View more travel systems

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Great Walker and EVERYTHING!!!

I am a very concerned parent. I keep up with my children the best that I can. They are very anxious, and very excited to play at the park a lot, but I consider myself a great parent. The thing that concerns me as well as most parents is the safety of some of the car seats that are around. It didn't start to bother me until my son was about 3 months old, and I had gotten pulled over by a police officer. He saw in the window that I had a son, and he saw Graco on his carseat. I could not figure out why the officer continued to stare at the carseat, and becoming uneasy I began to ask him questions. He asked me if it was ok to look at my sons carseat, and I had said yes. He looked at it inside the car, and informed me that he just received a notice that Graco had recalled several models of carseats, and he belived that the one that I had was one that was recalled. Had I never gotten pulled over that day, I would have never known about my sons safety hazard. Now I constantly stay in tuned with recalls, and other items for my childrens safety.

However suprising as that incident was, it has turned me with my current child to the Graco Tour Deluxe. This car seat and stroller both in one has everything that you could want out of a carseat. It is adjustable, and comfortable for the child. Sometimes when something is right you just have a feeling about it, this is one of those things. I feel very comfortable when dealing with these items. They are able to be compacted very well so they can go into the closet when not using (the stroller). It is a no hassle very safe item to have around. It gives me a certain sense of security that a lot of times is hard to find with car seats, and strollers. I would not trade this item for anything. I don't think that there is anything that in the future would cause it to be recalled, which makes me feel even more comfortable. Safe and efficient, that's why i'm giving this Deluxe, a 5 star rating!

Not worth it.

My husband and I received this stroller as a shower gift.  My daughter being our first baby, I was not aware of all the pros and cons of various stroller companies and thought Graco was the best because it was the one I had heard of most often.  My daughter was born two months after my shower so I did not open the stroller until then.  I found what looked like a stain and knowing I hadn't used it I couldn't figure out what it was.  When I called customer service they were more helpful than I had expected and said to send back the stroller and they would send another.  After getting the second stroller, we realized that it had the same stain.  When calling customer service back they made me feel as if the stain was my fault when I hadn't even used the stroller!  They again sent another stroller, the third, and upon opening it we found the same stain!  My husband determined that it was the way the wheels are packaged in the box of the stroller and we think it is some sort of mold release oil that is seeping through the plastic and onto the fabric seat cover.  Although we bought the stroller off of another website, Graco was very nice and refunded our money.  I don't think I will buy another Graco stroller.

Great stroller for reasonable price

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

This travel system has been a great product for us through two babies now. I love the large pocket of the stroller. Lots of compartments for other storage as well. The base and carseat are easily installed. Cute design. Very reasonably priced.

Child Comfort
My first was getting a little squished sitting backward just before turning two. Otherwise, my boys have enjoyed it for even long car rides.

first choice !

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

When we were expecting our first child Graco was the brand to go with. We chose Graco travel system. It is reasonably priced, and good looking. Th stroller is easy to use, you just slide the button on the top and it folds. It is not that easy to open while holding a baby at the same time. It is pretty big, didn't fit in our small car.

• Safety:

Graco Travel System - safe, sound and looking good!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

We love our Graco Travel System! My 6 month old has been safe and comfortable in the carseat since we brought him home from the hospital. It fits newborns and up very well and is adjustable as your baby grows. It is a bit heavy, especially as your baby grows, but I wouldn't feel like my baby was very safe it the seat was too light. It seems very sturdy and durable. I love how it tranfers easily from the car base to the stroller.The stroller is wonderful and very sturdy. Unlike some other strollers, the height of the stroller handle is great for both a smaller woman and a taller man so both my huscand and I can use it comfortably. The stroller handles bumpy sidewalks and streets very well and my baby is able to sleep through it all! It is a bit heavy and bulky, but if you are looking for a sturdy and durable stroller, than this is it. I've been very pleased with it so far and it seems like it will definitely serve us well for awhile.

it's a bit difficult to take the covers off when there is a big spill, but for everyday wipe/brushing out it is fine. the plastic pieces are easy to clean as well

Love it!

from Hickory Hills, IL

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

When my husband and i found out we were expecting our first child we couldn't wait to go out and register for all the newest and cool gadgets and clothes. Only the best would do for our little guy. We read a lot of reviews and got some suggestions from friends and family about strollers. Although we took their advice in to consideration we decided it would be best to look at the top 5 recommended strollers and 'test' them out. We went to the local baby store that carried the strollers we were looking into and decided to fill them up with about 15lbs of stuff and push them around the store to get a feel for them. We loved the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller. It has great storage and the handling was amazing. I'm so glad we decided to go with that. We have a lake house in Michigan and this stroller did amazing on the trails! I recommend it to any new parent. The only draw back we found was when washing it, it was very confusing to take the padding off to clean then to put back on.

• Safety:

The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe is Awesome!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

I recieved this as a gift from my mother in law when I had my little boy. I knew Graco was a good, solid brand but this exceeded my expectations. I knew this was a big stroller but I have a Jeep so it fits just fine in the trunk. It is a little heavy but still managable for a 5 foot 3 in. person like myself. The one hand fold latch actually works with one hand, I can open it and close it easily. The carseat fit in and I loved the fact that I could fold down the little red latches to lock the carseat in place. As a first time mother I am constantly worried about the things that could go wrong and that feature assured me that the carseat would not flip up if stroller was tipped up accidently somehow. The canopy has a 180 degree swivel so my baby was shaded at all times and the peek through window is a must so you can always peek in on your baby and not bother them while they sleep. There is a large basket underneath and I have filled it many times with my shopping bags and treats, and many other things at once. The seat can be lowered down to a flat position so my baby could sleep comfortably and I loved the enclosure feature where I could secure the opening where the feet go out and create a bassinet area. This stroller has plenty of storage and cup holders for baby and parent. The handlebars allowed my diaper bag to be draped over easily. It was very comfortable with extra head support that could be removed later when my child got older. I love this stroller and will be using it for my future children. Thanks Graco for a great product.

• Safety:

Great for the average user

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

**The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System - Stroller & Car Seat is great for the average user.  If you only need a stroller for the mall, then this will probably work for you.  However, I did not find that this was a stroller for me.  I use my strollers outside a lot.  This means through the grass, down gravel pathways, over bumps, etc.  This stroller just doesn't cut it when it comes to outdoor use.  It doesn't push easily in those terrains.  The ****Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System - Stroller & Car Seat is really an indoors stroller, which is great for many people, jsut not me.  Some positive things about it are that it is roomy and collapses easily.  The carseat is a great caseat and snaps easily into the stroller.  However, with these positives there are also negatives.  It is a heavy and bulky stoller and the carseat is nice to carry when the baby is very small, but then it eaighs too much to be comfortable to carry.**

Versatility
The system is pretty heavy, making it a little bit of a chore to take some places.

Love this stroller

from Irving, TX

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

Graco  Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller is simply great. We got this as a gift for my sons first birthday. We take this stroller wherever we go, it gets a lot of use, we have had it for almost 1.5 years and it is still in excellent condition. And My baby loves to sit in the stroller. The stroller is  well designed and made of very durable material.The stroller is easy to assemble and baby has a nice place to put his feet and even a small cup holder. The stroller folds down extremely well. There is a single storage available in this stroller - one large space underneath where we can keep baby's diaper bag and other stuffs. There are also two cup holders on the handle. It is easy to fold, easy to maneuver, safe and comfortable for the baby and  I love the (fabric) design and color combination! And the brakes work SUPER well. And you only need  to push one side to have both wheels lock up.So i would like to recommend this stroller to every parents.

Graco Quattro Strollers are versatile and cheap

from Selma, AL

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

The Graco Cuatro Stroller is a great choice for someone who is looking for a stroller that is versatile. It is easy to take along anywhere and has great actions. The carrier fits perfectly onto the stroller for easy strolling with an infant. It seems to comfortable to the baby and for the care provider. It is smooth and easy to stroll. I like the tray and breaks as well.

I love my Graco Emme travel system .So convenient & safe

from Swampscott, MA

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

I bought the Graco Quatro Tour Travel System/ Emme. I love the pattern. I have two boys so when I found out I was having a girl I wanted to get the girliest stroller/car seat that I could find. It is very sturdy and so easy to use. And it is safe for up to 30 lbs or one year. I have big babies so I needed something that would be the best value as well as safety. The stroller folds with one hand and has extra large storage basket. It is a little bulky, but fits easily in the back of my mini SUV. It has thicker wheels for all kinds of terrain. I am happy with this purchase and looking forward to using it for several years.

this car seat/stroller is very convenient for shopping

from Renovo, PA

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller:

We received this as a baby shower gift and it has been so useful. I keep the stroller part in the car and it comes in very handy. the car seat has a base that stays in the car and the main carrier is great for every day use