Other Strollers:

Cons

I love this product

from Fresno,ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer

Cons

• Infants
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

I love to use this product when going on family walks even jogs. Great to go to the park with.

love it

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

I absolutely love this stroller, it is by far the best jogging stroller I have had, and this is my third one. The only issue I have with it is that the front wheel is a little annoying sometimes when you have it set to swivel, it will turn to awkward directions and won’t move forward until I can get it facing front.
    I love the amount of space for both me and my son, I have enough room for my phone, music player, keys and drink. The child tray has enough space for my son to have snacks and a toy and his cup.

The issue with the front tire is annoying, especially in small spaces where I have a harder time rolling back and forth to straighten the tire.

Safety
    Very strong 5 point harness, even my little Houdini can't get out of them

Child Comfort
    The level of recline is far enough for him to sleep comfortable, and when he wants to people watch the back comes up to just right position.

Maneuverability
    Again the front wheel often turns to awkward positions when on swivel mode and takes some work to get it to straighten, however when the wheel is locked it will only go in the direction it's locked into.

Very all terrain, has been through a lot with us and I have only needed to refill the tires after an exceptionally off terrain trek

great for on the go

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

These stroller is a great added tool for my life, and my kids. My kids love to be outdoor all the time. If it was up to my kids they would live out side which is a good thing, being kids this age and day. But for now we settle for this great moving stroller. And you don't have to jog, you can also walk like I do. I cant run I'm a amputee but this stroller makes it easy for me to walk with my kids. Its easy going I don't have to force it down the road. And I get to spend time with my kids with ease and my kids can't complain, they look forward for our walks on the weekends when its nice and right out side. I pack up a bag for them and make there drinks it has cup holders on the front for kids cups and one up top by the handle bar. And there is plenty of room under the stroller to fit anything reasonable to take along. Like diaper bag, a nice size one or purse when the wife uses it.
    Its a great investment, for the short and long run, I've had this stroller for some time, and as long as you take care of it just like any other thing, it will go a long way.

Its a great design.

Safety
    I have not had any problems with it safety wise.

Child Comfort
    My kids love it there's no complaint on that end.

Maneuverability
    It moves around good could be a little more loose but it gets the task/fun done.

110% recommended

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is phenomenal, it has met every need I have needed. It has a great style that matches easily with whichever look you are going with. It has just enough storage space under the seat for your diaper bag or purchases from shopping. There are two cup holders attached which comes in handy for your drink and a baby bottle or sippy cup. There is also a small holder that you can use to hold a phone or keys or similar small objects. This stroller is exceptionally easy to open and collapses with ease for great portability and storage. With the lack of the strollers weight it makes it super easy to maneuver and use for extended periods of time (i.e. fairs, family events, vacations, etc) whether you have the infant car seat attached or your child is big enough to sit in the stroller alone. It is by far the most easy stroller to use than any other single stroller i have ever owned/used previously.

Great Combination stroller

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

My son lets me know if he has not gotten his stroller ride in the morning. I feel very comfortable with his safety in the car seat and stroller. He can sit in the stroller for a long period of time. I can maneuver it with one hand and it allows me to move quickly. The stroller also moves smoothly over rough terrain.

The stroller does not fold up as small as I hoped. I love the basket but I wish it had a cup holder. My son has been in other strollers that have some kind of tray for the child and he loved that. Those are the only two things I wish we had, other than that it is perfect.

Child Comfort
    My child loves to sit in his stroller and will stay in it as long as I need!

Maneuverability
    Super easy to move! I can easily move it with one hand.

The stroller has gone down rocky roads and made it without a scratch. We use it every day and it still looks like it is the first week. The handle did get dinged when we gate checked it at the airport.

Smooth ride

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

Usually, my son does not like to jog with me, since purchasing this stroller, he loves to go for a run! The ride was smooth and did not jump or bounce all over. The maneuvering was easy as well, tight turns are handled a little better than other strollers.

Graco LeisureSport Jogger

Comments about Graco LeisureSport 7420 Jogger Stroller:

I love this jogging stroller! The one downside is that it is BIG and HEAVY, so it's kind of hard to lug around, in and out of your trunk, etc. But, with that big and heavy, comes STURDY, which I love :) This is a smooooth ride, and it easily coasts over all terrain. I love this stroller. Way to go Graco!