Other Strollers:

Cons

Love this stroller!

from Southern nh

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

My daughter loves going on walks and we have multiple strollers but she always wants this one, she is most comfortable in it. It is simple to maneuver on the sidewalks of the city we live in and the perfect medium between too bulky and to small. It is used extremely often and has held up really well..

Great stroller for any age.

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

I give this stroller a 10. I received this stroller as a hand me down from my sister, it has been through 3 children now and still holding up strong. We have used this stroller all over the place, including at the beach. My daughter loved this stroller and she would literally fall asleep in it when we went for long walks in the mall or outside. It has a nice sized umbrella shade over the top to keep the sun off your child, or even the rain. I love that this stroller is VERY sturdy and durable. It folds up easy for on the go, and hardly takes up any room. This is a great stroller and will last for multiple children.

We have just a plain old design but if you see them online or in the store, they have different designs for each gender. They also have some that are very neutral in color.

Safety
I found this stroller to be very safe, it is not cheaply made and the straps are very sturdy. I like that it has a harness for younger babies as well.

Child Comfort
My children never had an issue with being comfortable in this stroller. It has a nice amount of padding and lots of room for them to stretch out.

Maneuverability
It maneuvers very well, very easy to push even through sand or stones.

Great All-Around Stroller!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

We are on our (hopefully) last child of four. We have had the same stroller for all 4 of them. We have really enjoyed our stroller and put it to good use. I mean, we have put some miles on it! We drove to Disneyland and that in and of itself will put some miles on your stroller. The only issue that we have had was more user error than a design flaw: we broke one of the wheels, but we were able to order a new one. The stroller folds up to a reasonable size that fits in any trunk. The folding/unfolding process is pretty easy. Some can even do it with one hand (requires some upperbody strength, though). It also is pretty fluid in its movement. The wheel size allows for navigating uneven terrain fairly well, but you wouldn't want to go running with this stroller. The child restraints work well and can be used for ages from newborn to toddler to Kindergartner. Now that I look back, if I had a chance to inform my previous self about which stroller to get, I would still get this one.

Awesome Stroller

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

I absolutely love this stroller, we have owned the same one for almost 5 years now, and it is still in great shape. It's been used for several children and will continue to be used!

The stroller is very sturdy and fits through doorways. It fits easily in the trunk of my car, and looks very nice too. I love the cupholder and place to put my keys or phone. I also love that the shade piece can go up or down, so that no matter which way you are facing, you can protect babies eyes/face from the sun.

Safety
I've never had a single problem with any children riding in the stroller being hurt or injured in any way.

Child Comfort
I especially love that this stroller has several settings for the height of the seat back, so even smaller babies can ride in it (because it goes fairly low for babies who don't sit up well on their own. That is my favorite part.

Maneuverability
It is very easy to push and move around. It goes over bumps well, and is easy to lift gently over curbs.

As I said before, it has lasted almost 5 years and is still in great shape. It hasn't needed any repairs or anything to be fixed, and everything about it works as well as when we first got it.

Quality first

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame has a big basket, one-hand folding, a multi-position reclining seat, a drop-down basket that can be accessed even while the seat is reclined and a sunshade that rotates to cover all angles that is needed. It also has a two cupholders that can be wings easily with big toddlers. This has a full-size model with an aluminum frame. It can hold a babies up to 32 lbs and less than 32 inches. The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame system is not a bad choice if you are now set to travel. The infant car seat is the most important part of the travel system, and you can’t go wrong with Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame. You should try out the car seat of your vehicle before you purchase the travel system, just to be sure if it is a good fit with the vehicle. If it doesn’t fit then that’s the reason you should not but it. For me graco is a one good quality brand thou it is quite expensive but always think of the quality always.

A must - have stroller

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

This stroller is great for an infant. It is very versatile.

Beautifully designed. You can choose from various modern color patterns.

Safety
This stroller comes with a 5-point harness to keep your precious baby safe.

Child Comfort
The back of this stroller can be adjusted to several different positions. It will lay completely down for a sleeping child.

Not for off roading.

My stroller has held up well with my youngest 3 children.

reliable

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

This product is great. I have had it for 6 years and used it on 3 children, and it is still in usable condition. It can fold up and fit in my car, at my need and then open back up so that I can place a child in it. I love my Graco, it is amazing.

It can fold up and fit in my car, at my need and then open back up so that I can place a child in it. The design is wonderful, it folds and opens easily and i can do it with one hand and it folds pretty compactly for a full size stroller. The wheels are pretty big though and could get in the way of tight spaces but thats not a big deal to me. I have a smaller stroller for tight spaces. The actual stroller is not as big or as heavy as i expected it to be per other peoples reviews. Assembly was easy. i only had to snap on the cup holders and wheels. Im glad i bought it!

Safety
My child is always secure in this absolutely great stroller and still, after years of daily use, it is STILL strong!

Child Comfort
My baby has never complained about being uncomfortable (well he really can't, but still).

Maneuverability
It is a little big, but that is okay, it makes up for that with the durability and stability.

I have had it for 6 years and used it daily over the course of 3 children. It has never ripped or broken and it is still in near perfect condition.

awesome stroller!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

I am going to start of by saying YES, BUY THIS STROLLER! We have used this model of stroller for two kids. It is awesome and has held up well over time. Both of mt daughters enjoyed being in the stroller. It was comfortable on the summer and is breathable so they do not get toohot I highly recommend this stroller. Gracias does not disappoint with design choices and I absolutely love that they have many gender neutral designs to choose from. We did not find out the gender of our baby and Grace is really the only company that offered cute and trendy neute am designs. I like how you are able to lock the front wheela to keep the stroller going straight or you can unlock them to easily maneuver difficult places. All in all the is a fantastic stroller that will be used again if and when we have a third child. I have used many other strollers and none of them compare to ours..

Great Stroller So safe!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

Bought this for my son and passed it onto a friend. Its durable and lasting. Very safe and easy to use

It is a beautiful stroller. Loved the colors

Safety
Very safe and easy to use.

Child Comfort
He slept like a baby in this every time we left the house. Great for long distance walks

Maneuverability
Easy to use when using public transportation

Had fun at the park and trails wit it.

Strong and very durable!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Stroller Frame:

Very durable but it's design can be improved. For example,the sear angle can be made adjustable and the colors fancier.

Could be made fancier but I guess will make it cost more. However, I think there is some balance between cost and improved design to still make it affordable.

Child Comfort
Quite comfortable but can be made better if you can adjust it's seat slant at will.

Maneuverability
The gear is easily turned on making it quite cumbersome at times.

Had it for 3 years and still in great shape and my baby loves it!