Other Strollers:

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller

Pros

Cons

I love my Quattro Tour

I have three kids under 6 and we have had (NOT including four or five umbrella strollers) FIVE strollers.  (We had some bad luck with durability, and some really good luck with deals!)  I actually miss my original travel system the most, but only because it was so cute!  I LOVE the Graco QuattroTour.  I think it may be my favorite.  It rides very smoothly, has a great parent console and child tray, and the basket is big enough for most people.  (I, however, would love to have a basket the size of the 2003 Evenflo ones!)  I have three little kids, two with asthma, and I breastfeed.  So we bring about 10 diapers, a full wipes refill, two spare outfits, a sling and some toys in the diaper bag, plus I like to bring my Boppy pillow with me.  We also bring an asthma bag and a change of clothes for our middle child.  So our stuff doesn't usually fit in the basket!  But it is quite roomy.  I also like the bassinet feature, where you can velcro up the foot flap to eliminate the need for buckles on a reclining infant.  We never used it as a travel system, so I don't know how well the infant seat clicks on!  The newer models have a 50 pound weight limit, which I know will come in handy with my 26 pound 10 month old!  I also LOVE the fact that the basket has the "lower and load" feature, and that the canopy can rotate all the way down to the child's tray.  It makes it so much easier to keep the sun out of baby's eyes all the time!  I think it's a great stroller, and I love the five point harness!

Popular stroller but nothing special

When I was pregnant with my 7th baby, I researched every stroller I could find, looking for one that would last through more than one baby.  With my first baby, I got a Graco stroller and it was wonderful - durable, rolled smoothly, converted to a carriage, the handle reversed, it was great.  Then I had twins and had to get a double stroller, and by the time I had my 4th, I had gotten rid of the original Graco and bought another brand.  It fell apart within months, and we only used it once a week typically.  Very disappointing.  Bought a new stroller with each new baby because none lasted long enough for a second.  This time I was determined to find something that was made better, and this is what I chose.  I was willing to pay the big bucks for one of the more expensive brands, but from the reviews I read, this was tops in the durablity category.  My only other requirement was that it lay down flat - so many seats now just recline and don't lay flat, which is really a pain when you need to use the stroller to change a diaper, or with a toddler who wants to lay on their tummy and sleep in the stroller.  I was disappointed to find that this stroller does not lay all the way down, although it is advertised as doing so.  It does recline more than most, but not fully.  The stroller is "fine" but I can tell they are not built like they were 10 years ago.

Great stroller

from Scotland, SD

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

This is a great durable stroller for strolling on smooth surfaces like malls or on sidewalks. I live that this stroller has a huge basket for caring the much needed diaper bag or other baby essentials. Folding this stroller is super easy, by just twisting the handle and moving a leaver. The parent try is wonderful with good sized cup holders, a miscellaneous compartment and a sunglasses holder. They could have improved the sunglasses holder by making it a little bigger for the bigger designed sunglasses that aware so popular now. I love the fact that the storage basket lowers so that when the child is sleeping in the stroller the parent can still get to items in the basket. Greco was really thinking when they designed the child tray to swing open. This is a great feature if you use the stroller for older children on trips to the zoo or walks to the park.

Speak design.

Safety
I gave it only a 7 because if you hang a diaper bag by the diaper bag clip on the handle bar you can tip the stroller if the stroller is empty.

Child Comfort
My kids love to take naps in this stroller.

Maneuverability
Turns on a dime for being a full-sized stroller.

Very durable.

• Maneuverability:

Graco Stroller that every mother needs

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

I have owned many strollers in the last few years since I had my daughter. They all ranged in size and brand but the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe is by far my favorite. I bought this stroller back in 2013 when it first came out for my son. He was about 5 months old at the time but was already sitting up on his own. He hated infant carriers so we had already put him in a convertible car seat. I thought he wouldn't like a stroller but I definitely was wrong. My son loved the way it had 3 different adjustments so that he could be sitting up. I love the fact that it is a 5 point harness which held him in place. He started walking at 7 months and refused to be held while we were at the store. I started bring this stroller along and he did not once refuse to sit in it while I did the shopping. At first it was a little hard to maneuver and the steering seemed a little stiff but once you use it for a couple of weeks it is very smooth. I also love the cup holder placement since we are always having sippy cups or regular drinks where ever we go. It also has a good storage unit underneath for diaper bags or my purse. It is also very easy to fold and store in the trunk. I am very short and thought I would have a lot of problem with this but it is easier than some of the other compact strollers I have. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with children that are always trying to be on the go.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller that is built to last

from north augusta sc

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

This was the best baby shower gift that my wife and I received. I love this stroller. It is high quality. The stroller was banged up and I accidentally dropped it a few times, but the stroller was not damaged. I had it built at the store, because I am horrible at putting things together. My toddler loved riding in this stroller over the street! I liked the cup holders near the handles too. That was an excellent idea. The price is not that expensive either. It was easy to maneuver the stroller and the wheels were very responsive when we were turning. The wheels did not get stuck on the road. The stroller is excellent in all weather. It started raining during one of my walks and the stroller got wet, but it is rain resistant. I also love how the stroller folds up. This makes it simple to pack up in the trunk of the car and use it anywhere! My family loved using it in the park, which is a short drive away from my house. I highly recommend this stroller!

Terrible Experience with this Stroller

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

I bought this stroller when I was pregnant with my second daughter. I owned a Graco stroller when I had my first daughter and it worked well. I had this stroller about a month before experiencing any problems. The handle that is used to fold up the stroller started to get tight and would not turn as well. It made it very hard to fold up.
I was at the park one day and was trying to fold the stroller up and put it into my trunk. The handle would not turn. I was very frustrated and luckily a nice man came and helped. We were finally able to turn the handle and get the stroller folded up. I was about to leave the stroller at the park.
I immediately called Graco. The service was terrible and they wanted me to ship the stroller back at my expense and they would evaluate if they could replace the stroller or not. I was furious. It was cheaper for me to purchase another stroller than pay for shipping to return this one and not know if they would replace it.
I would not recommend using any Graco products as they do not stand behind the quality of their products.

• Maneuverability:

Great product for me and baby

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

Great stroller. Though it is big it gets the job done. It can fold down to a decent sixe. It moves sooo smoothly. Its good at keeping most of the sun out of the babies eyes. Lots of storage for different things like diaper bag and your own drink holder. Plus a place for the baby to put a drink or some snacks on its portable tray. You have the option of hooking up the carseat to it or just putting your baby inside. I use both.

Looks great and matches my sons carseat. Great colors and overall great feel.

Safety
It is compatible to hook up with the carseat, and you know it is safe when you hear the click! Plus you have to use the carseats big red button on back in order for it to come out so you know that no baby will be falling out of it.

Child Comfort
Snug ride and meant to grow with baby. Very comfy and soft material used.

Maneuverability
This is the 4wd of all strollers. It can go through and over just about anything. I have used it through grass, and dirt, and even a little snow and gravel and it worked just as perfectly as it would on a flat surface.

Strong. And made of good comfy material.

Sturdy Stroller

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

We have had this stroller for three years and it is still in good shape. The thermometer, cup holders, and extra large basket on the bottom of the stroller are bonuses to this stroller. The only downfall is that it's quite heavy. If you have trouble with lifting heavy objects, I would recommend getting a lighter stroller. This is great for long walks and going to amusement parks, malls, etc because of the space that it provides and the comfort for the baby.

Love this Stroller!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

First of all, I love the unisex color scheme. It can work for either a boy or a girl. It folds and opens easily and I can do it with one hand and it folds pretty compactly for a full size stroller. The stroller is not as big or as heavy as I expected it to be. Assembly was easy. The two cup holders have been great too along with the huge basket underneath. The basket is HUGE and EASILY accessible, whether the seat is up or all the way back. This stroller is great, the material is nice, lots of space, love the extra compartment and the fact that it fully reclines and has a rotating canopy that moves to block out the sun coming at any angle. The seat sits all the way up, all the way back and 2 other middle positions reclines. The 5 point harness is easy to use and easy to quickly get your baby out, as the harness over the arms immediately detaches when you click the button. I am glad I bought it! Great all around stroller and would recommend it to anyone.

My go to stroller

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

This stroller truly is deluxe! It is extremely easy to open, all it takes is the simple push of a button and it also folds up just as easily as it open! It is also not heavy at all! I open mine with my son in my arms all the time. The basket underneath the stroller seat is a perfect addition to the stroller as well, I usually put my diaper bag and a blanket in it. There is an opening in the cover so you can look down on your child so you don't have to stop a bunch to check up on them. The tray and the cup holder make going out more entertaining for the kids they can snack and it also keeps from having any freak outs. The stroller is very maneuverable and rolls smoothly. The wheels lock in place to keep your baby from rolling away. The stroller will fit any Graco car seat so if the patterns and designs aren't matching it is no big deal! The stroller comes with seat belts so you never need to worry about your baby slipping out, which is the most important feature of all! I would surely recommend this product!

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for all day outings.

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

Good for all day outings because of the extra storage and reclining seat. It is a a little bulky to unload, when you comapre it to an an umbrella stroller....but those strollers are just made for quick in in and out trips. This stroller does ffold easily, and keeps drinks/diaper bags within easy reach. The buckle is very child friendly. My daughter has pinched her fingers in nearly every buckle she has ever seen-not this one though!

Child Comfort
If my little one is having a hard time sleeping, we just plop jer in here and go for a walk. She is usually out in 5 minutes or so.

Maneuverability
For tight corners this stroller is a bit big, but the wheels turn well, and it's fairly easy to get out of tight jams. It folds and unfolds easil...I can even unfold it with one hand (if necessary!) So this stroller gets major bonus points for that.

Handle padding took a beating, and finally started to show, but that wasn't until my second child and years of being thrown in the trunk with all the other kiddie cargo

Nice stroller for toddlers

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller:

I received this strollrr as a baby shower gift. We love everything about it. It's sturdy. Great for any ride that require extra packing since it has lots of space underneath. I use all cup holders every time we were out. However, it's a little big for travel.