Other Travel Systems:

Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System

Easy to fold

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System:

I have this stroller/car seat and I LOVE how easy it is to fold and set up the stroller. I am possible the most uncoordinated person on the planet and I still have no issues using it (trust me I really am). So simple to just pull a single release and whoosh it is folded. It is light weight enough for me to easily load into my SUV but heavy enough to feel like it is safe for my little man. I highly recommend!

So far it has held up very well

I wish I could remove all the soft surfaces and toss in the wash

• Versatility:
  • Safety:

Incredibly Easy to Use!

from Agawam, MA

Comments about Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System:

Overall I rated this set an 8 since it is so easy to use. The only downside is that the stroller alone is quite heavy, which makes it a tad difficult trying to get it into the back of our SUV. If I had to change something, I'd make it be more maneuverable for turns. I didn't know other styles offered it, but I also wish it had a jogging stroller base available as well.

I've only used the stroller a couple times, but the car seat seems to be working as one would expect and seems like it will for some time to come.

Versatility
I like that it's a car seat, carrier and stroller insert in one. The stroller can be used once she's older as well without the seat on top.

Easy in and easy out, even for my five foot frame

Safety
Passed inspection, but I wish the front half secured to the seat somehow. I suppose all car seats are like this though

I haven't had to clean it yet, but like anything else, it seems like it can be Easily wiped down with a damp cloth.

• Versatility: