Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey

Summary

Our top-rated Graco SnugRide 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 pounds and up to 30" tall. Its latch equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it's easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America's favorites.

Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey

Pros

Cons

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

Easy and simply to use and put together. Baby always stays tight and secure. Seatbelt connectors are plastic so you must be careful not to break it. Remember not to forget where everything clips on when cleansing or washing. Overall a good starter car seat for small babies.

Happy with Product

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

The Graco SnugRide carseat seems very well made and a durable product. We have been using it for about seven months and are extremely happy with it. It is made with very soft material and had more padding than many of the other car seats. We chose this one because of the added padding.

Love this seat!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

The seat showed little wear after 18 months of use. I got all kinds of compliments when we would have the baby in the seat out in public. The design was feminine yet subtle. Installation and use were easy. The seat works well with all Graco strollers and was even compatible with our Jeep jogging stroller.

Compatible with many stroller types. Easy to install in my 2006 Chevrolet Equinox, my husbands 2000 Chevrolet Silverado and my mother-in-law's Chevrolet Trailblazer. The seat was easy for everyone to carry and my child was protected and comfortable in it from an infant until she was 18 months old. I loved that the head stabilizer went only on the sides of the head and not completely around the top. I have long babies, so this helped with the comfort of the baby.

Safety
Graco is one of the top notch baby manufacturers and they always exceed safety standards. I currently own 4 Graco seats and they will continue to be replaced with Graco seats.

• Maneuverability:

Great Safety Seat for Smaller Infants!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

My son purchased this safety seat for his newborn, who was just over 5 pounds when born. He uses it daily to transport my grandson to and from our house. This seat provided extra padding for his small head those first few trips and still fits him fine. Great safety and the click connect sure save time when getting into or out of the car. They bought us an extra base for our car too! Great design!

Safety
This safety seat has all the safety features you would want in a car seat and all the convenience needed to take an infant to the store quickly and safely.

Child Comfort
Good design on the belt system and the weather cover is easy to use.

Maneuverability
Very bulky seat to carry, but very safe for traveling.

The materials are all good quality. Very soft on the parts that touch my grandson, and very weather resistant on the outside. Good ergonomic design on the handle and click connect parts too. They obviously spent a lot of time testing this model!

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic car seat, would love for it to last longer!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

I loved this car seat. It is so scary to realize after the two days at the hospital that I have to take this little person home with me. My daughter felt so fragile. Putting her in this car seat made me feel safe and secure. It was snug and secure and I felt like she was cushioned. It was easy to install in my car quickly (daughter came early) and was easy to move between cars (especially with the addition of a second base). My daughter obviously felt safe in it as she would easily fall sleep and stay asleep in it. As the seat is pretty light, it was easy to take her into restaurants or to the supermarket with us without disturbing her sleep. With having the matching stroller, it was also easy to take her out on walks during the early days. I just wish the seat could have lasted longer. With this kind of seat instead of a convertible one, you have to buy multiple seats. My kid was big, so she outgrew this seat within a year then I had to get another and now I am on my third! Costly, but worth it to know my daughter is safe and secure!

• Maneuverability:

Love this car seat! But only good for infants

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

This is amazing however my child never made it to the height and weigh before it got to snug on him.

Loved the design it was stylish. Very easy to clean to. We had a few diaper explosions and a lot of spit up and wiped clean / washed clean and it's just like new !

Safety
Amazing safety wise! We got into two accidents in the 6 months that my little one was in this seat. We were side swiped (on his side) and rear ended. Our luck was not good in our trip to and from visiting family :( but he didn't even notice the accidents due to the amazing car seat! The rear ended one he was still sleeping!!!

Child Comfort
My child for comfortable until he got to about 18 lbs and 18-20 inches. It says you can be bigger but it was way to snug and hard to get the straps on and off if him. So good till about 6 months for us

Maneuverability
Very easy to move from car to stroller and back in.

Me and my child few twice with this car seat where I checked it in. I was very worried that it would be damaged in somed way. But nope it made it through with out even a scratch. Love that it's so durable

Great carseat!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

This is an excellent carseat for a pretty good price. Its easy to carry and get into the car with its detachable base. It comes apart for easy cleaning too, which is an absolute must! We haven`t had a single problem with this seat. Love the colors as well! A must for anyone expecting or with a small baby!

• Maneuverability:

the best, safest, comfortable, durable, cute car seat!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

This car seat literally saved my 7 week old, 5 pound, premature, daughter when we were T-boned on the driver's side, colliding with her door! Completely totaling my brand new van! My daughter came away without a scratch when my other 2 children and myself were banged up pretty bad! I would definitely recommend this brand of car seat to anyone who is looking for a safe, durable, and of course cute car seat for their baby!

Safety
Although the car seat was thrown sideways across my van at time of impact, my daughter was fine without so much as a scratch! Were as the car seat she had been in before had broke just from being strapped into the vehicle. The straps fit my daughter snugly as they should without making her uncomfortable!

There is no evidence it was ever involved in a traumatic car accident! She has also been using the car seat around the house to sit in and play with for the last 10 months and it is still in excellent condition!

Great Car seat!

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

This is a great, fairly inexpensive car seat. The from tether makes it easy to get baby in and out. The quick release base makes it easy to get baby in and out of the car. My only problem is the release handle can be a little sticky sometimes that's why I only gave this product an 8. Overall I'm very happy with this car seat.

Maneuverability
It's a little heavy to carry with baby inside.

My 5 year old gets in it and daddy swings her around... So it's pretty durable.

Super Stylish

Comments about Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey:

This car seat is a fabulous one to purchase. I am in love with all the different patterns and colors and designs that it comes with. I like the design of this car seat a lot, not only in the looking aspect of design but also in the design of the way the car seat is created. It is made to be easier to carry and lift and it is made to comfort and cuddle your little one. This car seat is very safe, with guards on the straps, nothing too small for the baby to put in his or her mouth, and is made very cushioned and padded to keep the baby in one place and not flopping and wiggling all around on those bumpy car rides. I would say that this car seat is a wonderful thing to buy for a newborn baby, especially if you find a stroller in which you like that matches to it. This car seat is very durable, which is a great plus for moms because when your little one is spitting up non-stop and say your baby has a leak in the diaper, you're going to want an easy to clean car seat and that's what this car seat is.