Other Travel Systems:
Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller

Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller

Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX

from Georgia

Pros

• Detailed
  • Realistic
  • Stands on its Own

Cons

• None

• Young Children

Comments about Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller:

I really like my Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller because it was a gift from a really great friend of mine. This stroller is very convenient and it holds my baby really well. It has a very comfortable, soft interior and what I call a masculine exterior. I can tell that the stroller is for a boy because of the dark colors, and my baby loves it because he falls asleep almost immediately after I put him down in it. I love that this stroller has twelve different riding options and a removable tray. I love this stroller very much and it holds my babies weight perfectly. It has very convenient features. This stroller is actually made to accommodate two children, so in the near future, I may be able to use this stroller for both children if I put it away in a comfortable location. This stroller fits really well in my car and is made of soft, comforting material.

• Was this a gift?:

Use it Every Day!

from Provo, Utah

Pros

• Fun

Cons

• All Ages
    • Young Children

Comments about Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stroller:

We love this stroller and use it almost every day. We got it when my kids were two and nine months old. Now they are four and two and we are still loving it. I like that is is lighter than our last stroller and smaller as well.
    The stroller is made well. We've been using it for almost two years. We take it all over town, load it into and out of the car and it's still great. I also love the variety it give my kids. They can sit or stand. They like to switch places occasionally which can be nice when we are going on a long walk. Another feature I like are the independent sun shades. Our last stroller only had one which made it hard to adjust for sun on our kids.
    It also has nice cargo space. We take our stroller to the grocery store and the library and it holds things well. It doesn't have a ton of space but it has enough to get what we need.

• Was this a gift?: