Other Strollers:
Graco DuoGlider LXI 7449 Standard Stroller - Blackwell

Graco DuoGlider LXI 7449 Standard Stroller - Blackwell

Life Saver

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LXI 7449 Standard Stroller - Blackwell:

This product is a life saver for moms of multiples. Having twins of my own, this stroller has allowed me to quickly get in and out of places with little to no hassle. It's easy to use and more importantly, easy to fold and store in the trunk. I would recommend it to any mom to be.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Great for taking 2 young children out

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LXI 7449 Standard Stroller - Blackwell:

I used this stroller for several years. We purchased when my oldest was almost two years old and we had our second child. We kept it until the youngest was 4 and oldest was 6. It was very easy to push and fit in aisles at the store. We even took it with us to Disney World and it was a life saver. The baby could stay in the infant carrier as it easily fits in the stroller and clips in place. It is not too heavy so I was able to lift it to put it in the trunk pretty easily and I am a small person. My only issue was I had to take the back sun shade off as it was difficult to close the stroller with it on. It also did not push well at the beach. It is not designed for the sand. I loved the khaki color of the stroller as it is great for a boy or girl since I have both. The back seat reclines but would be nice if the front also reclined. I found this stroller to be great and my cousin actually purchased it as well and really loved it!

• Safety: