Other Car Seats:

Pros

Cons

The best car seat!

Comments about Graco My Size 70 Convertible Car Seat:

Easy to install, but a little heavy. Easy to place child in. Looks good. Very safe. Great seat!

Ease of Installation
Love the quick install latch system and it is super easy to adjust the tension and make it tighter! It is pretty bulky though so you might have to go to both sides of the car.

Child's Comfort
My son loves this. The head rest also serves as a great pillow and even rear facing he has plenty of leg room. He is a tall kiddo and he will be able to rear face far after year 2.

Support and Safety
Feels so safe! It has a level to tell you if the recline is appropriate and the straps adjust easy to get a safe and secure tightness.

So great! Straps are easy to adjust. Adjusting the height and recline is a breeze! Can't beat this seat! Installation is quick and easy to move from car to car, except it is a bit heavy..

Looks great! Love the built in cup holder! It is so handy.

This seat is very solid (and heavy so I feel like it will last. Also, it wipes up well for easy cleaning!

• Support and Safety:

A great car seat but not perfect

Comments about Graco My Size 70 Convertible Car Seat:

I bought this car seat for my son once he grew out of his infant seat. He is still rear facing and it fits nicely in our dodge journey but I couldn't imagine it in a small car. It was somewhat easy to install. I always feel as though I can never get it tight enough. There is a lip and can be difficult to loosen it then tighten it every time you need to get the baby in or out. I couldn't have imagined using it when he was an infant becauseof how hard it is to tighten. Just needs a little tweaking but I wouldn't return it.

Child's Comfort
My son seems to love it and can easily fall asleep and stay asleep on long car rides

Great carseat for baby

Comments about Graco My Size 70 Convertible Car Seat:

We purchased the Graco myride 70 several weeks ago for our 9 month old. It was fairly easy to install in our Dodge Ram Quad cab. We did however have to take the headrest off of the passenger side to be able to install in there in the rear facing position. Once in the forward position there will be no issues. Our little guy is super comfy in this carseat. We were worried that his feet would get to scrunched up, bit he has plenty of room and looks that he will have room for quite some time. Love the fact that you do not have to unthread and rethread in order to adjust it. Makes it so much easier.It can be a little tight to adjust the shoulder straps since it is right up against the seat while in the rear facing position, but it can be done. another thing that will not be an issue while in the forward facing position.

Support and Safety
Love side impact testing and all the padding

love the colors and the position of the cupholder

• Support and Safety:

The buckle is super hard to unlatch and tighten up

Comments about Graco My Size 70 Convertible Car Seat:

Not happy with this car seat. I really should have returned it but I kept it because my son is really long in the 90th percentile and this seat was ideal at the time for tall kids. The strap that tightens everything up is in an awkward spot. The only way to really pull it is up, but it only tightens if you pull down. The strap is on top of the seat and there is a lip there. If you pull down, the lip is in the way and you really need muscle to get it to pull over that lip. My husband even complains and he lifts weights. So, he's got the muscle. My son is now almost two years old and lately he is able to get his arms out from under the harness because I just can't tighten it enough. Dangerous! The second thing about this seat is that the buckle is so hard to unlatch. The button you have to push is in an awkward spot too but you have to put so much strength into pushing the button that it literally takes two thumbs and lots of pressure. Again, even my husband complains. My family members also struggle with it when they try to help. They get frustrated and give up. I literally have hurt my thumb trying to get the button to push down and unlatch the buckle and harness. This makes me nervous if I were to be in a situation where I needed to get my toddler out of his seat in a hurry. I would not recommend this seat to anyone.