Other Play Pens:
Graco
Graco Travel Lite Crib

Graco Travel Lite Crib

Great crib for newborns & travel

As a mother of 3 girls, I have had plenty of experience with newborns & having a place for them to sleep.  We got the Graco Travel Lite crib as a shower gift for my first daughter.  It was the perfect alternative to a bassinet in our bedroom when we first brought her home.  We didn't have a second bedroom in the house and with limited space in our bedroom, the crib was great.  We used it with the bassinet attachment until she weighed too much and then used it as a crib until she was almost 9 months old.  Even after that, it worked great as a travel crib for a night or two.  My third daughter is still using it as a crib at 6 months old.

It is a wonderful space-saving tool and is great for it's intended use of traveling.  The crib is easy to set up and take down, and also does not take up much space when stored.  I would not use it as an alternative to a full size play yard, as it is not really big enough for a crawler to move around in.  However, the Travel Lite crib is a more practical alternative to a traditional bassinet.

Mattress size smaller than crib measurements

The problem I have is the actual size of the bottom mattress. The crib is sold as being 22.8 x 32 inches. But that is the top measurements! The bottom is smaller, 19 x 29 inches. An average size one year old does not fit, with head and feet touching the mesh!

Sturdy, tough, reliable, & looks great in our living room!

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

My husband and I love how easy the crib was to put together. The mesh siding of the walls is sturdy. The perimeter bars are strong and snap together very sturdily. I love the way the crib looks in our living rooms and how well it goes with our furniture and decor. It's so easy to pack up and go, then easy to put together again at your destination. I have used this same crib for my oldest son, for my youngest son and cannot wait to use it on any future babies we have--durable, reliable, and a product I can trust! The crib is tough enough to pass on to future generations; I may keep it around for a while! We have tested many, many travel cribs where some pinch your fingers and some close up right on your baby---but not the Graco Travel Lite Crib!

Mattress size smaller than crib measurements

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

Great pack n play for small spaces.

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

Ordered this mini pack n play because our home is only 1000 square feet. It fits well in small spaces, better than a full size pack n play would have. I can't say that my child slept in it much, but it's still been useful. As a stay-at-home mom it was invaluable in keeping my older infant corralled so I could shower.

Love this! Especially for the first few months.

from Mooresville, NC

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

We used this for 7 months and we absolutely loved it. With bought it with the intentions to use it in place of a traditional bassinet for the first few months. Because of the bassinet feature you can use this like a traditional bassinet and then when baby is too big, remove the bassinet part and continue to use as a regular play yard. The bassinet weight limit is 15 pounds. The little girl we used it for slept in it at night and for naps for the first 2 1/2 months of her life. She seemed to find it very comfortable and usually feel right asleep. It was very helpful when getting up in the middle of the night, the bassinet was small enough to sit right beside the bed. It also has wheels so that you can move it from room to room if that suits you. The only downside I seen to this travel crib was that the sheets for the "mattress" never seemed to fit right, those that are sold by Graco. The crib does disassemble and fit right into a travel bag, should you have to do any traveling with your little one. I have recommended this to many of my friends, and will be buying one again this year for our new addition.

A crib away from home! Easy sheet idea!

from Converse, TX

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

I love our Graco Travel Lite Crib with Bassinet in Marlowe! Well having been avid Graco Full size pack and play users for several years, I knew instantly the quality of this product would be amazing. We have traveled several places with our full size, it is just so big and since our family is growing, which means more luggage, I thought this would be a great area for some downsizing. We shopped around for one of these for awhile. I think they are a bit pricey considering the only bells and whistles are the canopy cover and some dangle shapes you attach with velcro, (I am also not really into the ruffles, don't get me wrong I love ruffles, I mean love them, I just did not really want them on my play pen.) It is so cute and quaint, my little snuggle bunny (who still uses and is currently 16 months) fits in it just fine and she is a little chunker. When we stay at hotels we usually get one room with two queen size beds, it fits perfectly right in between the beds (sometimes it is a little tighter of a fit, it just depends on the room size.) Instead of sheets we put the pad in a queen pillow case, they are easy as pie to wash and come in packs of two. To top it of we end up finding one on clearance at Burlington!

Take it with you!

from Great Falls, MT

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

This is one of the neatest items created in years!  My mom wishes they made these things when I was a baby!  This can be used as a bed, playpen, changing table...  It collapses into a convenient carry along for indoor or outdoor use!  It can be used for baby's first bed or for a simple travel bed!  If you're short on space, this is a lifesaver!  There are several themes including "Winnie the Pooh"!!!

I love this its is so cute!!!!

from Cuba, MO

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

I love this it has cute colors I can lay my kid in it and he loves it in fact each time he tries to get i try to take him out he cries he LOVES it and so do I. I love the fact that it is safe!! (every thing i buy has to be safe or  i wil not buy it ) I read some revews from other people and it looks like thy Love it also. My sister in laws are both having babies and im thinking about geting it for them for there baby shower that is how much i love it.

Good Product

from Mccleary, WA

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

This was a nice travel size crib. But once my daughter turned 12 months it started to get too small for her to nap in it. I would recommend just investing in the pack and play because your kid could grow into it. This crib does not allow that. But its a great buy for newborns to 6months.

Graco Travel Lite Crib is perfect for travel to Grandma's

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Graco Travel Lite Crib:

We wanted the new baby to be well rested and in a safe enviornment when she was at our house but as a grandma who didn't have her all that often I really didn't want a big crib up all the time. We did some shopping around and came up with the Granco Travel Lite Crib. It is so cute and came in a really neat color. It's not only a lightweight travel crib but it has all the features of a regular crib including things that will keep baby safe. It has a large size bassinet with quilted bumpers to keep baby head from getting bumped around and I love the mattress that is so comfy looking. I found that the canopy that came on it shields the baby from sudden light if you need to turn on a light in the room.We love the toys on the canopy and it keeps the baby occupied. We appreciate that is is under 20 pounds making it easy to move around and should you need to travel overnight and stay in a hotel room this is the perfect bed to take with you. The color is called Barcelona Buegrass and Grago has this same great color available in their other products.

Great crib for newborns & travel