Other Strollers:
Graco

Summary

Provide your little one with three seating options while strolling around in Graco's Signature Series 3-in-1 Modular Stroller. The Signature Stroller can also be used as a travel system with any Graco Infant Car Seat (using the included car seat adapter). Featuring a harness that converts from a 3-to-5 point buckle, the Graco Signature 3-in-1 Modular Stroller accommodates your growing child. 34" L x 23.3" W x 40" H. Handle width: 19." For Children up to 50 lbs. Closeness Handle keeps you within arm's reach of baby/Wheel suspension and single front swivel wheels provide superior maneuverability. Storage basket and Storage pocket Adjustable canopy; Adjustable head support; Great for city

Great stoller!

Comments about Graco Signature Series 3-in-1 Modular Stroller - Flint - flint, one size 6Q00FLN:

I absolutely love this stroller. I've been using it for 6 months, first with the infant seat and now with the seat that it comes with. It's lightweight, easy to fold, and fits nicely in the back of my small SUV.
I love the basket at the bottom, it's large enough to fit everything I need for an entire day out, but it's not so large that it gets in the way. The seat has three positions, which is great for when baby falls asleep while we're on a walk. My favorite feature is that you can face baby in toward you (great for infants who need to feel more secure) or away from you (great for the older, more curious toddlers).
The only two drawbacks I've noticed is that one of my cup holders falls out easily, which my husband was easily able to remedy with a little glue; and the sunshade doesn't always come down far enough to shield my baby's eyes.
Overall, it's been really wonderful for us so far, and you really can't beat the price for the amount of features. We get a lot of compliments on it.

• Safety: