Other Strollers:
Graco Mosaic - Chocolate Lime Stroller

Graco Mosaic - Chocolate Lime Stroller

Perfect Stroller for Someone Tall

Comments about Graco Mosaic - Chocolate Lime Stroller:

I used this stroller for my two sons. It is still in perfect condition.It has a nice slim design, with really nice high handles, no more hunching over if your tall when pushing a stoller. It rides very smooth and is very lightweight, pushes with ease. Very easy to manuever.It also has a nice harness strap so you can make sure your little one is safe. I did feel the price point was a little high when I first purchased the product but after using it for two children and could be used again I no longer feel that way. Great Stroller that I would recommend to everyone.

Slim design with nice high handles for taller parents who will no longer need to be hunched over.

Safety
Nice harness strap system so you know your little ones is safe. Could also use just the lap belt.

Child Comfort
Easy reclining of the seat for nap time

Maneuverability
Maneuvers very easily, glides smoothly and pushes very nicely.

This stroller has lasted me a long time. Used for two children and could very well be used again.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Useful

Comments about Graco Mosaic - Chocolate Lime Stroller:

Graco is the only brand of stroller I will purchase! They are all quality products. I bought this for my 4 year old to ride in when we stroll the fairs and mall. She fits in it perfectly! It can also be adjusted. It is portable and very easy to use, it is big enough for your child but small enough to maneuvered around. It has a design of safety in mind, which is something I often worried about in other strollers. After my daughter decided she did not want to ride in a stroller anymore I gave this to my neighbor who has a child around one. She finds it just as useful as I did. It is something that will last for years and can be passed down or given to another in need when it is no longer of use. Even through two young children it is still holding up and shows minimal signs of wear! My daughter and my neighbors son found it to be very comfortable! It is one of my most recommended products.

• Safety: