View more travel systems

Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller

Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller

Pros

Cons

convienient, durable and user friendly

I bought this travel system (stroller and car seat) when I was pregnant with my 1st child.

I was impressed on how easy it was to open and...Read complete review

I was impressed on how easy it was to open and close...for a 1st time parent this task is daunting at first!!!

The car seat comes out of the car and snaps easily into the stroller for a safe, snug fit without having to move your baby around a lot.  Anyone who has gone on a first time outing as a parent can say this is an important feature!

When walking around a festival, fair, or park, there are two cupholders!!!  One for baby's bottle or toddler's drink, and one for yours!

The seat adjusts easily from reclining to sitting straight up for your toddler.

The wheels give a smooth ride and do not get "caught" easily.  It rolls pretty well over grass and small bumps so I call this the 4-wheel drive stroller compared to an umbrella stroller.

Overall a great buy for the price...a very good value.

P.S.  You can store shopping bags /diaper bag underneath as well and has easy one button access to it.

Flimsy, squeeky, and basket is inaccessible."

Granted my model is older so it's possible improvements have been made.  I found the stroller to feel a bit flimsy but I wanted a lightweight stroller that was easy for me to lift in and out of the car.  It definitely is on the lighter side.  When I fold up the stroller the wheels often are in a position to block it folding up all the way.  The wheels have to be just right in order to fold completely and latch it shut.  But my biggest pet peeve, is that while using the infant seat in the stroller it makes the basket virtually inaccessible.  I end up having to hang my purse or diaper bag from the handle which is not always possible due to the shape of the handle.  The cup holders are great but I recommend purchasing some hooks to hang from the handle since it's to wide for most bag straps.  As for the carseat that comes with it, it is easy and convenient to pop in and out of the car.  It's also nice that the bases can be purchased separately so you can keep one in each vehicle.  The carseat itself can be very tricky in different vehicles to get positioned correctly.  Out of 3 different vehicles we have never been able to position it in the middle of the seat where infant seats are recommended to be.  I also found when trying to move the handle back and forth it sticks quite a bit and is very squeeky.  It often wakes the sleeping baby so I will usually leave her in it until she wakes.  On the positive side, despite it's flimsy feeling it is now going on it's second little one and is still fully functional though a little worn looking.  It also still fits the new snugride carseats even though the stroller itself its 5 years old.

Great product

from Wilmington

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Convenient
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy Use
  • Lightweight
  • Portable

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

Im a new mom and I recently got this at my baby shower and it's amazing so light weight and beatiful.It doesn't look cheaply made and I like how the carseat clicks too let you know it's adjusted correct.

graco stroller

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

We got this stroller combo system for my little brother back in February 2012. This stroler works very great my brother is two in a half and still uses the stroller part, my brother used the carseat till he was about 1 year old. Its a very great stroller and carseat combo set. The print is neutral with pooh bear works with both genders. The only problem with it is the side part to collapse the stroller just got recalled. the company of graco is sending out replacement parts though. There were 11 reported injurys. Weve had it for overtwo years and never had a probelm with a injury but it is very great there providing a free recall part for this stroller. Graco has a great line of products for infants and toddlers. I would definitely recommend this to a new mom or mom to be just make sure it has the new part for the collapse on the side. Very great item that last for a long time.

• Versatility:
    • Safety:

Graco Winnie the Pooh Classic Travel System is just classic

from Springville, UT

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

We bought this 2 years ago for our first child and I love it.  It’s a good price for this kind of stroller and a car seat.   I love the capability to go on a walk with my baby at any age as the stroller can fit the car seat in it or lean the actual stroller seat backwards to make it more comfy for little ones not able to sit on their own yet.  It is very easy to put the car seat on and off, as well as open and close when using just the stroller.  The wheels lock if need be and turn well.  I also like how it is a neutral themed fabric so it can work for either a girl or a boy.  The down side is that I haven’t used it nearly as much as I thought I would.  It’s fairly bulky to store and take around in the car.  I find I use our umbrella stroller a lot more often.  Unless you go walking a lot it might be better to invest in a cheap umbrella stroller, that way when you have number two you just need to get a second umbrella stroller and some munchkin link ‘ems to make them into one double stroller unit.

So easy to use, we still use the stroller with my 3 yr old.

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

This system is so easy to use.  The carseat goes easily from the stroller to the car and back again.  It is also really well rated when it comes to safety, we did a lot of research and Graco always came up tops.  We still use the stroller with my 3 year old son it is easy to set up and fold up, and doesn't take up much room in the trunk of the car.

Love Graco's Winnie the Pooh themed Items

from Thomasville, GA

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

This item is nice, and it was worth the money we payed for it.  We didn't need anything crazy and expensive like the sports strollers, but we needed something more than an umbrella stroller because my little bear was a bit bigger than other babies and needed support for his legs because he had to wear casts for his first year.  This stroller even snapped together with the baby carrier/carseat we had, so it mad a great shady place for baby, and you could keep your eyes on your child and strangers prying hands back.  I really enjoyed this stroller.  It folded easy, so that was a plus.  And it was affordable.  The only negative I really have to say is that it was a pain to take apart and wash, you have to unscrew everything to take it apart, and they you have to screw it back and make sure that you get all the straps back on right so the support is right on it.

long lasting

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

We received this travel system before our daughter was born.  She has long out grown the infant car seat and we though she had out grown the stroller.  Then a few weeks ago just before our daughter turned 3 years old, we decided to go to Walt Disney World.  Though her feet hang below the foot rest, the stroller worked out great for the Disney trip.  It was nice to have our own stroller for the shading, and to be able to use during the hour wait to get back to the car after the park closed.  We also had many useful shopping trips in which we used this stoller in the past.  The storage on the bottom is very large and was able to accomodate our diaper bag as well as all of our shopping purchaces.  For an infant the travel system as a whole is very convenient.  Since most infants fall asleep in the car, you can take the carseat right out of the car (with the child still asleep) and put it in the stroller and be on your way without having to wake the baby.

This was our first stroller system and was great!

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

This was the first travel system that we purchased when we found out we were expecting our first child.  I liked the Winnie the Pooh print, because we did our son's nursery in a Winnie the Pooh theme.  We also purchased the matching swing, high chair, and pack-n-play.  Even if you didn't want the entire theme, the stroller alone is very cute for young children.  The print is fairly neutral and versatile enough for boys or girls.  I liked the matching car seat and how easy it was to slide in and out of the stroller as well as the carseat base for the car.  The stroller itself folds very easily and doesn't take up much room for my car.  I also liked the amount of storage it had in the basked below the seat.  It also had some little rings on the top of the stroller that popped out and you could stick in toys.  Our swing came with two toys that pop in like that so I would sometimes put those on the stroller also.  I only wish that the tray was a little deeper.  My son's cup would tip over and fall out of the tray every now and then and since it was so shallow it was impossible to keep toys on the tray.

The Winnie the Pooh travel system the perfect setup!!!

from Manhattan, KS

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

The Winnie the Pooh Travel System is the perfect combination for my new family.  When my Fiancee and I were deciding which car seat we would get we saw the Graco travel systems and feel in love with them right away.  Not only does the car seat work great with the stroller for the travel system, but the car seat is interchangeable with the Sweet Peace system.  It is very convienent that if my daughter were to fall asleep in her car seat I could put her car seat directly onto the Sweat Peace System and continue rocking her.  Not only is the car seat part of the travel system very safe for my infant, it also is comfortable for her.  She has no problem falling asleep in it.  She looks so comfortable that I hate taking her out of it to  move her to her crib.  The stroller part of the travel system is very durable and easy to move from place to place.  The only thing I guess I would change would be the cup holders for the adults.  You either have to put a drink in them that fits the holder perfectly of something with a lid on it.  Pop cans or to go coffee cups do not work because if you are going over something bumpy your drink will most likely spill.  It would be nice if they were like newer vehicle cup holders so that either 1 liter bottles or pop cans would fit in the holders nicely.

Overall great, only complaint is the straps in the stroller.

from West Haven, CT

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

The Graco Metrolite travel systems is overall everything we wanted.  The 5 point harness system is great and really easy to use.  The carseat snaps right into the stroller so you don't have to wake the baby.  The stroller is easy to fold down with one hand and light enough to pick up and throw in the trunk.  It is a little bulky, but that is expected with this type of stroller.  The only real downfall is the straps in the stroller.  They don't really hold the baby in.  They are complicated to attach and are very loose.  The seat also doesn't go up far enough to the tray so the baby has to pull herself forward to be more upright.  Other than that, it was well worth the money and we got plenty of use out of it.

The best lightweight and compact stroller system.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Graco LiteRider Travel System Stroller:

This stoller came with the highly rated Graco Snugride infant car seat at the time of our purchase. Both the seat and the stroller have been among our favorite baby purchases. The stroller has a trendy, upscale look without the price -- and it folds easily and compactly. And it doesn't weight a ton like many stroller systems do. The only downsides are that the color choices are limited and the stroller doesn't come with a tray. We also found that the shade is too small to really block the summer sun, so we purchased an additional shade that attaches to the stroller and creates more shade.