Other Strollers:

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Standard Stroller - Flint

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for the price

from Middletown DE

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Infants
  • Newborn
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Standard Stroller - Flint:

This stroller has been a life saver for my growing family. I had two babies within 12 months. My son's were born 4/14 and 5/15. When my youngest was a newborn I would put him in our harness/baby wearing stuff and push his 1 year old brother in the stroller. Well, that worked until they became similar in weight and my back couldn't take anymore.

I started researching double strollers online and stumbled across the Graco Quattro Tour Duo and went to the store to test it out. I immediately fell in love.

It is easy to steer. Easy to fold. It has adjustable seats for both kids. Plenty of cup holders and a very generously sized storage basket underneath. I liked that my son's infant carseat could just click right into the stroller and off we would go.

My only two complaints about the stroller: 1) it is heavy. Not heavy to the point where you are seriously struggling to lift it, however it is a both hands and sometimes a knee lift to get it into the trunk.
2)It is on the bulkier side. I have to have it positioned just right to get it into my trunk. I do not have a small catown by any means. I have a gmc acadia and I either have to fold down one of the seats in the 3rd row or angle it just right and have it slightly propped up to be able to shut my trunk properly.

Overall, it is a great product!

Good for older children

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Standard Stroller - Flint:

This stroller was not the best for my twins, with no tray in the front it just didn't work for us. It would be a great stroller for an older child and infant.

No front tray and the front seat does not recline well.

Child Comfort
Back seat reclines great, but for twins, the front seat did not so there for not good for napping.

Maneuverability
Long so a little hard to maneuver.

Mind blowing

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Standard Stroller - Flint:

When I received this product as a gift I was shocked at how simple it was to assemble and how eye catching it was it didn't need all the bright colors or flashy lights because it stood out all on its own. It ,are it simple to connect the carseat to and also made it convenient to have my toddler be able to ride in it as well, I received so many compliments on this stroller!

The design is fabulous it was so sleek and mod looking the for, of the handles is amazing it lets mom or dad get a good grip in a way that they are comfortable and the handles sit a bit higher so for you taller moms and dads you will not strain your back trying to get comfortable! This is such an amazing stroller I couldn't rave enough, and the fact that I never had a problem fitting it into a trunk was absolutely amazing!

Child Comfort
With each seat being able to recline you can get both of your
Little ones comfortable in their own way!

Maneuverability
With this stroller I was surprised at how easy it was to push and turn, I always thought a two seat stroller was supposed to be a hassle but not this one :-)

easy to use

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Duo Standard Stroller - Flint:

Easy folding easy opening. . Stake wait to maneuver and steer... Very well worth the price.....

Child Comfort
Only down fall is it doesn't fully recline to a last down position and the Childs feet hang down when they fall asleep

Maneuverability
Very easy to steer love it...

Very durable would recommend