View more strollers

6J01DAI

Pros

Cons

Excellent Travel System

We received the Graco Travel System at our baby shower before the birth of our first baby.  Included in the Travel System are and infant car seat/carrier, a car seat base to install in your vehicle, and the stroller.  It was so convenient to take this stroller to the mall, the grocery store, or for a walk and just snap the infant carrier into the stroller.  When using the infant carrier with the stroller, you can use the sun shades from each piece to provide complete coverage over your child to block sun, rain or cold.  The storage basket underneath is large, but it is a little difficult to maneuver a large diaper bag in there.  Just underneath the handle (which is adjustable to several levels), there are two cupholders and a storage compartment for mommy or daddy to use for keys, cell phones, pacifiers, or anything else you might need quick access to.  The storage compartment is probably not big enough to hold your wallet, though.  One thing I did not like about this stroller is that the handle cannot be adjusted for baby to face front or backwards once you are no longer using the infant carrier.  So I cannot keep a closer eye on my baby when he is reclined all the way back and sleeping.  But he loves being able to see where he is going.  The back rest adjusts to three levels, and the seat belt can be used with or without shoulder straps.  This is a great investment and we will be able to use this for our next baby, as well.

Stroller is okay but wheels melted, customer service was rude

This stoller was purchased for me for my third child.  My cousin had warned me that the wheels on his son's Graco stroller had warped after being kept in the trunk of his car, so I was careful not to leave the stroller in the car for long periods of time.  At the time I owned a minivan so I wasn't thinking about a "trunk"

On a short trip from the NW suburbs of Chicago to Gary Indiana two of the wheels warped.  Probably from being in direct sunlight.  After only about an hour, maybe an hour fifteen in the back of the mini van 2 of the wheels were useless.

My husband called customer service to ask for replacement wheels.  He was told they can only replace 1 wheel.  After explaining to them that 1 wheel wouldn't help because two of the wheels were ruined he was told that they can only send out 1 wheel and if he wants a second he would have to pay for it.  Then he was told that it was basically his fault for keeping the stroller in his trunk.  He explained to the girl on the phone that the stroller was not kept in the trunk but simply transported from point A to point B, at that point he also explained that there is not trunk on our mini van.  The girl told him that the stroller should not be put in the rear of a car because this is what happens.  They never did send the replacement wheel and we ended up having to buy another stroller.

Graco's products are usually high quality and a trusted name but after this experience, I won't recommend or buy their products again.

Sometimes Simple is Better

Comments about Graco Stroller:

Just like my title says, sometimes having the most simple stroller is much better than having a huge bulky crazy equiped stroller. I have recieved this stroller as a gift and used it for about 4 months when I was walking my son home from day care and the wheels broke off halway home! i had to take him out the stroller and walk the rest of the way home. I got this stroller from a friend and it was amazing! its super light so it was very easy for me to walk up and down the stairs with them to bring thme inside and out the house, very easy to disasemble and shrink to go in trunks of cars too! its simple, but its so conveinient, the absolute only reason I dont use this stroller now is cause I upgraded to a much bigger stroller. but honestly if I am ever in need of a quick stroller again, this is my number one choice. very conveinent for those in need of something to get around with

Very durable and functional

Comments about Graco Stroller:

I received this stroller from a friend as a hand-me-down, and I have been using it for my little girl since she was about five months old up until now (five years old). It works great for when we go on long walks where she might get tired and want to hop into the stroller to take a break. It still holds her and it's still easy to push her even at her weight. It's very easy to steer, but does get caught going around corners in department store, and things of that nature. All in all, it has served its purpose, so much so, that I hesitate about giving it away even though she is five, I still use it. It's a good stroller, it protects against sun, heat, cold, wind, and it keeps it gives them a break from walking on long walking trips.

Easy to use

Comments about Graco Stroller:

This stroller is the easiest stroller to use. To open, steer, and collapse. I absolutely love this stroller. I use it quite often while shopping, just randomly out and about, etc. I cannot say enough positive about this stroller. I had a single stroller with my oldest and it was terrible, this double stroller is easier than a single stroller. Pushing my twins around is easy with this!

Amazing little stroller

Comments about Graco Stroller:

Very easy to use and folds up perfectly for storage. It can fit just about anywhere, even in your car. I LOVE this stroller!

My son and daughter both were very comfortable in this stroller. It was easy to handle. Once my kids grew out of it, I gave it to my cousin who had just had a little boy and she too now loves it.

I had other strollers before getting that one and they werent as smooth a ride as this one. They weren't comfortable. They were cheaply made. This one is quality you can tell.

Comments about Graco Stroller:

I use Graco Strollers because they are my favorite stroller. They are perfect for the little ones, and are easy for my husband and myself!

Of course, their are many colors, sizes, and different Graco Strollers. But everyone I have used, is very cute, and wonderful in design. Most of them fold up for easy storage and to put in the back of a truck or SUV. They are easy to push. Many of them have lots of storage for diaper bags. They also have trays in the front for the little one. They usually have cup holders and a small tray for the stroller pusher. It is great!

Safety
There are buckles to ensure that your child is safe, and will not fall out. Most of them have sun umbrellas so the baby or little one does not get sun burned. It is great!

Child Comfort
There is lots of cushions and it is very comfortable.

I love Graco Strollers for hikes, dirt paths, and the parks. It is very durable, and will not break no matter what!

• Maneuverability:

A very worthwhile buy for your money

Comments about Graco Stroller:

It has a smooth ride and durable. I have had a few other strollers and this one by far is the best that I have had. If I had to replace it I would buy another Graco. The seatbelts are easy to use and adjusting them isn't hard either. It can have the child sitting up or reclining which is great for when they are babies. My husband and I love to take walks so our stroller has seen quite a few miles put on it. Usually after a month or so the stroller ride quality will start to diminish and go from there. or something will break. This one has not done that. And the ability to make it be compact with a button on the handle has got to be the best idea ever!!! I have a hard time with doing this on most strollers and for once I don't have to ask my husband to help me fold it up!! Which gets to be embarrassing. So if you are looking for getting something out of your money I would most definitely go for this stroller.

Bulky and Heavy, But Useful and Cheap

Comments about Graco Stroller:

Compared to the ridiculous prices some strollers are priced at, this stroller is reasonable and affordable. It is not the flashiest stroller out there, or the most stylish, but it is comfortable for your child. The sun shade is hard to pull open. You have to jerk the wire frame to open it, and I always felt like I was going to break it, but I never did. The seat reclines, but you have to remember to put it back to the upright position before you close the stroller, or you will have a hard time getting the stroller open again. The reclined seat jams it up. The snap that keeps the stroller together when it's folded gave out after a while and wouldn't stay attached, so the stroller would try and unfold while I was carrying it, but this happened toward the end of our use. It was a pain though. The shelf at the bottom holds a huge amount of stuff. I have packed a full diaper bag, coats, water bottles, and all kind of stuff down there.

Graco Stroller's Review

from Ringle, WI

Comments about Graco Stroller:

This stroller was an excellent stroller to have received for a baby shower gift for a first time mom like me and it lasted me way after we needed it after two kids. We took this stroller everywhere and it held up so way, I was so surprised. And now it's helping another family because of how well it was made.

I loved the tires being large, rubber-like treaded wheels and the sturdy tray. It folded up so nicely and smoothly, anyone could fold and unfold it in a second, which is really good for babysitters, especially grandparents.

Safety
I never had to worry about my kids falling out of it when they were buckled in.

Child Comfort
My children spent many times sleeping peacefully in it.

Maneuverability
It was a larger stroller compared to the umbrella one, so you had to be careful not to go in too small of spots or tight corners, but that is just common sense.

We had it for 6 years and two kids and now it is helping out another family and their kids.

so easy to use

from Apache Junction, AZ

Comments about Graco Stroller:

I really liked this stroller for my daughter, she is 3 and it is the perfect size for her to relax in. it is easy to store and do nto take up a lot of room in my truck, i can fit it under her seat. SHe loves riding in it and loves to push her own baby dolls around in it.

It's very convenient

from Villa Park, IL

Comments about Graco Stroller:

I enjoy my Graco stroller.  It came with a car seat as well with a base.  I love how the carseat can lock right into the stroller.  This is so convenient for me when I have a busy schedule and have to do a lot of in and out of the car trips.