4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Great economically priced single stroller

This is the first stroller us grandparents bought to have at our house for when we were babysitting our grandchildren or they came for a visit and wanted to be walked around the neighborhood. It was modestly priced, and yet even with almost constant use, it's held up very well.. We have since gone on to buy a second one as well as other products by this very reliable brand.

While nothing's perfect, we've not noticed anything about this design that we don't like. It's easy to collapse. It doesn't weight a lot. It's easy to fit into the car whether you're storing it in the trunk or going through a back door. It's nicely padded where it needs to be.,

Safety
We've not found anything dangerous at any of the joints or connections that would hurt or cut a child. No where any fingers could get caught, and the belts are easy to use and keep the child snug in their seat.

Child Comfort
No one has complained. It appears and feels to be well padded. The kids even fall asleep in it from time to time.

Maneuverability
Pretty good. Takes turns well. Doesn't tip over. We have no problems with it.

So far it's lasting well, and we use it a lot!

Meh...it's okay

We got this as a travel system with the infant car seat from my mother in law for our baby shower.  This is actually the one we had picked out on our registry.  We'd been home for about 2 weeks with the baby (using the car seat and stroller regularly) and learned that the stroller was being recalled because the locking mechanism was amputating children's fingers.  ARE you SERIOUS?!  That was my first thought. So we ordered the replacement parts from Graco and fixed  the stroller when we got them.  It is an alright stroller for the money.  I haven't used the stroller an extreme amount, and the hand grips are already beginning to crack and tear.  The plastic piece that covers the bars and is connected to the baby's foot rest falls off constantly.  It is extremely obnoxious having to stop, pick up part of your stroller, and put it back on.  I do love the basket and how it collapses to be able to put larger bags in easier, and the 3 cups holders are very nice. The tray on the front of the seat where the child can place his cup and a snack or toy is very easy to unclasp, but amazingly the clasp itself is very sharp.  My child inadvertently smashed his finger on this clasp. I do, however love the 5 point harness.  That is a nice part.  Over all, I would NOT recommend this to someone.  It's more hassle than it's worth.

Bit too bulky

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

I just don't like big strollers... It's like the Cadillac of strollers...
Wheels tend to stick sometimes and it's just a little annoying if you ask me.
Great for "4-wheel" use. Used it for several parades and other events that would have me on the grass and it didn't stick to badly.

Awesome stroller

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

I always advise my expecting friends to stay away from travel systems (they come with a stroller and matching car seat which can then be snapped onto the stroller). They seem awesome and convenient, because if baby is sleeping after a car ride, rather than waking him or her by unbuckling, you just take out the car seat, snap it into place, and continue on. The down side is that they are heavy! Sometimes over 40 lbs! And then soon enough, baby is too heavy to be hauled around in the car seat anyways, so you are left with a heavy stroller that is more work than it is worth. Enter LiteRider. It's the same thing, only LIGHTER! Just under 20 lbs, it is easy to pick up and set up. It has a cup holder for mom and one for baby too on it's removable tray.
It is also light enough and small enough for use in an airport/taking on an airplane.

I love this stroller because it can lay baby back or sit baby up. You can remove the tray. You can make the basket on the bottom deeper. However, if you have the tray on, you need to be careful not to scrape it on the ground when you fold it up. Having heard about this before getting the stroller, I was prepared and avoided damaging the tray by being slow about it, but there have been people who were not aware before using it. To solve this, either go slow and watch the tray, or else take the tray completely off.

Safety
Comes with a seat belt and brakes on the tires. It seems safe enough to me.

Child Comfort
He hasn't complained yet!

Awesome stroller

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

I absolutely love this stroller! I tried a Jeep umbrella stroller because I did not have my Graco handy and it just confirmed how much I love my Graco! It is so easy to maneuver and push around it actually takes the work out of lugging your baby, heavy diaper bag, and other items around on a long day. It is great for shopping trips, trips to the zoo or outdoor places, and for simple walks around the park. My favorite part is that the basket has a feature to drop down so you can easily load your big bags. The stroller is so roomy and comfortable for the kids it makes me want to sit in it! The kids favorite part is the tray and cup holder for them so they can eat snacks on the go. Since the seat can recline it is also useful for those long days when the baby needs to lay down for a nap without compromising the flow of the day. I recommend this stroller to any parent that needs one!

Great economically priced single stroller

from Liberty, KY

Maneuverability
Pretty good. Takes turns well. Doesn't tip over. We have no problems with it.

So far it's lasting well, and we use it a lot!

• Maneuverability:

Graco lightrider nice and compact

from Rome, PA

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

This is perfect for any car that has a small trunk. Not only is it light, but is very compact. Having had my sister put her jogging stroller in my trunk before, it is obvious this is much more compact. The jogging stroller needed the wheels removed before it would fit. This on the other hand actually leaves some extra space in my trunk. This stroller is easy to assemble, easy to collapse as well as pop open. There is also an extra safety strap that makes the car seat more secure when on the stroller. All around I love this stroller.

The design is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it is also very convenient with the storages as well as the easy break down and assembly.

Safety
Graco is a trusted brand to begin with, but having seen the extra step taken with this item to insure safe transport of a small child in the car seat I love it even more. There are little slits on the side of the stroller that are used with the car seat straps to ensure the stable transportation of the carrier on this.

Child Comfort
Sits up straighter than most of the other strollers I have seen. This gives the child a better view of things around them without having to strain to see.

Maneuverability
The wheels move smoothly to make turns easy. This is easily managed with a single hand.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller, easy to use and transport.

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

My son really likes this stroller. It's very sturdy and seems well constructed. It folds easily and compacts nicely for its size. The mechanism to raise and lower the sunshade could be a little smoother; when it snaps free it makes a loud pop that wakes up my son sometimes. It's easy to recline the seat back, and the basket underneath is roomy but has good ground clearance.

• Maneuverability:

Great for one baby and a small car

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

We bought the Graco Literider when we found out we were expecting our first child. We drive a small hatchback and this was the first stroller we could find that had a basket, reclines, and had a parent tray. We love the cup holder on the child's tray, the two position recline, and that the bottom basket drops down for easy access when the stroller is reclined. Our son is almost 2 and we still use this stroller almost daily. We even took it on a week long Caribbean cruise and it fit perfectly in our cabin closet!

Maneuverability
Best steering I have ever seen. The front wheels lock for travel on loose ground (gravel!) or swivel for hard surfaces. You can turn this stroller on a dime.

Great stroller!

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

This is a great and lightweight stroller for taking walks and even going for a light jog. It is very smooth riding for your little one and will fit throughout toddler age. I highly recommend this stroller and it is most certainly worth the price you pay! This is a wonderful product at a great price!

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic, light weight stroller!

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

The Graco LiteRider Stroller is fantastic! This is the perfect stroller for busy parents that need a stroller that is easy to use and lightweight. I am able to load this stroller in and out of my van easily even with three children under 4 in tow. It is compact and easily portable when not in use. It is also the perfect size for baby to be very comfortable in with room below the seat for ample storage. I highly recommend this stroller to anyone looking for a great, easy stroller to travel with or even for day to day usage. Two thumbs up!

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for long trips.

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stroller:

I love this stroller. It is easy to maneuver, is designed well, and is comfortable for my kids. The only problem is that the cup holder has come.out and the wheels stick.

I love the design. It is very cute and matches with a lot of other Graco products. It is also easy to push and holds a lot of items. I can fit two purses and a diaper bag easily. I also like how my model has where the back holding area can be popped up or down for extra security.

Child Comfort
The kids seem comfortable. It is easy to lay down the seat if they want to lay down. The only problem I have is that the sun shade doesn't always cover their faces.

Maneuverability
Sometimes the wheels stick which hinders maneuverability, but it is very easy to push one handed. Its also very smooth for a stroller its size.

It has held up pretty well for a year. The only problem I've faced is that the cup.holder in the tray has come out. I can push it back in, but once its put back in my trunk it pops back out.