Other Strollers:
6C00PTI

Pros

Cons

Never leave home without the Graco IPO stroller

I bought the Graco IPO stroller cause my baby is only 2.5 and she was out growing her other "umbrella" stroller so I was looking for something that went to a heavier weight.  She weighs 37 pounds and is 37 inches tall.  She has already broken the foot rest on her other stroller so she has to hold her feet in the air when she went in it.  I knew I was going to be using the stroller for at least another year.  As I was researching the strollers this one really caught my eye.  For the weight limit, it is very inexpensive.  I love that it goes up to 50 pounds and that the foot rest is sturdier than most.  I also love that it folds very very compactly.  This stroller also reclines, so that is a plus for my daughter since she still tends to fall asleep in the stroller a lot of the time.  It comes in a variety of colors to meet your theme.  I would recommend this stroller to anyone that is in the market for a new stroller.

Accessories fall off

This stroller is cute, light weight and folds up nicely to fit in the trunk.  I have found it very easy to maneuver (even with one hand) and it has a 5-point harness that later you can use as a 3-point harness to strap your child in snug. The back adjusts so your child can sit straight up, recline or sit somewhere in the middle of the two.  There is a cup holder that attaches to the handles that easily fits a water bottle or sippy cup.

It comes with a detachable sunshade that I have found to be more of pain than anything else.  It has to be snapped on just so and even then it still falls off at times.

I have used it at the park, on trails and off the sidewalk/road without any trouble.  The handles curve inward and are padded and soft.  It has a large storage basket in the bottom to throw a diaper bag, purse, etc.  I also liked that it had a weight limit of 50 pounds so we can use it longer than many of the other strollers.

It comes in a variety of colors—we went with pink and brown.  It also is a stroller that grows with your child from the weight limit to the change in the harness.  It is a great buy and investment!

Great stroller

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

I am very happy with this stroller, I received it as a gift from my mother in law and I am very thankful for it. It is very lightweight, and easy to maneuver. I folds up very easily and does not take up much space, so it's very convenient to keep in the car and still have plenty of room for other things. The color and design on mine is very nice, and I love the underneath pocket for storage. I find I can pack quite a few things in there, more then I thought I would be able to. My son always seems happy and comfortable riding along in this stroller, and the fact that it reclines makes it even more comfy when him, when he decides to nap while out. It holds up to 50 pounds which is great because you can get lots of usage out of it before your child outgrows it. I really do not have any complaints with this stroller. It has and continues to serve its purpose for our family and I definitely would recommend it.

Great lightweight Graco stroller

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

I bought this stroller for my 20 month old daughter based on some reviews I had read online. I have a Graco travel system that I love and wanted an umbrella version stroller. This stroller gives you everything you ever wanted in one. It features a large storage basket, reclining seat, and is very durable. This stroller's design for raising and lowering the back is much better than the others out there. Folding and unfolding the stroller is pretty easy and it snaps right into position. It also gives you the convenience of the umbrella stroller and is great for taller parents. It holds children up to fifty pounds. In addition, it weighs about 18 pounds, which is fine for dads to carry around, but may get difficult for expectant mothers. Overall, I really like this stroller and I do not think I will buy another kind. I would recommend it to a friend/ family member since it lets me know that my child is safe riding around in it.

Easy to Use

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

I bought this Graco Stroller for a couple of reasons. I always had Graco products when my children were young. I used their car seats and strollers. They were very durable and lasted me through the 2nd child and sometimes 3rd. Now that I am a Grandmother I like to have a stroller around for the times I have them with me. So much easier than passing one back and forth. This one is does the job. Light weight enough to tote around but durable also. It is very comfortable to push. Some of the strollers I have used you have to take tiny steps or you kick the back bottom basket of the stroller. I have no problems walking comfortably with this one. Fold up same enough that it does not take up much room in the trunk of my car. It has a nice top that covers the children from the sun.

The design is prefect for me. Small enough to travel with but big enough the child is comfortable.

Safety
I have never had any safety issues with any of my Graco Products.

Child Comfort
My Grandchildren seem to be comfortable. Now a lot of room to move around so they fit snug and comfy in it. I like it that way. I don't like when they are wiggling all over and thrashing around in the stroller.

Maneuverability
I have no problem maneuvering this stroller. Actually is quite easy since it is not as big as most.

Im sure it will last me through the all the children that will be at the age to use a stroller.

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

I tried the Graco Ipo Stroller and it was really perfect for my needs at the time. My son was just over a year old and I needed something light-weight, yet very flexible to maneuver, and the Graco Ipo Stroller was definitely it. It worked well even when it rained as I managed to get the perfect rain cover for it. One day while I got soaked in the rain, my little boy didn't as he was safe and secure within his Graco Ipo Stroller. It's great for traveling on the bus as well, as it does not take up much room space.

Child Comfort
My son was completely comfortable in the Graco Ipo Stroller.

Love my stroller

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

great purchase! I will never regret spending just a lttle bit more on this product because of how long it has lasted me! it has already paid for itself in hip replacement surgeries!

easy to load my child in and easy to load him out as well!

Safety
Love the wheel locks! We park our stroller on the front porch. even with these srong winds we have been having, the stroller doent go anywhere. it would low over before it rolled anywhere!

Child Comfort
he never complains about the harness or the smooth ride! mine even has a canopy so te sun is never in my sons eyes when we go running in te afternoons!

Maneuverability
We visit grave sites frequently bc of recent family members passing away. tis stroller is easy to push on gras and turns on a dime! dodging tmbstones.

It has also held up quite well! I wold recomend the stroller to everyone i know expecting babies or to someone who wasnt as fortunate the first time!

wonderful lightweight stroller

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

This is a convenient next step stroller for you child. An easy to operate and store unit, that can go anywhere you have to go. The colors work for boy or girl and is a fashionable stroller.

Can be used for boy or girl. Doesn't have the usual tacky stroller designs. More modern design that is comfortable for our baby and easy for operating

Safety
Secure safety belts and wheel locking functions make this a safe choice for use.

Child Comfort
Able to sit up in a comfortable, padded seat. The wheels also provide a nice, smooth ride, not bumpy like some convertible strollers.

Maneuverability
It could be better, but moving back and forth is easy to maneuver.

Perfect Stroller!

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

This stroller is absolutely perfect! It's easy to maneuver, it's light weight, it's durable, and it fits in almost any car, van or truck will room to spare! It's also good to know that I won't need a new stroller just because my son has grown and can no longer fit in it. He can use this one until he no longer needs a stroller! This stroller will probably last through two more children. I comes apart easily to clean, it's washer and dryer friendly. Not having to play for dry cleaning is a plus! It comes in different colors for girls or boys. It's easy to push up a hill, through sand, snow, or through puddles also mud.

the graco stroller

from Bristol, VA

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

we took a long time deciding on the stroller we wanted to get one because our child is now older and we can get out more so i had to concentrate on something that was easy to use store and durable and this graco stroller was perfect we are so very happy with this stroller and will and do reccomend it to other parents grandparents family and friends this is a snap and go stroller from car seat to toddler its made by a company i trust and use many other products of theirs ....

this design is unisex and cute so it goes with all

Safety
the 5 point harness is a plus for a safety the brakes work well and lock tightly into place so no fear of your child getting hurt

Child Comfort
our child is very comfy riding sleeping or just relaxing on a walk

Maneuverability
super easy to move around and getting out of crowds is awesome with this stroller

very strong and very durable its a must have stroller and for those on a budget its very affordable

Lightweight yet stylish & modern

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

This Graco stroller has a modern look updated from the classic stroller from the past. It features a covered hood that adds a touch of class & offers protection from the sun for a babies delicate head. The color of the stroller is neutral ,so it can be used for either a girl or boy . The light weight of this makes it easy to fold up and carry with a parent just about anywhere. Doesnt take up as much space as a bigger stroller,but just as stylish in many ways.

a sleek look,but yet very cute and the color allows it to be used for a boy or girl

• Maneuverability:

These strollers are amazing!

Comments about Graco Ipo Stroller:

These strollers are amazing! They are lightweight and easy to transport! I Highly recommend these to anyone in search of a stroller! I have never had any kind of safety issues with this stroller and my daughter was always very comfortable sitting in it. The design was super cute. It was very easy to maneuver the stroller everywhere we went. I have used this stroller from the time my daughter could crawl till she decided she wanted to walk everywhere. So I say the durability is very good! Thank you graco for making a great stroller I can count on!