Other Strollers:

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller

Pros

Cons

Heavy but practical

After much research I decided to purchase this stroller to accommodate my newborn and 2 year old toddler. I wanted a stroller that would accommodate my Snugride which this stroller does in either of the seats and I thought a tandem would be easier to navigate with in stores. The back seat of the stroller is great. The seat reclines fully and the canopy provides excellent coverage. If my toddler is sitting in the back seat then he is not able to get out on his own which is great so I actually ended up securing the carseat on the front seat which is not what I had initially intended.The basket is large and the fact my toddler can get in and out of the front seat alone is great. However, the stroller is HEAVY and when my toddler sits in the front seat it is difficult to steer. Overall it is a good rather inexpensive stroller but may not be a great choice for a petite mom or for someone who doesn't need to accommodate an infant car seat.

Graco Quattro Stroller does not meet my standards for quality.

I have an 18 month old & 1 month old. I was so excited about this stroller, as I love every Graco product I own, including my single Quattro Tour stroller. There are so many things about this stroller I don't like, mostly the very poor quality & durability. I've used it only about 5 times & already the stitching on the fabric is ripping in 3 places. The plastic latch that locks the rear seat tray broke off when I opened the stroller. The plastic latch that holds the stroller in its folded position NEVER actually latches...it just lays over another piece of plastic, there is nothing for it to CLICK into. That being said, it constantly opens up every time I pick it up to load into the car. The parent cup holders fall out constantly, even when I double check that they are securely attached & the zipper pouch is a joke. The front child seat is far too narrow & I have a pretty small toddler. I also wish it had a child tray going across the front seat rather than too shallow cup holders. The front seat sun shade barely covers my toddler & when the infant carrier is in the rear seat, the front seat doesn't recline AT ALL. Also, the rear sunshade is difficult to pull over an infant seat because it is so snug. The basket underneath is VERY small for a double stroller (I think my single stroller basket is larger) & VERY difficult to get anything in/out without lowering the basket, which is difficult to do as the latches stick on one or both sides. Overall, I am extremely disappointed with this stroller & will be returning it to the store. The positives include: soft padded seats, fully reclining rear seat with good sun shade, ease of maneuverability, easy to open/close, nice little under-basket on the front seat, comfortable handles, fairly compact for a double stroller.

Not necessary

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

I wanted a double stroller really badly when I was having my daughter, my second child, but now I've realized I didn't need it as I've hardly used it and my daughter is now 2 1/2.

I love the stroller as it maneuvers very well and smoothly but it is so heavy even rolling it on its wheels that it's hard to push around and turn and depending on where you are can be hard to move over sidewalks and through the streets. It also makes it hard to pick up and put in and out of your car or getting in and out of the house. It's probably a little bulky in comparison to some of the simpler double strollers that have the attachments available so it takes up a lot of space.

Safety
I do feel that my children are completely safe in this double stroller so that is the main reason to get it

Child Comfort
My children always seemed very comfortable and in the umbrella would work well and the kids can even run over them by themselves. The only thing I would say wasn't as comfortable was that the front seat doesn't lie back as much as it should

Maneuverability
Again the only problem is because it's so heavy it becomes a little hard to maneuver luckily the wheels and handles make it pretty easy

This is definitely a strong product

Love this stroller!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

We bought this stroller to replace the Graco single seat stroller we had after our second child was born. We have had huge success with the Graco brand so we decided to purchase another one of their products. This stroller has been awesome. It is on the big side becasue it is a double seater. It folds up very easily. There is a button you push and it unfolds as well. There is a basket under the back seat for storage. There are also two cup holders on the top by the handle bars and two next to the front seat. There is also a small zippered storage bag by the handles. This stroller had plenty of storage space. Both my kids fit comfortably in their seats. There are five point harnesses in both seats which keeps them in safely. The only knock on this stroller is that it is quite heavy. but it is heavy because it is made with quality materials and nothing cheap. The stroller is very easy to push around, I like the design of this stroller rather than a double side by side stroller because it is easy to get in and out of small places. Overall I would highly recommend this stroller for anyone with two children who are looking for a safe and durable product!

• Maneuverability:

It did the trick and held up nicely!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

If you are having twins, you may try to convince yourself you do not need a double stroller. You do. This is a very nice stroller, front to back very long, but even a small person (at 5 ft, 115 lbs)- I could still navigate this puppy, AND lift it to and from the trunk of my Toyota Corolla. I wish it cleaned a bit easier- yes, lots of layers to remove to clean, but it does wipe down easy if you frequently keep up with it. The back is great for a more reclined position, the front, for the more awake baby. As infants, both Graco infant carriers fit nicely into the stroller and locked securely, never felt unsafe. The reality is anything you get is going to be a bit obnoxious to get around in:)

I found that the snack cups did not stay in securely (you can remove the front bar and replace with snack cups) so I would not recommend using those, but everything else was good. Took a beating, used all the time, especially for grocery shopping or mall shopping where being long was better than being wide!

Decent

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

I purchased this stroller from a friend and I like the stroller. It's a little on the big side but that's expected with a double. It's roomy and has a large sized bottom basket which comes in handy. It doesn't fit into the back of my small car very well. I do wish the front seat was longer. It states it can be used to 50 pounds but my 35 pound son looks big in it. Its heavy to lift in and out of a car. he back canopy is huge, which is great. We live in a very sunny state and it will keep my baby covered easily. Overall, I would recommend it.

A bit heavy and large. Front seat could be bigger.

Safety
No safety concerns. I like the large back canopy. It keeps my baby covered from the sun fairly easy

Child Comfort
Front seat could be longer. My son looks very big in it. He says he is comfortable though.

Large. Take wide turns

Seems like it will last a long time. It was purchased from a friend and still in excellent condition despite being a little older. Worth the money to have a stroller that will last

• Maneuverability:

Great product for the price

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

I recently purchased this double stroller so I could take my 3 month old and 1 year old for walks and family vacations. I wanted something durable but was easy to fold and open. I already have a Chico key fit car seat and stroller, and I love how simple it is to install and use everything. I was surprised how small this stroller folds up and he easy it is to use. It actually folds tighter and more compact than my Chico. I love the ability to change from armrests to a single tray for the kids. Unfortunately my Chico car seat does not fit in this stroller but it's not a big deal to me. The only downsides to this stroller is the weight, it's so heavy to push and lift up. It took me a little bit to get use to the extra weight and size of a double stroller but I managed to maneuver around sea world without running anyone over.
Overall I love this stroller and I feel like I get a lot of stroller for the price. It looks nice and it's durable. Grace has stepped up their game!

Safety
Thicker straps would help. My toddler can slip the skinny straps in two seconds flat, no matter how tight.

• Maneuverability:

This product is such a lifesaver!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

I purchased this double stroller when I was pregnant with my third child. My youngest two were scheduled to be born a little over 11 months apart (they are in fact 11.5 months apart). I did a lot of research and decided on this stroller specifically for many reasons.

1. I love Graco products. They're well made and not overly expensive.

2. I considered the Quattro Tour Duo as well as the Duo Glide, but decided on the Quattro because it had better customer rated reviews. Many people were saying that the Duo Glide didn't give their toddlers enough leg room when in the front seat, but those that tried the Quattro said it was much better. It really is. My (now 2.5 year old) is in the 97th percentile for height and still has no problems sitting comfortably in his seat.

3. The handles on this thing are wonderful! They make pushing and steering a breeze!

4. Cup and snack holders for EACH child. You'd be surprised at how many strollers I found that only had them for one.

5. The back seat reclines FLAT. Perfect for my young baby, and my 18 month old still takes naps occasionally in it.

6. The storage space is HUGE. I do occasionally have problems getting it to fold down so I can access my stuff, but that occurs when the bar controlling it slips out of place. You can easily put it back.

7. The handy key and cell phone holder pouch on the handles is great. I put my coupons in it.

8. It has a double canopy, though the one for the front is pretty narrow and doesn't do the job very well. This and the storage compartment are why it gets a 9/10 instead of a 10/10

9. The design makes it easier to fit through door ways and the kids don't fight with each other as they do when they're sitting side by side (I also have a double jogger. They both hate it because they sit side by side and pick on each other.

10. The one handed fold! It's amazing! You hold the button with your thumb and twist your hand, and the entire thing falls flat! A little lock "clicks" into place! It doesn't take up a ton of room in my trunk either! (though I drive a minivan, so my trunk is considerably larger than most). For my middle child we bought a regular Graco travel system and THAT stroller was horrible to fold. If the wheels weren't positioned PERFECTLY, well, good luck getting it to fold, period.

Overall, I've been using this stroller for a year and a half and it's been a life saver. From grocery shopping to doctors visits, to going to the park or just for a walk it's amazing. I believe the overall weight limit is 100 lbs combined, and we've got about 40 lbs to go before we hit that, so I plan to use it for many more years to come!

Safety
The kids can't climb out of it but again, the front canopy doesn't cover much of the sunlight.

• Maneuverability:

Perfect for twins (especially infants) and getting through doors

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

This solved my problem of going places alone with my twins even when they were tiny and in car seat carriers. This has helped me be more active with my children.

The only design feature I wish was different is that I wish the back seat was a little higher so the child in the back could see more. The canopies are adequate but there were times I wished they were broader from front to back to cover more of my child.

Safety
We have had no safety issues. This has a 3 point harness (I think that is what it is called) so there is no way they can get out if they are properly buckled in. Also, it doesn't seem to want to tip over when in use.

Child Comfort
The front seat seems a little less deep than the back seat so my children always preferred the back. I don't know if that is accurate but that is the common use experience we had.

Maneuverability
I can take a little bit of muscle to get it to turn, but it does have a very good turning radius. I was week from bed rest and found that it was not too heavy to pick up and get in and out of my car. I had read reviews that said it was. It may depend on the type of vehicle. It may be harder to get out of a trunk than a hatchback. I had an SUV or minivan while using it and it was quite easy to get in and out. Also bringing to full position and then collapsing were quite easy even if I forgot and left something in the bottom basket.

We haven't used it very much -- maybe once/twice a week for the last 2.5 years. Other than gathering dust from where we store it, it looks and acts like new.

• Maneuverability:

This product, stroller has came in handy for me in a very helpfu

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

This product, stroller has came in handy for me a few a few very helpful ways. I have two toddlers and before I purchased this stroller I was having a miserable time trying to keep them with me and situated. Since I've bought this stroller It has been easier for me to just pack them up in this stroller and place everything needed for our trip in the bottom and feel put together. It keeps me organized and sane.

• Maneuverability:

Good but hard to maneuver in certain weather conditions

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

Overall good. Not sure it could get better. The only thing I would say is make it easier to handle in winter weather conditions. It can be hard to push the stroller through snowy and hard weather conditions when the twins are in it. Kinda makes running errands hard and even going for a walk through the neighborhood. Only thing I would change.

Safety
I am confident my kids are buckled and safe.

My older son hasn't destroyed it yet :)

Great stroller!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller:

The Graco Quattro duo is an awesome stroller! It is great for walks,shopping and long days at the zoo. It has a large basket, it will hold a large diaper bag and then some. My kids love this stroller and always look forward to riding in it. My 3 year old, 5 year old and 11 month old all love it! The only downside to this stroller is that it is huge! It is hard to fit in my trunk. So I bought a smaller one to keep in the car. I use the Quattro Duo for walks or for long days out. It's just not very convenient to get in and out of the car constantly. I love this stroller! I would recomend it , just not if you have small car.

It is very well designed, and is very sturdy.

Safety
It seems very safe and has five point harnesses.

Child Comfort
My children seem very comfortable in it, and often fall asleep in it.

Maneuverability
It maneuvers very well for a tandem stroller!

It's very durable, I have had mine for over 3 years and haven't had a problem.