneuverability:

One of the best strollers ever

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

This stroller is one of the best. Its very safe for a child. My daughter has this same stroller and it works just fine for us. My daughter is able to sit there comfortably. It is easy for her to fall asleep in it because it is so comfortable. I recommend if you are having a child you need to get this stroller. Me and all the people I know with kids have them. I have not heard one bad review about this stroller yet. So if you have not purchased one yet please go out and get this one.

Excellent stroller.

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

I have owned quite a few different strollers and this one by far has been my favorite. I would recommend this stroller to any first time parent looking for a cheaper stroller. Easy to open and close. Easily fits into my car. Easy to navigate and the design is very cute.

Perfect! For both of my girls

Comments about Graco UrbanLite Stroller:

Folds nicely and easily. Cute girly pattern. Colors work well together.

Maneuverability
    Goes in the park grass well. Perfect for the road or sidewalk sunny area.