Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet

Summary

The Stylus Edge Travel System offers enhanced features to help you and Baby explore in style. This full-featured travel system includes the Stylus Edge Stroller, the top rated Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, and stay-in-car base.

Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet

Pros

• Comfortable (5)
  • Easy to set up (5)
  • Stylish (5)
  • Durable (4)
  • Safe (4)

• Infants (3)
  • Toddler (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3)

Good

from Vhvfth

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Good
  • Safe
  • Stylish

Duh

This product is awasome

from Bayamon , PR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Safe
      • Stylish

Cons

• Heavy

• Newborn

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

I recommended %100 This product is amazing.very good.

Worth the money

from Meriden, CT

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Safe
      • Stylish

Cons

• Bulky
      • Difficult Basket Access

• Newborn

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

I received this set as a gift at my baby shower. I love the versatility of the stroller. It was so convenient to be able to pop the car seat into the stroller and go. Now that my daughter has grown, she loves sitting in the stroller while we go for our daily walks. The only thing I don't care for is how bulky it is. It takes up just about all the space in the back of my jeep.

Great priced set.

from Muskogee, OK

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Stylish

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

This is a great daily use set. Easy to set up and sturdy to hold up to daily use. Cleans easy too.

STROLLER WITH A MISSION

from Chicago, IL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Safe
        • Stylish

• Preemies

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

Great stroller to have for all positions for the baby from sleeping to awake.

Easy, Durable Stroller

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

I bought this stroller about a year ago and I have been loving it. I have mainly used Graco car seats and strollers because they are quality products and I trust the name. The Graco Stylus LX travel system is one of my favorites. Its a whole travel system so the carseat attaches to the stroller which comes in very handy when the little one is sleeping and you dont want them to wake up. It is very easy to maneuver and the wheels move very smoothly. I like how it has a cup holder and enough space for my big diaper bag and then some! It also looks very comfy and cozy in there! One of my favorite features is the wheel lock because it is so easy to lock and unlock. I had another stroller that was difficult and I had to stomp hard to get it to lock. This color is also very neutral I would say. It can be for a boy or a girl. A good choice if your leaving it a surprise :-) Overall I would highly recommend this stroller. I've had it for about a year and its still going strong.

• Maneuverability:

Great car seat. Stroller bulky compared to others

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

I started with this travel system based on online reviews. Graco is a great brand for a lot of baby products. I liked the stroller at first but when I borrowed my friend's Citi Mini I realized what I was missing out on! This stroller is heavier and the maneuverability isn't as good as others. I use this stroller as a back up stroller now but have not really used it. In hindsight I would have bought a cheaper Graco travel system because I got a lot of use out of the car seat but not so much the stroller. The car seat is great because most other strollers have adapters that allow you to use this car seat with it.

The design is okay. It's standard.

Safety
          I did feel my baby was safe when using this stroller.

Child Comfort
          My baby always seemed comfortable The car seat was very comfortable and safe for my infant.

Maneuverability
          It's okay. Compared to other Graco strollers it's good but other high-end strollers it's a world of difference.

Is built well. Just heavier.

Love it

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

Love the carseat attaching to the stroller - very handy. It's hard trying to get an infant into a regular stroller, you worry if they are going to slip out, etc. Also handy if you have a toddler and infant, put the infant at carseat attachment and toddler at bottom. Whoever came up with the idea to make something like this is amazing. It was very easy to push for even my 6 year old and she enjoyed pushing her siblings around. Love the canopy tops for shade purposes and if it happens to start to rain, have some protection. Then it grows with the infant as he/she gets bigger it adjusts to make it comfortable for the baby. We love this product and will tell everyone about this. We promote this product every time we get a chance which is often. Anytime anyone asks about a stroller or carseat we refer to this one because it is such an awesome product. I hope it is never recalled and continues to get better and better through the years so in the future we may buy again for other little ones that may come along

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic system, rides nice and baby is comfortable!!

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

We bought this travel system because of the car seat along with the stroller and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was amazed with this product. The wheel traction is fantastic and allows for a smooth ride. My son can sleep through any shopping exploration my wife may have planned!!!

The design is awesome it could fit a male of female baby, which is great!!

Safety
          The frame is sturdy and like i said before the wheels allow for a smooth and non bumpy ride for the baby. The material the straps are made from are strong and I feel as my child is safe.

Child Comfort
          My son sleeps every time we put him in it.

Maneuverability
          As stated before the wheels allow for a smooth ride and the turning is awesome.

Seems extremely durable, everything seems very safe with the product.

• Maneuverability:

I probably wouldn't register for it again.

Comments about Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet:

When I was pregnant with our first baby my husband and I were absolutely clueless about baby gear, but we knew that we wanted a travel system. We registered for this because Graco was a popular brand, it had good reviews and we didn't hate the colors like a lot of other strollers we looked at. There really isn't anything wrong with it, just now that I have learned a bit about baby gear and had some real experience with it I think that there are things that other strollers do better. First (like a lot of full size strollers) it is heavy. Not unexpected and not the worst thing in the world but I have purchased a few full size strollers since this one that while not light are easier to handle for sure. I have also pushed a lot of strollers that handle worse, and a whole lot that handle better. We live near Boston where a lot of streets and sidewalks have bricks, cobblestones or other uneven surfaces. Between the height and the lack of maneuverability this is not a great stroller for uneven conditions. I loved the convenience of the travel system and the basket size is very good. But next time we need a travel system we will spend the extra money and get one that is easier to use.