Other Strollers:

Cons

Heavy but efficient stroller

from Ka

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Heavy

• Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

This stroller does the job but if you are looking for lightweight, forget about it. This stroller is huge. If you are a little mom or dad, it will take all your effort to get this in the car. The good news is, it is easy to steer and very comfortable for the kiddos. I also used this with older kids too.

Durable and strong

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

I bought this stroller in June 2013 to welcome our second child, our first had just turn two years so we need a double stroller. We searched everywhere and we found this one, the exact replica of our single child stroller ( which we donated to a friend because of its perfect condition after two years of use) This is strong,durable, easy to clean, easy to fold and it fits in the trunk of our car! I recommend this stroller to any one. It is exactly what we need for our growing family. I'm sure it will last for years.

It has a cute design of jungle animals and it matches my kids bedroom decoration. It's a neutral design (boy/girl) but I prefer for boy

Safety
The front wheels lock too.

Child Comfort
My 6month old likes to fall asleep while I push back and forth it's comfy for him

My 2 year old climbs and jumps on and off this stroller and it is very strong he weights 36 pounds and my 6 month old weights 19pounds

• Maneuverability:

New baby and Toddler will ride in style with the Graco Double!

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

We are adding a member to the family in spring. We wanted something that would work with the Graco snugride car seat for use of ease. We also wanted something that if needed our 3 year old could sit in. That is exactly what the Graco DuoGlider does! I will easily get my newborn out of the car and snap it into the stroller, while my 3 year old has her own space in front!! I gave this an eight only because I wish there was more storage up front for keys and drinks.

I wish the Graco Duoglider had more storage for the parents. More cup holders and a compartment for my phone or drinks.

Safety
My toddler is secure in the front and my newborn will be secure in the back by mom and dad in his snug ride car seat that easily snaps into the Graco DuoGlide!

Maneuverability
The Graco DuoGlider is great! The only thing, which is to be expected by a larger stroller, is the turn radius. It's like the SUV of stollers, but not something that is a huge deal to me or my kids.

• Maneuverability:

Accessible, comfortable great stroll for the kids

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

This is an absolutely great product to invest in! I have a 16 month old and a 2 month old and this is a lifesaver!!! Its comfortable for the kids. I have a little buckle that broke off of the bottom, but otherwise, amazing product. It was great for when the little one was just born and I had to carry her and her brother around everywhere I went. I would buy this stroller all over again !!

• Maneuverability:

Good stroller for shopping, etc.

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

We have 5 kids, so a double stroller has been a must for several years now. This stroller is great for outings where there is a level ground and plenty of space to maneuver. If you are going off road or through tight spots, it is very hard to maneuver. The under-stroller storage is very roomy and we have even had kids fit into that spot. If you are going off-road, you will need more like a jogging stroller.

The fabric has worn on ours where it it wrapped around the bars, so it won't last forever.

Overall, good stroller

Comments about Graco DuoGlider - Jungle Adventure Stroller:

First, this stroller has a very nice pattern. For those who have both a boy and a girl, or for those who don't know the gender of their baby.
My daughter really loves this stroller. It is comfortable, and it buckles up easily. It is very easy to adjust that straps.
It is kind of difficult to fold up (at least mine is), I'm not sure if they are all like that. But it doesn't take up a lot of room when it's folded.
The only problem I have found, is that it's not a side by side stroller. My kids fight over who gets to sit up front. They both like being able to see everything we are doing.

Child Comfort
I guess it could use a bit more cushion, but for the price, it is really nice. My kids love it regardless

Maneuverability
Because the seats are in a row, it is very easy to move around. It fits in aisles perfectly. It IS a little bit bulky, though.

I have had this stroller for about 2 1/2 years. We use it very often. I have not noticed any wear, aside from on the tires. The straps and buckles are holding up very well.