Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum

Summary

Graco Twin Ipo Stroller - Platinum You’ll want this compact, side-by-side stroller by your side when it’s time to get the kids out of the back seat and headed to the many places you have to go! From birthday parties to picnics, this stroller is the perfect ride of choice for all your many adventures. Its multi-position reclining seat and canopy ensure your duo is comfy, while the padded handle grips and lockable front swivel wheels ensure the same for you too. Overall, this is one stroller that’s sure to keep up with your lifestyle (no rest stops needed!). Why You’ll Love It:  It’s side-by-side strolling that’s doubly convenient! Features · Durable, stylized frame · Large, easy-to-access storage basket · 1-hand compact fold · Padded, ergonomic hand grip · Adjustable leg rests · Canopy with peek-a-boo window and tuck-away tinted sun visor · Lockable front swivel wheels for a smooth ride · Convertible 3- and 5-point harness grows with child · Convenient carry handle · 2 deluxe padded, multi-position reclining seats Weight Limit:  Up to 50 lbs. per child

Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum

Pros

Cons

Great for Travel

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

I am a huge fan of almost all of the Graco brand products. They are made to be durable, easy and affordable for mom, and comfy for children and babies. I am not a big fan of double strollers because most of them are either too big, or too heavy, or just do not push and maneuver and move the way that they are supposed to. However this double stroller is great, in my opinion. I like the side by side design better then the in front of or behind design because it isn't as heavy and forceful to push. The only problem is with it being so wide sometimes there may be difficulty getting the stroller in and out of aisles. The stroller has straps to keep squirming kids in, so they don't fall out and get hurt. Although, i would not recommend this stroller for infants, just because the stroller is designed for children to sit up right and infants aren't strong enough to do that on their own.

Smooth Riding double stroller

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

This Graco double stroller rides smooth. The stroller is light weight and easy to use. We used it all the time, where ever we went. The hand bars are a little too far away but this is not a huge problem. Both of my kids sat comfortably in this stroller, and enjoyed the ride. The straps fit any size child. They also allow for the child to be comfortable and not have any marks (as other strollers can leave marks due to the placement of the straps)

• Maneuverability:

Well built, excellent quality stroller for family use.

from Houston, MO

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

Life can be difficult with two little ones to handle as well as an older brother. With this stroller a walk to the park or library is easy and fun. The stroller navigates well and turns easily to take less tugging and pulling than other strollers when pushing. The seats are supportive for developing backs so babies will ride longer without wiggling or complaining. Great value for the money, the Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum 1749269 is a great purchase for growing families.

Ergonomically efficient for fun outings. Just the right height for parents to push, no stooping over or struggling with tired arms. This stroller is a winner!

Safety
Children are safely strapped in to this well built stroller. Mom has more confidence in taking babies across crosswalks and into busy traffic areas.

Child Comfort
Comfortable babies are happy babies. This stroller is built for maximum safety and comfort for little ones. Just one walk with this stroller will let parents know they bought the right stroller for their family.

Maneuverability
Going through doors at the doctors office or library, or trying to get around rocks or fallen trees on the city greenbelt will be a breeze because of the ease of use of this stroller. It's maneuverability is priceless to a busy mother with tired little ones trying to get to where they are supposed to be with minimum stress and maximum fun.

It's nice to know that your stroller will not only last through this set of little ones for but the entire family as well. Built for endurance, this stroller will last through many happy walks, trips to the grocery store, family outings to the park and then still be in great shape to pass on to another family needing a quality stroller for their little ones.

Stroller review

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

Makes life a lot easier! I have twins and every where I go, this stroller is a must for my kids. I cannot imagine going out without this product. It is also very cost effective and is available in a variety of colors. This product can be used even when the kids are toddlers.

• Maneuverability:

good but could use some improvement

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

I use this for my daughter and niece that are two months apart and is works well for its purpose. Although, I have noticed the wheels do lock sometimes and can become very difficult to push at times. Great safety points, not only does it have the straps in each seat but also has a bar that goes over and can be easily removed as well.

Needs a different tire design, maybe one wheel in the front like a jogging stroller. Could also use some improvement in the shading area. My daughters little legs get sunburnt because the canopy doesn't fully cover what needs to be covered.

Safety
great harness points and extra safety bar that is easily removed for more efficient safety.

Child Comfort
Love the way it reclines to different levels on both sides. Great for when my little one falls asleep during a stroll and I can lay her back so she isn't uncomfortable.

Maneuverability
hard to get through anything that isn't a sidewalk or road. Maybe try putting one wheel in the front instead of the four like a jogging stroller. gets stuck very easily in sand and grass which is very aggravating.

durability is good so far from what I have noticed. No problems thus far.

• Maneuverability:

This was a very good and reliable product

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

I liked this product, and it suited my needs well. My boys fit in it with enough room and it folded down small enough to fit in the back of my car. It was easy to open and close and the hoods made it nice to keep the sun off the kids when it was really hot. I would recommend this stroller to anyone with more than one toddler

wonderful

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

We bought this stroller to use for my son and my niece when we take the 2 of them out. It is a wonderful stroller. It isn't heavy to push and the kids are both comfortable when they're sitting it it. It's very easy to push. And it folds up easily when needed. It is easy to maneuver around rough terrain. The handles are a little awkward...I would have preferred a solid bar to grip, but they are slightly padded and not actually uncomfortable for my hands. It's just my own personal preference. The price is very reasonable as well. And I like that the children get to sit beside each other as opposed to one sitting in front and one sitting behind. This way they can talk to each other and play together as they are being pushed. Of course that might be a problem if the children fight, but mine get along beautifully. So if you need a double stroller I highly recommend checking this one out.

Ok, but not the best.

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

I got this stroller when I had my second child. I thought that a double stroller would make my life easier when getting both girls around. This stroller is great for parks and the zoo, but I wouldn't recommend it for much else. At the mall or in tighter, crowded spaces, it's almost a hazard. The kids feel every bump and jostle and then are close enough to people that they've been knocked into. It's hard to turn and takes up way too much space. I ended up getting a "jogging" type double stroller for most of our outings and giving this one to their grandparents for when they take the girls on a walk.

If you are looking at this stroller, it really depends on what you want to do with it. If you want a stroller that works for all your activities, this is not the one. If you just need one for open or outdoor spaces, then it's fine. It's just not any good for buses, stores, or anyplace where you might be crowded with other people.

Fantastic Double Stroller!

Comments about Graco Twin IPO Stroller, Platinum:

I have had many double strollers and most of them have been heavy and awkward. However, this stroller is amazing and I was amazed at how light it was to push...even with both kids in it!!! It is so easy to maneuver and it is actually easy to open and close...which is so rare with a double stroller these days. I love love love this stroller and I would recommend it to any mother or father who needs to push two little ones around. I am so glad someone invented this stroller. Again, I LOVE it! And as a new mom of two little ones...this stroller is great for times when I am walking alone with them and have no help. It does everything a stroller should do and more. The stroller brand says it all & Graco has been around since I was a little girl...so with that said: WHY buy anything else?
Generally I do not review items due to lack of time. . . But this product is amazing and worth talking about. I wish I had had someone around a few years back to tell me what double stroller to get so I would not have bought all the wrong ones first. This is a great stroller.