Other Car Seats:
Graco SnugRide Car Seat - On The Run

Graco SnugRide Car Seat - On The Run

Great little seat

Comments about Graco SnugRide Car Seat - On The Run:

We purchased this car seat for our second child before we even knew the gender. We got a really wonderful deal on the price, not to mention it was a neutral colored and themed car seat so it wouldn't matter if it was a boy or girl. I loved how padded this seat was, it felt very comfortable and trustworthy for a little newborn baby. I was very happy with the purchase and would recommend this seat to any mother or father out there.

Ease of Installation
Very easy to install the base, the actual seat snaps right into the car seat base.

Child's Comfort
My daughter loved her seat. Sometimes she would of rather slept in her seat than her bed. It is very padded for comfort and safety, which are the most important things while searching for the perfect seat. The head rest and support were very nice as well. I was very pleased, as well as my child!

Support and Safety
Fortunately we were never in an accident with this seat, but in my opinion it is very safe. The seat is very sturdy and held up very nice for the 14 months that we used it. The support in it is wonderful, not cheaply made.

• Ease of Installation:
  • Child's Comfort:
  • Support and Safety:

sturdy & safe

Comments about Graco SnugRide Car Seat - On The Run:

we had bought a similar car seat for our now 5 year old son and now we use it for our neww addition. It held up very good & is still as sturdy as ever. Although the strap is a pain to adjust, I like the ones that have the adjustable strap on the front but I dont see the point in purchasing a new car seat

• Ease of Installation: