Other Car Seats:

Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat

Peace of mind!

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to install
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

Cons

• Heavy

• Infants

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

We love this car seat. Our daughter is 2 months old and it makes moving her in and out of the car so carefree! When you place it onto the base, you hear a loud click sound that lets you know baby is resting safely. This also has a base that can stay in the car so we bought an extra so we had one in each vehicle. My favorite part of this is hat it fits right into the stroller. Within 5 seconds we can have our little one from the car to filling in the stroller!

Excellent Infant Car Seat!

from Palm Springs, CA

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Lightweight
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

I purchased this for my car. I am a new grandma and luckily I get to babysit my granddaughter frequently. This car seat is a wonderful buy. First I must say that the padding on this seat is sooooo comfy. Buckles adjust easily to fit baby. The large canopy is absolutely wonderful! One hand to unclick, easy and fast in and out of the car. Not heavy, very manageable. I recommend this car seat/ carrier to all new parents.

Safety is spelled Graco

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

When looking for an infant car seat our list is pretty simple. The list starts and ends with Graco. We have had three children and every single one of them have been in this manufacturers car seat. I must say however that this particular one is the top of the line. We used this car seat for my now two year old and both my wife and I wished that it had been around for our other two sons. This is easily the nicest and safest car seat I have ever seen and I can not recommend it enough.

Ease of Installation
    When you are looking at car seats they are all pretty much the same. None of them are very easy to install. The five point harness is easier then the ones that I had used for my other two children however.

Child's Comfort
    Comfort is never an issue because my son never seems to have a problem falling asleep in this car seat.

Support and Safety
    I can not speak highly enough about the safety of this car seat. I definitely have my mind at ease when my son is in this.

Again like most car seats the strap and harness system are not the easiest thing in the world but it is worth it for the safety of my child. It is definitely not a car seat you would want to swap out from car to car however.

I like the way it looks in my van and the way my son can easily be placed in it.

Three children Three of this brand of car seat and never one problem with the seat breaking down or degrading in anyway.

Safty Matter

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

I will not and refuse too use any other brand of car seat for my son. He is safe and that is a big deal when it comes to riding in the car. I go to my mothers a few times a month and I need to know that he will be safe the two hour drive down there. With this brand and this car seat I do.
    I love how easy it is to get the car seat into my car and out of my car. I also use it for when I go shopping and he has fallen asleep. It is so easy (despite my height) to get it in and out without a problem.
    My son (from the look on his face every time) is very comfortable in this. So comfortable in fact that on our way down to my mothers (or any car ride for that matter) he falls (and stays) asleep for the duration of the ride.
    I love the design of these car seats as well. I am able to put a few hanging toys on the handles, he can play and enjoy himself. And I feel safe knowing he is safe in the back seat. Mine (like most) has a sun visor which I recommend every mother get (or have) because I didn't want my son to have to deal with the sun every time we had to go on a car ride.
    I am very please with how durable it is also. I have done so many things and it's still in good shape. Still looks the way it did when I got it at my baby shower almost two years ago.

Heavy but comfortable

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

We have two of these for our twins. They are heavy to carry around but the twins seems to like to sleep in them and the strap are easily adjustable. The design options are nice and its great that the bases are interchangable.

Child's Comfort
    I like the front adjust for the for the harness. I won't entertain using an infant carrier that doesn't have a harness that can be adjusted from the front. The carriers that adjust from the rear just aren't practical since it's easier to put a baby in the seat if you can loosen the harness first.

Not good for small cars. It barely its in our Civic. The installation meter on the base of the car seat is easy to read and with just a quick glance you can see if the seat is properly installed and in the correct position or if adjustments need to be made.

Out of the box I could tell this was a better quality material, and the adjustable strap pull at the base makes it so much easier to get the best fit on your little one. I already knew graco made sturdy products and I couldn't be more pleased with this seat. There is more built in cushion, so I feel my new little one will be comfortable and safe. In other reviews people had mentioned the shade being noisy and not extending as far as they had wanted. It does crinkle when being moved up and down, but I don't see that as being a deal breaker. It's a solid seat.

Overall a good carseat

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

This is a very comfortable, spacious car seat. The only negative comments that I would have about it would be that it doesn't allow much airflow, and it is a little bulky and heavy. I've noticed my son being a little sweaty while in the car seat. It doesn't seem to affect his comfort too much, since he doesn't really appear to be upset while in it. During the summer, we just make sure to keep it cool in the car so that he doesn't get overheated. Now that it is twenty degrees it may be nice for him though. Also, the seat seems to be bigger than previous car seats we have had. The upside of that is that he can use the seat longer than he would have been able to the other seats.

Ease of Installation
    It is very easy to install.

Child's Comfort
    Again the only thing would be that sometimes he seems a little warm sometimes in it. I'm not sure if that affects his comfort at all though. And now that it' is twenty degrees out, it may be a good thing.

• Support and Safety:

love it! Super easy to wipe of any accidents and also super cute

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

only complaint would be that you really can't hang toys because the bar is so far back that the toys end up hitting the child's face

Ease of Installation
    carseat already comes installed, you only have to install the base which is super easy

Child's Comfort
    the head rest material makes my child sweat

extremely cute! I am always getting compliments on the material design

Undecided

Comments about Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat:

We got this car seat for my son in April- at 1st it was great bc even though he was a little small it adjusted & I felt he was very safe. But as he got a little older he started to hate it. We would take him out & he'd be drenched in sweat. The back head rest part slide up & down to adjust for height, but doesn't come out. When he was 5-6 months he started locking his body so that we couldn't get him in the seat!! just recently I adjusted it & he fits in it better than ever, so hopefully from now on it will be worth the money we paid for it!

Ease of Installation
    Not different then any other car seat! & the base is nice- as soon as you sit the seat in it slides right into place!

Child's Comfort
    it makes my son really sweaty!

Support and Safety
    I feel he is very safe in this product!

everything moves easily

wish they used a more breathable material

the straps are all twisted & no matter what I do they just get all twisted up again