Other Strollers:

Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

This scroller is wonderful and very easy to use

I was looking for a lightweight foldable stroller with good storage, a decent sunshade, and child tray that could double as a high chair. This stroller has all of that and handles very wellI love this stroller for the size, weight, and price. The stroller is also a good height, has cupholders, and baby has a tray with drink holder. My Graco Safe Seat can lock into this stroller as a travel system. This stroller is convenient because the car seat attaches right on the child's tray, so for your younger infant there is no need to take the baby in and out of the car seat. However, it has some design problems that could be improved upon: 1) the way
it folds up, the child tray bangs on the ground quite forcefully. It can get dirty and seems destined to break, but it's made of flexible plastic
so maybe it can take that kind of stress 2) the padded metal bar
on the seat back is very low--my 14 month old's head already hits it,
although she sits up and doesn't touch the back usually. I was hoping
to use the stroller until she is 3 and I don't know if that's going to work.
3) one of the cupholders on the parent tray is so shallow that water bottles
can fall out. The other one is OK.

A Hassle Free Stroller

I got this stroller as a gift and I thought it was another clunky, sticking wheel, clumsy contraption but when I began to use it on outings I was definitely proved wrong. Not only does it glide smooth, roomy and comfy for baby, not at all heavy in my opinion but it also has many helpful and convenient compartments that help lightened the load. Once you get the hang of closing it and folding it up, you'll be doing it in less than a minute and one handed at that. I do it all the time. It's also easy to clean and wipe off. Also putting baby in and taking them out isn't a hassle either. I appreciate my stroller, especially when its me and all my children on an outing, I have 5, so the less stress, the better!

Loving it

from Il

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I love this works great for towing the little ones. Easy to maneuver and comfy.

Convenient

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I love this stroller. I use it everywhere! This stroller is easy to open and close. It fits well in most trunk spaces. There was a recall on it though so make sure you get the hinge cover from Graco. The basket is a perfect size for diaper bags and lunch boxes or whatever else you may need to put in it. There are also two cup holders and a storage space which is nice for sippy cups, car keys and/or cell phones. The only negative about the cup holders is that you can't put a tall bottle, like a water bottle in them or they will fall over easily. Shorter cups/bottles are better for this stroller. The wheels are a good size and turn easily for easy maneuverability. The front wheels also lock in place for when you close the stroller so they do not twist around when trying to close it or when its closed and you are trying to move it. There is also a lock on the back wheels for when you need the stroller to stay in one spot without rolling somewhere. The three point harness is very nice to keep small children in place in the stroller. The connectors go together easily and the button is easy to push to also release them.

Good Sturdy Stroller

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

This stroller is one of the best strollers that i have ever used. It is light weight, yet very durable at the same time. My child was very comfortable riding in this stroller. I used this stroller for two kids from the time that they were infants until the time they were about 2 years old. I definitely plan on buying a stroller like this again if i have another baby.

The stroller comes with cute patterns. It is very pretty. It is well put together with features for safety and convenience.

Safety
The harness and clips on this are easy to adjust for parents and they hold the child in well.

Child Comfort
My child would sit in this stroller sometimes for 2-3 hours at a time and never would complain. It is the right height for an average height female to push comfortably.

Maneuverability
This stroller pushes very easily as it is light weight. The wheels are big enough to function well in all weather.

This stroller is very durable. it has lasted through two of my own children (about 4 years) and now my friends has the stroller that i used and its still in great shape.

Great Little Stroller!

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I LOVE this stroller. My son always looks so comfortable in it, and never tries to climb out of it like he does when we use the cheap umbrella strollers. It's got enough padding inside of the seat and has a good sized little tray for snacks and whatnot. It is easy to fold and unfold and isn't too heavy for me to take in and out of the trunk of the car. The last thing I wanted was a bulky overweight stroller to be struggling with when we are out in public! I also love it because it is a unisex color, and we plan on having more kids so that ensures that it will get a lot of love and use!! The Graco brand was highly recommended to me by several of my friends who had children before I did, so that was the first brand we looked into when it came to shopping for a stroller, among other baby products. I am very happy with the choice we made with this one, it was a great deal for an amazing product.

Perfect lightweight stroller

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I received this as a gift for my first child. It is lightweight, as the name implies. I really enjoyed this stroller. The colors are bright and cute, my son liked looking at the giraffes and spots. It is easy to push and turn. I've used it for 3 years and have seen minimal wear.
One thing is that it is not for gravel or rocks; the wheels just get caught up in them and it's very hard to push. It's perfect on cement, in the mall, or even firm dirt.
The seat can be reclined for infants, or pops up easily for older I infants or toddlers. I like how easy it is to recline or pop up. My son did not like the recline position after he had used it in the upright position though.
The front tray unsnaps easily. This is convenient for cleaning. Also it can be removed completely if you don't need to use it.
Lastly it is easy to fold up. The button is on the handle and you simply push it and turn and it folds up quickly.
I would recommend this for a simple, easy stroller

• Maneuverability:

Good stroller, for a time

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

My wife and I liked this stroller while we used it. It was easy to steer and relatively light. Assembly was pretty standard. We liked the ability to steer with one hand and to easily flip it open when we wanted to use it. My one issue with this was its long term durability. Over the two years we used it (replaced for a 2 seater, not because it was not usable), there were some parts that became warped or torn. The padding on the handle split , though remained on the stroller and a wheel became warped. I also think one of the axles became a bit warped and the connection between the bottom of the carrying base and the wheel axle came off and dragged on the ground a bit. It still worked, and we replaced it with another Graco when we upgraded to the 2 person stroller, so we weren't too offput by this one.

Lightweight and easy to maneuver

Safety
No safety issues we noticed

He never complained

Maneuverability
Easy to steer with one hand

A Hassle Free Stroller

• Maneuverability:

This is a great inexpensive, gender-neutral stroller!

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I bought this stroller back in the beginning of 2010 when I had my first child. I still have it today, almost 4 years later, and it still works great! This stroller was the most inexpensive stroller of its kind that I was able to find, and I spent a lot of time researching before I decided on this one. The print (little brown and green elephants) is adorable and gender-neutral. The stroller holds an infant carseat, which is very convenient. It makes it super easy to transfer your newborn or young infant from the car to the stroller quickly (and from the stroller to the car). The storage on the bottom is pretty large--it has always been able to fit whatever diaper bag I had at the time and anything else I wanted to stuff down there. It folds down easily and then pops back up easily. I also like that you can recline the seat back so your child can either sit up straight or lean back and sleep. Overall, it is a great stroller, and you can't beat the price!

• Maneuverability:

awesome product love this stroller easy to travel with easy use.

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

I love this stroller its easy to use and fast to fold and unfold

the designs are very basic nothing fancy fit all styles for babies.

Safety
I feel as though my baby is very safe due to adjustable straps to fit over him as he grows.

Child Comfort
he is very comfortable n his car seat and stroller. It has a good cushion feel t it very soft material.

Maneuverability
I recommend this brand and product to anybody looking for a nice fashionable doable product.

love everything about it.

• Maneuverability:

Good entry level stroller.

Comments about Graco LiteRider Stoller in Pippen Collection:

This stroller has served our family well. It's a half step above an umbrella stroller in terms of comfort, longevity and driveability. We bought it for our first baby while my husband was in school and if I could do it all over again I'd buy a cheaper one considering our need for a double stroller shortly after. One major disappointment I have with it though is the sunshade. It's practically useless.

Design of the sunshade is useless. It doesn't fold down to be very compact. It's not easy to open and close with one hand either.

Safety
My son climbed up the back of the seat one day (my bad, he wasn't buckled in) and toppled the whole thing over. Three stitches and a black eye later we learned our lesson.

Child Comfort
Little Cushioning in the seat. Sunshade is useless.