Other Strollers:

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for the Graco SnugRide Car Seat.

I will rate this stroller just as I rated the car seat; 10 all the way around! It works perfectly with the Graco SnugRide Car Seat. I love the smoothness of the ride. The wheels turn and stroll so smoothly. The brakes work great and are very sturdy as is the entire stroller. The patterns are great and match up with many of the Graco Car Seats. I love that the retractable hood meets the one on the SnugRide seat so it completely covers baby, protecting him from the outside elements. Great to use rain or shine. Attractive, innovative and easy to use and great safety ratings!

The overall design of the stroller is so modern and innovative. I love the bottom storage compartment and the top cup holders. I love how easy it is to fold up and fold out. Perfect for quick ins and outs. The patterns and colors are endless and match many of the Graco compatible car seats.

Safety
I always felt my baby was safe in this stroller. Its sturdy and the brakes work fantastic. When the brakes are on this stroller doesn't budge and that's important. When the baby is an infant the Graco car seats snap tight into the base of the stroller. When they are old enough to ride in it without the car seat, there are enough restraints/straps and buckles that make me feel that my baby or toddler will not slip out or be able to get free from the stroller.

Child Comfort
Since the ride of the stroller is so smooth my baby usually would fall asleep in the stroller during extended strolls. The fabric is soft and thick so when they're riding in it without the car seat it's just as comfortable. The retractable hood keeps baby dry from rain and keeps the sun out of his eyes on sunny days. It also cuts down on the wind on windy days.

Maneuverability
The wheels pivot and maneuver so smoothly, making it easy to round corners, back up and stroll smoothly, even on uneven ground.

This stroller is lightweight but very sturdy and durable. I used this stroller for two of my babies and when I passed it down to a friend it was still strolling strong! Ha-ha! Great product!

I want to love this stroller, but...

This is an absolutely beautiful stroller. The colors are beautiful and I really think it's comfortable for kids, neither of mine ever seemed to be uncomfortable. The problem though, is the size. It's huge. I have a double stroller that takes up less space. It takes up the entire trunk of my Honda Civic, literally I could barely fit anything else around it. It's not just the space it takes up for storage though, it's huge pushing it around. Though it fits through doorways fine, the amount of space it takes up when parked is a little ridiculous. I tried to use it when I took my kids to doctor's appointments and it just didn't fit well in the exam room because it would stick out too far and block things or people. It's really too big to take shopping because you can't get in between racks. For a walk in the park or around the neighborhood. It's great, the kids are comfortable, they can see and it's tall enough to be used comfortably by most adults. It's a little short for my husband who's 6'3, but that's normal for most strollers. It's a great outdoor stroller, but if you plan to use a stroller indoors, I'd opt for a different model or be willing to buy a second stroller.

Love it, love it!

from Ashley, Brownsville, KY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Preemies
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

This is great to use on a day of shopping at the mall. It is very durable, sturdy, and very easy to push and assemble. My babies loved using this stroller. This is a great brand with great quality. The only thing I don't like about the stroller is how it is somewhat bulky once you fold it up, and can be a storage problem if you drive a little car like I do, but in the end it is worth the purchase.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good Price and Holds Up well.

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

I used this combo set through 2 children. Both the seat and stroller held up good. Easy to remove parts and clean it. Easy to open and I like the way you can strap your child into the seat and remove the carrier easily. Nothing ever rusted even when it was left in the rain.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for the Graco SnugRide Car Seat.

from Dallastown, PA

• Maneuverability:

Great for child hard for mommy.

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

The stroller and car seat both served their purpose. I was extremely satisfied with the safety of the car seat. I felt like as my child grew and he was sitting in the stroller without the car seat I thought the seat belt in the stroller could of held him in a little more securely because I was constantly stopping and leaning around to make sure he had not slipped out of the stroller.

Mommy never once was able to open the stroller my husband never had a problem but I could not ever figure out how to open it. One time my daughter and I took the baby to the amusement park and we sit in the parking lot 30 minutes trying to open the stroller until we got a man in the parking lot to help us open it. The car seat is heavy so if you're a petite mom it's hard to lug around.

Safety
My only concern was the safety of the belts in the stroller but I was extremely satisfied with the car seat safety.

Child Comfort
Extremely comfortable my child would always fall asleep in the car seat and never cried in it. I think sometimes if he was fussy I would put him in the car seat because he was so comfortable in the car seat.

Maneuverability
Extremely hard to carry the heavy bulky seat around. The stroller was bulky too and not so smooth to maneuver. It was good for long day trips but not for anything quick and easy.

Extremely durable and well made. My husband took it on quite a few camping trips and hiking and I have 3 boys and none of them were easy on it but absolutely no problems with durability.

personal favorite!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

Very good stroller! On the cheaper end of stroller combos but worked wonderfully through two kids, and was able to pass it along to my friend for her son as well.

Easy to set up/tear down. Light enough frame for me (at all of 5' tall) to hoist into the trunk of my car but sturdy enough to take out on a jog with minimal bumping and no tipping.

Safety
Although i have heard of other parents with safety issues with this product, I did not have any issues. Graco is always very good about replacement parts if there happens to be a recall, so I feel very confident when buying their products.

Child Comfort
My son loved this stroller, at least he never complained! The carseat that attaches was just about the only way to get him to nap, so that sounds pretty comfortable!

Maneuverability
Admittedly, this stroller is pretty wide, making retail shopping a bit difficult. But in most situations the width was not an issue.

Lasted through two kids and is currently being used by a third. My boys weren't easy on this, but it really held up

• Maneuverability:

I want to love this stroller, but...

• Maneuverability:

Great Stroller that Lasts for Years!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

We purchased the Graco Quatrro stroller and carseat combo 8 years ago now. The carseat was able to go through both of our kids before it expired and now the stroller is still with us and in great shape! I do wish the stroller was easier to clean, fabric wise and the stroller is a little bulky for the trunk of the car but it does work and we have been very happy with it for quite some time. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is getting ready for a little one to join their family!

The stroller is so easy to fold and store. It sits up nicely when folded too for smaller storage which is a plus for us. It is a bit bulky which is probably why I wouldn't give it a 10 but it strolls so well that I put aside the bulkiness. The carseat fits nicely into the stroller and is easy to get in and out of the car when needed.

Safety
I felt very safe with my babies in the carseat rear facing. I felt it covered all the standards nicely and was happy with my purchase. The stroller is safe as well, after the carseat doesn't fit your child anymore and you use just the stroller as long as you buckle them into it when sitting its perfectly safe.

Child Comfort
The carseat is padded a bit and our babies didn't seem to mind the carseat one bit. In fact they slept in it a lot! The stroller is also nice and they are comfortable in it as well.

Maneuverability
We love the say the stroller moves! Its got large wheels which makes it easy to get over harder ground like grass or gravel. I found with the smaller umbrella strollers they had a hard time going over a pebble.. not this thing! Its pretty awesome!

Like I said we have had the stroller for 8 years and had the carseat until it expired. The carseat looked like new when we recycled it and the stroller is in really good shape other then a small whole from putting it in and out of the car and its a bit dirty after 2 kids. But beyond that I feel like its new yet.

• Maneuverability:

Easy to use and great durability.

from Pharr, TX

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

Satisfied with my Graco purchase that has lasted over 3 years.

Love the design because it's so easy to use and easy to clip on.

Safety
The car seat and stroller look safe. Luckily I haven't had the test the safety of it.

Child Comfort
My son always looks so comfortable. He sleeps whenever we're in the car.

Maneuverability
I don't like that the car seat is so heavy. When your baby is a newborn it's fine but as he gets older the car seat gets heavier and harder to maneuver.

This combo has lasted us 3 years already and it still looks brand new. This car seat goes where we go and used by several people in several different vehicles.

Excellent Product!

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

I got the whole Graco Stroller, Carseat, & Playpen matching set. I was very pleased with the overall products. Stroller was very easy to use, nice design, comfortable material and had nice storage compartments. I would Highly Recommend Graco Products since I have used them for all three of my children.

Only thing I would recommend for design is to make the stroller reversible to face you or away from you.

A great value

Comments about Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe - Shadow Stroller:

This is a product which can take a beating. I have been using it for a year now, at least once daily for a five mile walk. It has just now started to squeek every now and then on a turn. For the price, it was a fantastic deal and great value. My child has always been on the lengthy end of the scale and still fits perfectly comfortable in the seat. It is confortable enough that she still falls asleep on our bumpy walks during the day. It handles bumps exceptionally well, but I would not recomend this to be used as a jogging stroller. My only complaint after a years worth of use and counting is that is is not easy to push when walking theough gravel, though almost none are designed to do this task. It does have a fair turn radius and the cup holders accomadate most drinks.

This is a great product in the durability department! Five miles daily outdoor use over the past year and it shows almost no signs of use.