View more baby swings

Graco
1330DOH
Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny

Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny

Its a great baby swing for newborns- 8 months.

Product

**Graco - Easy Entry Infant Swing, Winnie the Pooh Days of Hunny '08**

Product Information

Babies can be downright squirmy, but the Easy...Read complete review

Product

**Graco - Easy Entry Infant Swing, Winnie the Pooh Days of Hunny '08**

Product Information

Babies can be downright squirmy, but the Easy Entry Infant Swing makes it easy to seat and swing them comfortably.

- Easy Entry Tray opens with one hand to easily get baby in and out

- Fun mobile with plush toys rotates with swing movement for visual stimulation

- Mix 'n Move toy on tray give hands something fun to explore

- 15 classical and lullaby tunes soothe and amuse baby

- Six speeds let you choose the pace that suits Baby's mood

- Four recline positions keep even young babies comfortably seated

- 40-minute timer with four settings automatically shuts off to conserve battery life

- Cushioned seat pad is machine washable

- Folds and stows easily

- Runs up to 200 hours

- Requires 4 "D" cell batteries, not included

- Model# 1J02DNY

This Product can be viewed at this website : http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10099841. Personally What I Thought of this product - it's a nice size swing, doesn't take up much space like others do. it's great that you have the option to turn up or turn down the volume. it's wonderful that it's easy to remove to wash it. the 15 classical and lullaby tunes is a help to make your little one fall right asleep after being cranky. the bee ratal is to remove for the baby to play with. this swing is a little expensive/ sometimes when the battery is starting to dying it the swinging is slower than normal. the great thing is when the battery actual is starting to die theres lights to tell you whats what & that you need to put new batteries in.  it doesn't come with head support though head support can be placed into the swing. head support doesn't cost that much money. before buying any baby product make sure it has good ratings from others that own it because they know a lot about the product that they already own

Winnie the Pooh swing by Graco is poorly made.

This swing had so much potential! I bought it because my baby's nursery is done in Winnie the Pooh and we also purchased the walker, travel system, and high chair from the Days...Read complete review

This swing had so much potential! I bought it because my baby's nursery is done in Winnie the Pooh and we also purchased the walker, travel system, and high chair from the Days of Hunny line.

The swing was easy to put together - I put it together by myself while I was 7 months pregnant with my son.  The motor on it was kind of loud, but I thought it was due to using it on carpet.  Our carpet is not thick, and most baby swings will run smoothly on thin carpet.

To put your baby in the swing is quite simple, the tray lifts up.  The saftey belt is easy to use - it is a very simple buckle.  The music is great for baby and the mobile automatically rotates with the motion of the swing.  The different seat positions were wonderful and easy to move between them as your baby learns to sit up by himself.  I was in love with this product!

However, when I brought my baby home from the hospital and put him in, the motor would not make the swing move.  It didn't make any noises (like said previously, the motor was a little loud when we first put it together).  The music worked still, but we replaced the batteries just in case.  No luck.

So now I have to sit and push my son when he is in the swing.  It was supposed to be a place I could put him when I was busy, but now we can only use it when we are able to push him.  We hadn't even used this when the motor quit working.  Very poor quality in my opinion!

Great swing!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

My son loved the Winnie the Pooh Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing.It was a very cute swing. My son would swing in it for hours. He would sit there playing with the mobile and toys on the swing. It was great to use especially when my son was having a cranky day and fighting his sleep. I would put him in this swing and he would shut up within a few minutes and fall asleep. The soft music it plays seemed to calm him down pretty good. This was a very good swing when it was working. For some reason the swing stopped working and batteries wouldn't work it anymore. It was so disappointing. I had to start manually pushing him in the swing.

The swing stopped working. The music and automatic swinging stopped. I had to manually push it the remaining of the time my son used it.

Safety
I think it was pretty safe. It had a seat belt and a table in front, so babies just couldn't fall or roll out.

Features
My son loved the mobile and toys it had for him to play with. The music and automatic swing was nice, until it stopped working.

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Features:

I like the variety of speeds and music.

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

I like this swing because it has 6 different speeds for the swing and 15 different music themes.  I like the way they have they safety straps too.  I hold them in over the chest and around the waist too. And you have the choice not to use the chest straps if you don't want to or if the child is too big for them.  Only thing I don't like is that it is battery powered.  I prefer the old crank swings because you save money on not having to buy batteries.

my daughter loved her graco winnie the pooh swing

from Spring, TX

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

when my daughter was born i didnt know anything what would be safe whats not. my grandmother had took me shopping and i found a winnie the pooh swing that i thought was really cute so i bought it. first i was scared that she would get hurt with it on but after a while and sometime after reseaching the swing i got used to it and realized it was a lot more relaxed. there are lots of baby swings that look safe but parnets do reseach on the things you buy for your children and grandchildren. you can never be to safe.

the winnie the pooh swing had different thing and actitives for your cild to do while hanging a round in the swing. there is also soft music that plays that if your child is upset or want to got to sleep it will smooth and relax them to sleep. no more rocking them and holding them during the day just sit them down while you eat your dinner and they will be intertand for the moment.

Like another set of arms when you're busy

from Greencastle, IN

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

I got this swing as a shower gift for my first baby. I hadn't registered for a swing, because I didn't think I would need one, but my friend had a 1 year old, and knew I would use it. It really came in handy when I needed free hands to cook dinner, or wash dishes. My son wasn't crazy about the swing, but I loved the fact that I could just put him in there, turn it on, and know that he was safe and secure for a few minutes. It often soothed him to sleep, which gave me even more time to get stuff done. When my daughter was born a little less than two years later, the swing was a life saver. She really enjoyed sitting in it, and playing with the toys attached to the tray. The batteries last a long time, and I like the variety of music and speeds on the swing. We found that we didn't use the mobile much, as it was almost too high above the baby's head, and they had to tilt their heads way back to see it. It is really cute though. I love teh Days of Hunny print. It's gender neutral, and will never go out of date.

This swing was a life saver

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

The Graco Winnie the Pooh Swyngomatic Infant Swing was a life saver with our first daughter.  She LOVED being in the swing.  She could swing all day and be perfectly happy.  My second daughter is the complete opposite.  I wish we had the cradle swing, I think she would like it better.  They just seem more snug.  She is three months now and is starting to like the swing more.  She’s an extremely fussy baby, so nothing really made her happy.  Anyway back to the Graco swing.  It reclines, which makes it great for newborns.  There are six speeds, however I only use two of them, either the fastest setting or the slowest setting.  There is also three volume settings for the music.  The tray flips up so it makes it supper easy to get baby in and out of the swing.  Once you understand how to latch the tray, it is easy to do.  The soft toys on top go in circles and entertain the baby quite well.  My three year old likes to sit in it from time to time.  We tell her it’s for her baby sister but it shows you that it is built strong enough to hold her (she’s 30 lbs).  It is a little loud when it swings but I think it’s going to be like that with every swing (I don’t know).  It doesn’t seem to bother my daughter; white noise is always good anyway.  I still recommend it but take a look at the cradle swings.

The Days of Hunny swing is a hit in our household

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

We bought this baby swing off of Craigslist, from a lady who's baby had outgrown it. It was still in great condition, and worked just as it should. It is nice and compact and fits in the corner of the room with room to spare, which is great so our baby can look around and see everything. It is super easy to collapse the legs and pack it in the back of my kia sorento. We take it with us when we go to my mom's house so the girls can see their grandmother. The colors are a muted green and browns and tans, so it fits into our home decor without being an obnoxious color. The one complaint I have is that the swing mobile doens't stay in the spot that it should, so my husband had to put some tape around the base of it to keep it in a place where our baby can see it. If not, it would swing behind her where she couldn't see it. It does take I believe 6 C batteries, but they have lasted a while, which is good since the batteries aren't cheap to buy.

Great for any size baby

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

This product is great from any size baby because our daughter has been using it since she was 2 days old and is still using it even at 4 months old.

I love this product because you can set it at different speeds and it has a wode variety of music that comes with it. its easy to get her out because of the removable tray. i like the tray because i can put toys on it for her to play with. i like the mobile because she can look at the characters to at the same time. she will sleep hours in it because its so soothing for her.

its so nice that it had 3 different settings for the seat. she loves being reclined back.

i love that its battery powered and also ac adaptor to. it can save lots of money when having the ac adapter with it. otherwise i would be eating thru batteries like crazy if i didn't use the adaptor.

Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny is awesome

from Crawfordville, FL

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

This is an amazing and calming swing, my son has absolutely loved it! He is now 14 months and he used it from the time he was about a month to 12 mos, the music when played along with the soft swinging motion put him right to sleep.

Loved this swing!!!

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

When I was pregnant with my son, I didn't want to know the sex, so I decided to theme all of my new baby's things with Winnie the Pooh. When it was time to buy a swing, I walked in the store, fell in love with the Winnie the Pooh swing and left with it!! It could easily be for a boy or girl with it's natural greenish and yellow colors, it had all of the characters on a mobile that hung overhead, no wind up top, battery operated, played music, reclined into 3 different positions, and had 3 speeds. My baby boy loved being in the swing from the time he was about 1 month until I finally had to pack it up and put it away when he was about 8 months. It was the perfect remedy for those nights when he was a little cranky or if I needed to get something done in the same room but needed some free hands:) I don't recall ever a time where, once he was in it, he would want to get out. Overall, I would recommend this wonderful swing to any parent who want a nice, interactive swing for their child

This is great to keep baby happy and occupied.

from Clear Fork, WV

Comments about Graco Swyngomatic Infant Swing - Days of Hunny:

The Disney SwingoMatic is great. It has five different swing speeds. If baby gets tired of one speed you can always speed it up or slow it down. It holds up to thirty pounds so baby can use for six months or longer. It is battery opperated. It has ten different songs and five different nature soundds to keep baby occupied. It has hanging toys baby can look at and play with. At the same time baby is learning to reach for things, grab hold of things, grip things. So it is also good for learning baby while at the same time occupying baby. If she gets whiny in her swing and I have house work to do, I can set her on another speed, show her a toy, start up a song or a nature sound and she calms right down. Some times the calm nature sounds with a slow gentle swinging motion will help baby go to sleep and stay asleep longer which gives you more time to do your housework. This product is wonderful for all sorts of reasons. I suggest it to any busy mom that needs to get things around the house done.