4.8
Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride

Summary

Graco Stylus Travel System with SnugRide 30 Kids will love to be seated in the comfortable Graco Stylus Travel System with SnugRide 30. This impressive system includes the Stylus Stroller, the top-rated Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat and stay-in-car base. Why You'll Love It: The simple one-hand fold with a storage latch makes it easy to compactly fold the stroller. Features Height adjustable handle Easy-access storage basket Parent tray with 2 cup holders Multi-position, flat-reclining seat

Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride

4.8

Pros

• Durable (4)

I love it

from San Jose,CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

• Air travel
    • Infants
    • Long Trips
    • Newborn
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

We bought this for our first baby. After surfing so much finally we decided to buy this one. Its really best product. No need much instalations. Quickly we can fold and unfold. Occupies less space

This product was a life saver

from Miami,Florida

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Lightweight
    • Sturdy

• Infants
      • Newborn
      • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

I used this for my child since she was released from the hospital she is a year old now and I'm still using it it's very reliable and very good quality

Cadillac of strollers

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

When we had our first child (are now on our second) we registered for this and still love it as much as we did when we first received it. The only downside to this travel system is that when the stroller is folded it takes up a lot of room but we normally just turn it on its side and stack things against it if needed and that works fine. Besides the space factor we absolutely love this travel system. The stroller is so easy to push and turn, it basically just glides everywhere. We even took it on a trail once (was supposed to be a walking trail and turned out to be a little more rocky and hilly) and it held up amazing! We love that the babies can sit upright, be slightly inclined or can lay flat is napping. It has the five point harness for when they are little and then you can just use the lap belt for when they get older. On the stroller there is a tray that holds a cup for the kids and you can put some snacks there in case they get hungry wherever you are. Near the handle is two cup holders for the parents which work out great for walks that way I can take a bottle of water and have space to put my keys to the house, sunglasses, etc. It is easy to snap the car seat into the stroller and make sure that it doesn't go anywhere with two latches. The stroller is very easy to fold up and can easily be done by yourself. I would recommend this travel system to any new parent, we use ours daily and it still looks like new, everything is very easy to clean!

Wonderful and safe!

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

I really love this stroller and the car seat. The car seat fits well in the stroller so you can go on walks even before the baby can hold his head up. Also the car seat is great when putting it in shopping carts because it will hook on to it making the baby safe and sturdy. The only thing that I have not liked it how straight up the car seat it. It does not allow the baby to recline as much as I would like. But over all it is a wonderful set and has all the safety things needed to make sure the baby is locked and in and protected.

Great as the baby grows! Can fit the car seat in and then when they are older they can sit in the stroller.

Safety
      When you attach the car seat into anything like the stroller or a shopping cart it latches on to make sure the car seat won't just tip over. Also it has a special latch to really secure the car seat in the stroller.

Child Comfort
      The seat can recline back or sit up straight for when the baby is a toddler. The car seat does not recline back much at all for the baby.

Maneuverability
      It is easy to push and it rides well. Not the best though for turns.

• Maneuverability:

A great stroller that 'grows' with you

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

The stroller has many design an operating options. The infant car seat can be easily and quickly attached. This is also great because baby faces you which allows you to take care of a newborn very easily. As child grows you can use the main stroller which has recline positions including flat.

The stroller also has a very nice colors and designs.

Car seat is very comfortable with a newborn insert that can be later removed as your child grows.

Stroller has pleasing design and has a good design is good quality with durable double tires which lock.

Safety
      Wheels have locking feature so that the roller cannot roll away.

This this is a very harness system to ensure safety as well as ease in getting the child in and out of the stroller.

Maneuverability
      Roller is Very easy to swivel. It has a comfortable handle and is lightweight.

Larger double tires allow you to use the stroller on more surfsce types besides concrete.

• Maneuverability:

very easy to use, even one handed :)

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

I loved my graco carseat stroller combo. It was very easy to use. It was even easy to set up onehanded. As a bust mom of two under the age of four. It is a very durable product and cleans up very easy. It has lots of storage space. I carry a giant diaper bag and it even had space for it :) i was very pleased with this purchase and the fact that it is Easy to use is awesome.

I loved the gender neutral design of my stroller/carseat combonation. It made it easier to use with both of my children. We have one boy and one girl. So it was nice to have a product that i could use with both genders.

Safety
      Loved the fact that the carseat hooked in safely to the stroller. It didn't seem to move around at all. It was very comforting as a first time mom to know that my baby was safe in the car and on our walks.

Compared to other strollers and carseatd i've seen ours is still in great shape :). I couldn't be more happier with our purchase. The material has held up through two kids and it cleans up very easily.

graco Stylus 30 traveling system

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

love this system !! So easy to use. I have an extra mount in my husbands car which makes traveling for both of us easier. easy to get in and out of car with stroller. This stroller is very durable and convenient. It only takes one hand to open and close this stroller .

• Maneuverability:

Great value for the money

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

I purchased this product when I was expecting my second child. At the time I was on a very tight budget, and although this product was a bit more expensive than some other brands I was considering, I still felt it was reasonably priced. Overall, I was very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to other soon to be parents.

Safety
      I was never in an accident while using this product, so I can not speak directly for car seat safety in a collision. However, for day to day use, this product has some great safety features. The car seat straps and locks into the stroller for infants. When the child out grows the car seat, the stroller buckle itself is very easy for an adult to undo quickly-but not the child themselves. Huge plus for toddlers like mine who are always trying too. Also, the wheel locks on the stroller are easy to engage and very effective for those times when you have to take your hands off of the handles.

Excellent durability. I used this product frequently after my second son was born. It was still in such great shape that I reused it for my third child-5 years later.

High Quality Build

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

We've been very hard on this stroller and we've now outgrown it (it didn't wear-out first) Though the back wheel rubber is getting thin. The car seat portion is still in perfect shape and was passed on.

Excellent, sturdy design!

Safety
      It meets the requirements for our state's safety regulations, and exceeds them.

Child Comfort
      When you child is too big for the small seat, he/she will be too small to be comfortable for a little while sitting in the normal position.

Maneuverability
      The front tires occasionally don't turn on wet smooth flooring, but that is quite rare. Despite its large unfolded size it can be maneuvered in tight areas (like a crowded mall or a narrow path) We have even used this on nature paths with many obstacles like roots and fallen trees.

Has held up very well despite a lot of use and abuse. The back wheels have lost a lot of rubber, but only due to the MANY miles put on it, walking to the park, nearby stores or whatever.

• Maneuverability:

Great system, light, easy travels. Definite Must have!!

Comments about Graco Stylus 30 Quintin Travel System with Snugride:

The carseat isn't bulky like others. It's easy to hold. Baby fits snuggly. Stroller is great! It's not too heavy or awkward. If and that's a big if I were to have another I'd go ahead and get this same one and maybe change the pattern.

The baby fits nice and snug in the carseat! The handles are at the correct position. The straps for the stroller hold the baby in nicely.

Safety
      I think it's very safe. The carseat and the stroller hold the baby in tight when you go over a bump, etc. The carseat locks into the stroller tightly with no issues. I like it alot.

Child Comfort
      As a baby he seamed happy and content to be in the carseat. The stroller is the same.

Maneuverability
      It can be a bit bulky but I think most strollers are that way now a days. It turns on a dime and it very maneuverable!!

I've put this stroller and carseat through the ringer and it's holding up just fine. It's been dropped out of the trunk. Without the baby in it of course. There is a little wear and tear but not too bad!!